Confess 11

let me love you than you love me

Ha Jin’s POV

I couldn’t think anything. I am still in his embrace. He is hugging me. Why?

“Ha Jin”. He spoke.

I looked up to look at his face. He………………………

Arthur’s POV

As Ha Jin looked up to meet his gaze. Jungkook pulled her in for a kiss. A desperate one. It took a moment for Ha Jin to understand the situation, both the male and female stood in their position with no movement. Ha Jin spared a glance at Jungkook. His eyes were closed, brows were furrowed. His both hands cupping her cheeks. Moments later Jungkook broke the kiss. Both of them were panting, hungry for oxygen.

Jungkook kissed Ha Jin again and this time Ha Jin kissed him back. Eyes closed. Ha Jin could swear she felt Jungkook smirk through the kiss. Jungkook broke the kiss only to hug Ha Jin. Hesitantly she also wrapped her hands around him.

“Jungkook-ah, why did you kiss me?” Ha Jin spoke.

“Why did you kiss me back”? Jungkook replied.

“Why are you hugging me?” Ha Jin asked a little amused by Jungkook’s reply

“Cause I wanted to”.

“Listen Ha Jin…………I don’t like……………it………….when you are with Taehyung I—“

Jungkook’s word got cut off by Ha Jin,” Are you telling me that you are jealous “

“I am not jealous”.

Ha Jin gave Jungkook a disapproving look slightly shaking her head,” Ok fine a am a little bit”

“Only a little bit “ Ha Jin asked pouting in a teasing manner.

“Ok, you win, a lot, I get jealous a lot”.

“And why is that?”

“Because………because……..I love you”. Jungkook confessed exhaling all the air he was holding in while saying those three little words. “I w-wanted to tell this……………… for a long time but couldn’t m-manage the best o-opportunity. I didn’t tell you e-earlier…………… because……….because…….. If you didn’t feel the same, it would’ve ruined our friendship….and earlier when I-l-l watched Taehyung confess I felt really hurt…….. I didn’t want to give you up and…..a-and…..”. Jungkook kept shuttering. All this time his face was nothing but a tomato. He turned into a crimson tomato when found himself at loss of words.

“So we are basically idiots “.Ha Jin broke the silence.

“What”. Jungkook said raising up his head as soon as his eyes met the crystal blue eyes he looked down in utter embarrassment.

Even if he was a man. He had really a hard time in confessions. He would always find himself either embarrassed or lost in finding appropriate words. Ask him to fight gangsters he would do it but ask him to confess to his dear love, three simple words he would find it hard to breathe.

“We are real idiots you know..”. Ha Jin said slightly chuckling. Ha Jin’s shyness faded away.

“What if I tell you I feel the same”. Ha Jin said calmy

“Oh….that will be nice……………………{ long silence }………………………………………….WAIT WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!”.

“Calm down”. Ha Jin had to bite her lips to contain the laughter.

“CALM DOWN?……………YOU JUST SAID YOU FEEL THE SAME”.

“I will change my mind if you don’t lower your voice”.

“Oh..ok but please don’t change your mind”. With this words he pulled her for another hug a long one. None willing to break the hug. They stood their drowning in each other’s warmness until Jungkook’s phone rang.

Disappointed he picked it up. Ha Jin just smiled at his cuteness.

“Hello?”

“Hello, hyung”.

“Oh Jimin. What’s up?”.

“Nothing much just a small girl advice”.

“Ok what?”.

“You know Lisa”.

“Oh your girlfriend”.

“You see it ‘that time of the month’ for her

And right now she is super mad….what

Should I do??”

“Seriously this….you ruined my moment

With my girlfriend”

“You have a girlfriend?!?!...ok I will call u later

Bro..seeya”.

 

 

Jungkook realized that he hadn’t asked Ha Jin about being his girlfriend. Yet another confession. Jungkook was sure he was getting a panic attack.

“So Ha Jin..”. Jungkook spoke to the Ha Jin who was resting on a nearby bench.

“Yeah”.

“Ummm…so w-would……y-you….l-like be…my---”

“Your girlfriend?”. Ha Jin finished for him

Jungkook just nodded embarrassed. All this time he was only interested in his shoes. He knew his brain might explode any moment.

Suddenly he felt warm hands cupping his face. Ha Jin looked straight into Jungkook’s eyes. She tiptoed and just pecked his lips.

“Of course… that’s like the lamest question lovers could ever ask”. Then she gave the sweetest smile ever. Her smile was contagious because the next thing Jungkook knew that he was smiling too.

Both the male and the female were now walking together hands intertwined. Soon they reached Ha Jin’s apartment. Jungkook dropped her off and went his way.

JEON’S RESIDENCE

Jungkook opened the door to find a cheeky smiling Jimin.

“Hyung, who are you dating? What does she look like? How old is she? Is she smart? Show me her picture.. please..please..pretty please with sugar, honey and icecream on top”.

“Fine….(Sighed in defeat).. don’t drool over her ok, cause she is really pretty”.

Jungkook took out his mobile and showed her a selfie that they took earlier today.

“Hyung is she an idol or something?”.

“No”.

“Then she is foreigner?”

“No”.

“She is an animated character, then? Technologies this days I tell you they can create real life holograms. So she is a hologram?”.

“No”.

“Ok then she is a fallen angel”.

“No”.

“It’s hard to believe that she is a real person, she is really cute you know… maybe we can”

Before Jimin could finish his sentence, Jungkook snatched the phone away.

“I told you she is really pretty”

“Hyung, can I meet her”.

“I will ask her”.

“If she agrees, we can go to a double date. You, your girlfriend, me and Lisa.”

“Ok fine now go and catch some sleep”.

Jungkook closed his eyes. He was starting to pass off to dreamland. When a mobile notification woke him up. He got angry but the moment he looked at his phone he just smiled, replied and fell asleep.

TO: Jeon Jung Kook

FROM: Kim Ha Jin

 

Jungkookie~~ good night. I love you. J

 

 

HA JIN’S APARTMENT

She looked at her phone.

FROM: Jeon Jung Kook

TO: Kim Ha Jin

 

Jagiya, good night and I love you too.

 

‘Mom I am really, really happy I hope you are too‘. The female thought before dozing off to sleep.