Date 10

let me love you than you love me

Jungkook’s POV

Taehyung’s action made me wanting to punch him and so I did. He fell on the floor. Under circumstances I would be happy but I couldn’t smile nor smirk just put on a worried face. After the punch I gave to Taehyung, Ha Jin had started to cry. All my anger melted away seeing her cry. I hugged her in order to calm her down but she just cried even more. I rubbed her back a few times than helped her stand up. She looked so lost. I started to make our way to the exit. When the annoying jerk of a boy stood up. He called me,

“Jungkook’ ah lets settle this the manly way”

I smirked at his idea.

He wiped some blood from the corner of his lips and looked at the blood with amusement which made me gag. He again spoke

“Meet me here tomorrow at this time”

I just nodded.

After I reached our classroom I looked around to find no one. Maybe classes are over today. I was about to help Ha Jin to her seat but before I could do so she broke free from my arms and stood in front me.

“Jungkook’ ah what about tomorrow? Why will you meet him? What will settle? What’s a manly way? You won’t throw words and land punches on each other, right? He won’t hurt you, right? You won’t……….

“Everything will be fine”. I cut her. She has too many questions.

“Jungkook oppa, thanks for coming at the right time”. She said with a small voice. It’s not every day that she calls me oppa. It made my cheeks burn.

Ha Jin’s POV

I called him oppa. It’s not like I call him that. Jungkook was blushing. Seeing him blushing made me blush too. We shared an awkward moment without any words until he broke it

“So Ha Jin will you be free tonight”

“Yes, why?”

“We can hang out you know”. Wait he asked me out. Thump, thump, that stupid heart is going to break my rib cage.

“O..Oh, ok s..sure”. I blurted out shttering. “Ok the bye”

“No wait I will drop you.”

“It’s ok, I can go alone”

“You sure”

“Yes, seeya”. I excused myself and lest first.

 

After 30 minutes

(still Ha Jin’s POV)

I almost crashed into my bed after I reached my bedroom. My eyes roamed around my room. I was happy until my eyes fell on a necklace.

Past

After reading my mother’s later, I had visited her. But by the time I reached her. She was long gone. I cried for weeks but Jungkook was there, my friend was there they comforted me. My friend had handed me my mom’s necklace saying that she wanted me to have it. I with all my courage asked my friend my mom’s death duration. She said,” She died when I informed her about you coming for her. You know Ha Jin she died with a smile, a genuine one, the first bright and real smile I saw in two years from her”. I had started to cry again. I hoped my mom had felt happy and relieved that I came for her because I forgave her, because I wanted a mother, because I wanted to love her again.

Past Ends

I wore my mom’s necklace. It was beautiful. It was a simple locket with a single, small diamond surrounded with gold. A floral designed top, denim shorts and black boots. I tied my hair in a braid and left. I opened the door just to find a smiling Jungkook in front of me. He looked at me and smiled, I smiled back at him and we left.

Third person’s POV

The male checked Ha Jin from top to bottom before saying,” You look amazing”.

“Thanks”

“Oh I have something to say”.

“What?”. Ha Jin asked simply.

“Let’s not hang out……..let’s go on a date”.

As soon as those words left his mouth both of them turned red.

Jungkook blushed for what he said while Ha Jin blushed for what she heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They had a lot of fun. They went shopping first. After shopping for one hour Jungkook was tired while Ha Jin was still hyped up.

“I thought boys were strong and here you are panting”. Ha Jin said in a teasing tone.

“Boys are strong if girls don’t let them carry everything they bought while shopping and jump from shop to shop.”

“Your fault you told me to go shopping first”

“Ok fine how much are you going to buy? My arms are running low”. Jungkook said lifting his arms up which showed about 12 bags hanging from each one.

“I don’t know at least 5 more, I guess”.

“WHAT”. Jungkook half shouted earning weird looks from others.

“Chill. I won’t buy anymore my cash is disappearing you know besides I am not going to wear half of the clothes I bought”.

Jungkook looked at her disapprovingly before saying, ”Then why did you buy all these”.

“I don’t know… maybe because they looked cute”. Ha Jin said before looking around for something to do.

“You know what girls are the math question that the teacher himself does not know how to solve, I mean they don’t even work hard they just get what they want”. Jungkook said complaining.

“About the first part only girls can solve us, girls you know we are that unique and about the second part girls don’t have to work hard because they get it right on the first try”. Ha Jin said while Jungkook sighed in defeat.

After shopping they took pictures, went to the planetarium and lastly went to a restaurant to have dinner together.

After getting there eating session done they took a small stroll in the park. Then and there Jungkook did something that surprised Ha Jin.

 

 

What did Jungkook do? Find out… Sorry for the long badass chapter hope you liked it.