Feeling7

let me love you than you love me

Jungkook looked at the letter, after a while he looked at Ha Jin peacefully sleeping. He looked at her with pity in his eyes. ‘She had suffered a lot so should I call it even? Should I take my revenge? Should I forgive her? Should I give her a chance?

His mind bombarded with questions to himself. But he snapped out of it when he heard a girl’s voice,” Jungkook-ssi , what are you doing here?”. Jungkook turned to her,” Miane, you left the door open so………..”. Jungkook found himself at loss of words. Both the male and the female where blushing hard, so hard their cheeks might explode. They spent the next moments in utter silence.

“Umm...”, they both spoke in unison.

“You go first”

“Thanks for taking care of me”

“No big deal, well I think I should leave”

Ha Jin glanced at the clock, it was close to lunch time. “Stay for lunch, that way I shall repay your kindness”. Still blushing Jungkook replied,” Umm ok”. After that Jungkook left her room and Ha Jin leaped off to her bathroom. Jungkook splashed his face with cold water once he reached a faucet near the kitchen. Ha Jin did the same. Both trying to get rid of the uncontrollable heat.

‘ I was in her room, what if she thought I had bad intentions? What if she got it the wrong way? Ahhg what am I even doing? She will definitely get me wrong since I barged into her house, then her room? What do I do? What will I say while having lunch with her? Why did I even agree?’

‘There was a boy in my room? We were alone, what if he did something? No wait the blanket, the cold towel, he took care me. But it is still embarrassing as hell. What will I do during lunch? I did I even ask him that? I could have just bought him lunch in uni.’

Both of them took a deep breath. Jungkook sat on a chair in the dining table. While Ha Jin got out of her bathroom and went towards the kitchen. Both didn’t make any eye contact. Ha Jin went on with her cooking. Little did she know someone was watching her from behind very passionately? Jungkook watched her every movement. He didn’t know why but watching her made his heart flutter. He kept staring at her.

Soon the cooking was done. Both sat at terrible silence and ate. “You know you should lock your doors”.

“Sorry and thanks for taking care of me. I didn’t expect you to be kind to me.”

“Yeah, I didn’t either”.

Both of them chuckled a little bit.

“You know, you’re cooking is good”.

“Thanks”.

Again the wave silence washed over them.

“So you missed school for me”

“Yeah, it is not like I wanted to go either”

“I had fever, but I still wanted to go you know”

“What a nerd”

Ha Jin was a polite girl but she never stepped back in debate. So she challenged him.

“Might I remind you, you were a nerd too”.

“Aish, but at least I am not clumsy, someone who forgot to lock her door”

“I am not clumsy, Pabo”

“Smartpants”

“Peabrain”

“Miss-know-it-all”

“Mister-have-it-all”

Both of them were enjoying the fight until the word ‘Mrs Jeon’ slipped out of Jungkook’s mouth. Jungkook immediately regretted what he said. A storm of awkward silence took place between them. No one spoke a word. After eating Ha Jin started to wash the dishes. Jungkook still sat there. After a while, Ha Jin spoke up,” Umm… Jungkook-ssi,”

“Hmm”. Jungkook hummed in response.

“Here”. Ha Jin said by putting a neatly washed and ironed handkerchief infront of him.

“Thanks”.

“I think I will take my leave”.

“Oh, ok bye”

“See ya”

They bid goodbye to each other. As soon as Ha Jin closed the door the biggest smile formed in her face. She exactly knew why her heart was beating fast against her chest. She was falling for him. She smiled and waltzed to her room. As soon as her fell on the letter, her smile faded. ‘Don’t worry mom I will visit you’, her smile returned but this was a small smile, ’Mom I am happy’.

 

As Jungkook got out of her Ha Jin’s apartment. His mouth formed a smile. He held his hand close to his chest. He too knew what was the feeling he feels when near Ha Jin.’ Jimin is right’.