Thoughts 3

let me love you than you love me

Ha Jin shifted and twisted all night unable to sleep. Jungkook’s words kept ringing in her head,’ You have changed a lot, didn’t you’. She kept brainstorming about it. Suddenly she jerked up and sat on her bed thinking if Jungkook knew her from highschool cause no one should remember. She kept thinking who was Jungkook? She went up to her old year book from highschool which had her graduation picture. She looked at everyone’s face trying to find a resemblance. But failed. Despite her fail attempt she somehow felt nostalgic by looking at the picture. She saw the spoilt kids she used to roam with (they finally passed Ha Jin thought), she found the jocks, the cheerleaders, the class president, the class clown, the mean girls, the class photographer, the all-rounder kid, the cool kids and the only nerd boy alone in one corner. She thought,’ one of the cook kids or jock kids could be Jungkook, right? ‘.She didn’t even go near the fact that the lonely boy has a lot of resemblance of Jungkook. She didn’t even remember what the boy’s name was. She just remembered the truth that she had hurt him a lot.

Jungkook too, shifted and twisted all night unable to sleep. His head kept thinking,’ the girl who was a spoilt brat had now become someone innocent, too much innocent just the opposite of himself he was innocent but now he became something she was before’. Jungkook sighed thinking that the plan he had made for his revenge is going to fail, Ha Jin’s sudden transformation had changed his damn script. He couldn’t help the fact that she looked……………………………cute. “Snap out of it, she’s not cute. She is a bully, take your revenge, JEON JUNGKOOK”, Jungkook told himself a little frustrated.

                                                                                        Past

‘New school, here I come’, Ha Jin thought as she entered the school ground. She was walking around when she bumped into a boy. The boy fell down. Ha Jin lend a hand and the boy grabbed it with a smile, ”I am Jeon Jungkook, nice to meet you and sorry for bumping into you”. “No its ok, I am sorry for not looking while walking”, Ha Jin exclaimed with a smile. Jungkook being a teenage boy controlled by his hormones blushed a little bit. He liked the girl who lend him a hand even though he was goofy with glasses. Jungkook became close to Ha Jin as she was new and easy to talk with. Jungkook had to admit that he had a crush on her. But his heart shattered when she got influenced with bad kids a few days later. When other kids of the group bullied her, Ha Jin tried her best to stop them. But she joined them in bullying Jungkook after a while even though she hesitated in bullying him. But her family matters made it worse so she showed no mercy.

                                                                                     Past Ends

 

  1. Jin that same night dreamed of the lonely boy crying. Jungkook dreamed of himself crying. They woke up, shocked because of seeing tears and sadness in their dreams. Both of their hearts clenched because of the dream they just had seen. Ha Jin and Jungkook before sleeping said to themselves,” I will definitely find him find him and say sorry”, “I will definitely take my revenge on her”.