Fight 13

let me love you than you love me

Ha Jin’s POV

Aghhhh. How come weekends are so short? It’s not like I hate going to university it’s just I hate it when I have to wake up real early after sleeping late for the previous two days. Anyway, today is a special day for me it’s my birthday. Should I tell Jungkook? Of course I do, it hasn’t even been two complete days that we have been together, and how would he know? But being a girl I will judge him anyway.

Arthur’s POV

Ha Jin took the bus to university. As she was making her way to the university gate. Strong hands pulled her in to back hug.

“Good morning, Jagiya”. Jungkook spoke with a cheerful voice.

“Good morning to you too, Kookie, but can you let me go people are looking”. Ha Jin spoke eyeing all the student who were giving them surprised stares.

“Yeah, sorry”. Jungkook told as he let go of her only to hold her hand.

“You know, HaJin, the guys are giving me death stares”. Jungkook half whispered.

“The girls are doing the same”. She whispered back. “You know if looks could kill, we are already dead”.

Jungkook just chuckled at Ha Jin’s comment.

“By the way Jungkook, where did you get all those bruises? They look bad, do they hurt? Who gave them to you? Did you get in an accident?”

“Shhh… I won’t be able to answer you if you ask so many question.”

“Sorry. Ok now explain”

“I just fell from the stairs”

“You don’t get so many bruises, if you fall from the stairs. Tell me the truth, Jungkook?”

 

For the next few minutes Jungkook kept dodging HaJin’s question.

 

Soon they reached their classroom. Ha Jin was smiling until her eyes fell on Taehyung who was staring back at her. Her eyes left his eyes and looked across his face. Bruises. All the pieces fit. She understood at all. She just looked down overcoming with grief and guilt.

Ha Jin’s POV

I can’t think straight. I know everything what happened. Jungkook and Taehyung’s bruises. They fought because of me. I remember what Taehyung had said on the rooftop a couple of days ago. It’s all because of me. It’s my fault. They got hurt because of me.

Arthur’s POV

HaJin bit her lips, her eyes threatening to spill her tears. She couldn’t help but blame herself. She ran from there to god knows where. But where ever she went Jungkook trailed behind her.

Taehyung’s POV

HaJin looked at me and instantly her smile faded. No wait she is looking at my bruises. She is looking down. Did she understand what happened to me? No, why is she running away? I don’t want to see her hurt?

Arthur’s POV

Having no choice of what to do after seeing his first love run away, Taehyung followed her, trailing behind Jungkook who was struggling to catch up to her.

Jungkook’s POV

God knows what happened to her but I guess she figured out what happened between me and Taehyung. I have a lot to explain to her.

When the hell did she learned to run faster than me? Aghh.. mental note: girls run superfast when emotions take over them.

Arthur’s POV

HaJin reached the rooftop. A place she despised at the moment. Sensing no one near her, she kneeled down and cried. A warm hand soon embraced her.

“Jagiya…..I”

“Jungkook EXPLAIN”. HaJin couldn’t control all the anger in her. She hated to hurt people or see people getting hurt because of her. Cause she knew how it felt…..getting hurt.

“Jagiya I---“

“HaJin are you ok?”. Taehyung interrupted Jungkook. Taehyung’s eyes reflected worry. He too kneeled near HaJin.

“It’s not your business”. Jungkook said clearly controlling his anger. Taehyung ignored Jungkook and asked HaJin again if she was ok.

HaJin on the other hand wrecked her brain for an idea of taking advantage of the situation.

“Guys………..”.She spoke. Both the male broke their spine chilling stare and looked at her anticipating her next move.

“Explain”. Both of them kept quiet trying to make their fight sound as pleasant as possible. As they took a lot of time to explain the patience in the female present there, faded.

“KIM TAEHYUNG AND JEON JUNGKOOK, EXPLAIN THIS TO ME RIGHT NOW”. Hajin’s voice overpowered both the male as they began to sweat.

“We fought”. Jungkook said with a small voice barely a whisper.

“For what?” HaJin’s voice had that ‘I-will-kill-you-any-second-now’ tone.

“For…………..”.

“Candies”. Taehyung finished for Jungkook

“Are guys lying to me?”. HaJin spoke softly this time with an ‘l-won’t-hurt-you’ tone. Getting tempted by her voice both of the boys nodded admitting they lied.

“THEN EXPLAIN”. HaJin’s voice boomed with a ‘caught-you’ tone.

“Sorry”. Was the only word both of them could get out.

“I swear guys of you keep this drama up I will go back Gwangju”

“NO”. both the male spoke in unision. “Then stop”.

“HaJin I can’t help it. I like you a lot no scratch that I love you. I just…”

“Taehyung, thanks but you see falling for people is ok but you fell for the wrong person in the wrong time. You have to understand”. HaJin said

Taehyung exhaled the sharpest breath he had than broke into his infamous rectangle shaped smile, ”I understand”.

“So are you clear here?”. HaJin asked

Both the males nodded.

“So you guys friends?”

“Never”.

“Ok see you later I have a bus to catch to Gwangju”

“Fine we will be friends”.

Both the males stood up, looked at each other and shook hands.

“Yay. Let’s catch dinner together. It’s my birthday you see”. HaJin beamed happily while the boys looked at each other mentally having an conversation:

‘did she say it’s her birthday?’

‘Yeah’

‘What do we do?’

‘You’re her boyfriend you should know’

‘Ok what will you do for her?’’

‘Buy her a gift’

‘I swear if the gift has cheesy line, I will

Cut you in half’

‘Ok’

“So guys you joining me?”

“Yeah sure.” “Why not?”.

 

After classes when HaJin and Jungkook were waiting for Taehyung:

“Jagi?”

“What?”

“Remind me to wash your mouth with holy water later.”

“Why”

“You used the word ‘’”.

“I did not”

“Did”

“Did not”

“Did”

“Did no—“

“Stop your lovers quarrelling would you. You guys are hurting my self-esteem”. Taehyung said while walking through between them.

Both HaJin and Jungkook began to blush at Taehyung’s comment. Taehyung sensing no footsteps behind him looked back and saw both of them read as a tomato. “Seriously, don’t make go and get my camera for recording and posting it on internet”. He said scoffing but silently smiling even though it hurt for him to see his love in that situation but he was happy for her.