Faint 4

let me love you than you love me

Kim Ha Jin woke up with the desperation of knowing who Jungkook was. She rushed to school. On her way she bumped into someone. Jungkook was behind her. He chuckled a little bit thinking that’s how he fell when he first met her. His smile faded away when that someone lend her a hand. Just the way she had done for Jungkook. Ha Jin muttered a little sorry under her breath after taking the hand the person she had bumped into. The person giggled a little bit before saying,” It’s ok, WAIT! Are you new?”. He said the last part with curiosity. A voice behind him replied,” Yes hyung, you were absent yesterday so don’t know, she is in your class.”. The Ha Jin had bumped into gave her a huge smile and said,” Nice to meet you, I am Taehyung, Kim Taehyung”. Taehyung pointed behind him and said,” And that is Min Yoongi”. Ha Jin smiled before bowing a little bit and said,” Nice to meet you too. I am Kim Ha Jin.”. They were in silence until Jungkook broke it by taking her hand and leading her away from Taehyung. Jungkook slammed Ha Jin against the wall once he reached the rooftop. Ha Jin was too shocked to speak. The force Jungkook had used had made her cry. Tears were starting to form.

Jungkook himself was shocked. He thought,’ Why did he do that’. He looked at her face. She was crying. Jungkook didn’t know why but he had become angry. But seeing Ha Jin’s crying face made his anger disappear. He was about to wipe her tears when someone burst open the door. He screamed,” What are you doing to the girl?”. Taehyung stood there, anger in his face. Behind him was Yoongi. He was also equally shocked seeing Jungkook’s actions. Taehyung walked up to Jungkook and tore Ha Jin’s hand from his and pushed her behind himself. He turned to her and said,” It’s ok, What did he do? Tell me I will report it.”. Taehyung’s angry eyes became soft as he saw those perfect crystal blue eyes overflow with tears. He dug his pocket and took out his handkerchief. He carefully started to wipe her tears away. She suddenly fell on top Taehyung. But Taehyung kept his balance. Yoongi and Jungkook were in utter shock. Jungkook was taken back a little bit, his heart clenched tight at the sight he didn’t know why. He forgot how to breathe.

Taehyung held Ha Jin’s shoulders and blushed slightly. Still with a faint red on his cheek, he spoke,” Hey Ha Jin are you ok? Don’t worry oppa is here”. It seemed like they were hugging each other. Taehyung then pulled her away from his chest and removed his hand from her shoulders. Then and there all three of them watched in horror as Ha Jin fell face first on the hard ground. They knew what happened Ha Jin had fainted. Taehyung reached for her but someone else reached her before him. Jungkook carried her bridal style to the nurse’s office. Yoongi, Taehyung, Jungkook were there on the waiting table not far from Ha Jin’s bed which was covered with curtains. Some students had followed them and now they were worried as well. As if to make the situation more uncomfortable. The nurse with tears in her eyes stumbled towards her desk. She as fast as she could, called someone. When the phone was answered from the other side. The nurse replied choking on her tears,” We need an ambulance, right now. Its really important, the patient…..the patient has no heartbeat. Everyone in the room gasped.

‘No, no don’t disappear not now I will still………….still take my revenge’. Jungkook thought.