Mine 8

let me love you than you love me

A few days had passed and somehow Jungkook had become a little flirty. He would help Ha Jin in different things and Ha Jin would gladly accept his help. Friendship was forming between them. After a month suddenly they had become best friends. Both of them were happy. But their happiness was disturbing someone. Taehyung could not stand seeing them so close.

Taehyung’s POV

I have to admit I have a thing or two for Ha Jin. Ever since our first encounter I can’t stop thinking about her. Am I going insane? After Ha Jin and Jungkook’s absence at uni, somehow both of them have gotten terribly close. I don’t like it. Yoongi hyung thinks that I am jealous. I wouldi be. I am pretty sure if I confess to her before Jungkook she will be mine.

Yoongi’s POV

That pabo has gone mad. After that new girl’s encounter he would stop talking about her. Now a days whenever he sees That new girl with Jungkook he would ball his fists and walk away. Only one explanation: Taehyung is in love with her.

Jungkook’s POV

I like how close me and Ha Jin had become. It reassures me. I think I should just not take the revenge. Fine, I will admit it I like Ha Jin. I hope she feels the same. Truth, I should focus on how to tell her that I like her before Taehyung makes his move. I have noticed the anger in his eyes whenever I am near Ha Jin. I know he likes her too. But I am sure I will win.

Ha Jin’s POV

  1. is an open door’. I can’t believe I fell for him. I fell for him so fast. Stupid heart keeps betraying my brain. But I will follow my heart I guess. Wait what if he hates me? I am such a loser. Curse me. This thought of me hiding the fact that I like him is hurting me. I will tell him that I like him no matter what. That will be one of my burden’s loss.

 

 

Taehyung called Ha Jin to the rooftop.

‘‘What is it, Taehyung? Why did you call me here?’’

“*deep breathe* There is something I need to tell you?”

“What is it?”

“Ha Jin, I like you, I like you lot. I fell for you hard. Please love me back”

With this words Taehyung suddenly hugged Ha Jin. While Ha Jin just stood there trying to process what he just said. After she snapped out of her mind. She looked at Taehyung in the eye. She tried desperately to flee from Taehyung’s warm arms.

“Please don’t go. Answer me”

Before Ha Jin could say anything. The male infront of her cupped her face and was closing in on her lips. Sensing what is going happen next, Ha Jin tried her best to avoid the upcoming act. She squirmed, hit his chest nothing worked. Taehyung and her closeness was turning her knees to jelly. She gave up. His lips were closing fast. When someone pulled her away from him and landed a punch in his face.

“Never touch my girl”……