Remember 5

let me love you than you love me

Ha Jin woke up to see herself in a hospital room. She sprinted out of the hospital thinking she had skillfully escaped only to be followed by somone. Ha Jin blushed with the thought of yesterday. Jungkook had followed her, bought her food, behaved really kind, dropped her home and even bought her cotton candy which was her favorite. Ha Jin’s blush faded when she thought,’ How did Jungkook know that her favorite was cotton candy, cause when buying that for me he mentioned that he knows it is my favorite’. Now Ha Jin was definitely sure that she had encountered him before.

Jungkook still didn’t believe what he did yesterday. He had behaved nice to the girl he was supposed to take revenge on. He taking notice of his surroundings he let a loud sigh. His brother who was actually observing him from behind the sofa came out and spoke up,” What’s up hyung anything bothering you??”

Jungkook was startled then calmed down seeing his brother,” Yeah, everything’s fine, Jimin”.

“ Then why are you sweating and blushing furiously”.

“ I am not blushing”

“ Did you bring another girl home or did you visit her instead cause last night you came with biggest smile I had ever seen on your face except for that time when you were in highschool last year when you talked about this girl named something Jin”.

“ Ok I am shocked but why don’t you use that amazing memory on you studies.”

All night Jungkook thought about what was his problem, he has been feeling light and free after meeting Ha Jin. Right that girl is turning me soft but I won’t do the same mistake.’ Ha Jin is a wolf in a sheep’s clothing’.

Ha Jin’s result came out and she scored first. All day that day she kept getting weird glances and whispers, terrible whispers,’ I bet she slept with a teacher’, ‘ no she slept with the principal’,’Do you think she bribed the teachers rich kid isn’t she’. Ha Jin ignored them and went on with her classes every now and then she would want to give up cry cause those vile rumors about her is too much she hasn’t even maintained a conversion with a boy for 1 hour let alone sleep, no way. She might have not noticed but someone was watching her. Someone was watching her go red with all that holding in. During lunch the Queenka’s of the school approached her. They kept demanding answers.

“ How did you that it hasn’t been three days yet you scored first????? What kind of relation do you have with the principal????”. They showered her with question. Jungkook had an urge to go and save Ha Jin but his brain quarreled with his heart. His brain wanted revenge while his heart wanted to protect. He snapped into reality when he saw one of the Queenka slap her. Some student stood up and protested, some went to call the teacher. Jungkook stood up ready to make his way towards Ha Jin when his feet refused to move upon seeing one of the Queenka’s pour a bottle of milk all over her. Ha Jin just sat there on the floor, trying to process what happened. Jungkook remembered that is what happened to him. When Ha Jin had done the same 2 years ago. His heart won. He leaped infront of Ha Jin and tried to make her stand but she refused. Letting an irritating sigh slip from his mouth he carried her bridal style and took her away to the rooftop avoiding all the attention he got on the hallways. Closing the door behind him, he made Ha Jin sit on a bench. He also there beside her. Both of them sat in silence. Jungkook reached his pocket and took out his handerkerchief.

He started to wipe the milk from her face when tears started to brim out her eyes. The tears became Niagara falls in front of her. Reluctantly Jungkook tried to make her stop she was crying out loud like a five year old kid. Having no choice and without thinking Jungkook embraced her in his perfect arms. That made her stop. They stayed in another awkward silent when Ha Jin broke the hug. She gave him a small smile and muttered a cute thank you. Jungkook chuckled a little bit seeing her cuteness. He couldn’t help but notice his heart wanting her cuteness more. In short being true to himself he made the conclusion that he needed her.” Hurts doesn’t it”, Jungkook said,”it happened to me too, 2 years ago”. Ha Jin looked at him with wide eyes, then stood up unable to believe the lone boy is the person infront of her. She took her moment in order to make every puzzle fit. then began crying again this time harder she fell on to her knees. Her hands intertwined. Still too shocked to speak she managed that words,” I am sorry…..forgive me please………………I know I did wrong.......l was late in realizing that please forgive me…....by the time I realized my world had already crumbled…….l know it didn’t do better to you either…….”. Her voice didn’t work anymore she kept choking on air. Jungkook was taken aback too seeing her sudden action. Seeing her gasping for air and unable to talk anymore he grasped her tight trying to clam her down. After a few minutes Ha Jin calmed down. Her breathing steadied. She too wrapped her arms around Jungkook, she could swear she felt Jungkook smile. She kept her chest buried into Jungkook’s chest. Both of their heartbeat kept beating in rhythm.

Both of them took the bus. Their ride home was terrible it was filled with silence. None of them spoke a word. To add more awkwardness the bus crowded so they had sit next to each other.

The first thing Ha Jin has noticed after going home was her blushing face infront of her mirror. She had to admit she liked what Jungkook did at the rooftop.

Jungkook reached home, dashed to his room and washed his face with cool water. He couldn’t get rid of all that warmth from his cheek. Jimin caught upto him,”Ooh please top acting like you are In love, or are you?”. “Come on tell me, how you feel right now”. Without thinking Jungkook sat on is bed followed by Jimin. “ Jimin I don’t know but it’s really hot, I can’t breath, my heart won’t stop beating abnormally either”.

As soon as Jungkook finished his sentence, Jimin screamed at top of his lugs with excitement,” Omma, oppa, noona, Jungkook is in love”.