Sleep 12

let me love you than you love me

Arthur’s POV

Ha Jin woke up felling a hand on her face slowly removing strands of hair that fell on her face. She like the warmness of the hand so she just nuzzled closer to it.

“I swear to god, Jinnie if you leave your door open again I will break up with you”.

Ha Jin just listened to what Jungkook just said and giggled before pulling him to bed with her. She hugged him, nuzzled against his chest, heard his soft heartbeat which was picking up its pace and fell asleep again. Little did she know that her simple action had made the male heat up and blush.

 

Jungkook’s POV

SHE HUGGED ME. I am ashamed to say that my heart started to become DJ all of a sudden. It wouldn’t stop beating. It was terribly hot all of a sudden even though it was a cool spring morning. While I was in flames, Ha Jin was just chilling out. To be honest she looked like an angel, a really beautiful angel. I could just watch her all day. She had such a small frame. I had an urge to hug her back and I did.


Arthur’s POV

Both of them cuddled to sleep in each other’s arms. Ha Jin was the first to wake up. She woke up in Jungkook’s arms. She blushed thinking of her action in the morning. She glanced at the clock which showed 12:47. She slowly removed Jungkook’s arm to leave but was caught up at the sight of the handsome and angelic, sleeping face of Jungkook. She just kept staring at his face. In minutes her fingers were trailing against his jawline, eyes, nose….she stopped when her fingers found his lips. There was a long pause as she just stared at those plump, pink lips.

“Isn’t this is where you get carried away and kiss me”. Jungkook suddenly asked, eyes still closed and a grin spreading across his face. His sudden words made Ha Jin jump. She got something that is called a mini heart attack, the same feeling you get when you miss a step of a stair while coming down.

Jungkook opened his eyes and smiled in victory seeing Ha Jin scared. Jungkook shouldn’t have smiled cause the next he knows he was on the floor landing on his .

“What was that for?”. Jungkook complained.

“Why are you here?”.

“Cause you left the door open”

“Then what were you doing in my bed?”

“You’re the one who pulled me to your bed”

“I don’t care, just take the blame”

“Seriously, ok fine”.

This time Ha Jin smiled in victory.

“Jagiya”. Jungkook called after Ha Jin had come out of the shower.

Ha Jin hummed in response.

“Where is my morning kiss?”. He demanded.

“Why do you need to kiss in the morning?”

“Cause we haven’t kissed In …………………………………forever”.

“Kookie we kissed last night”

“I don’t care”. Jungkook complained again.

Ha Jin just internally smiled before leaning in, to kiss Jungkook in the cheeks.

“Noooo, on the lips”. Jungkook whined. Ha Jin ignored him and headed towards the kitchen. Before she could enter the kitchen, strong hands pulled her in for a back hug then turned her around. Ha Jin could manage the sight of an annoyed Jungkook before her lips got crushed softly by him.

“You know I take what I need”. Jungkook smirked.

Heat started to stir inside the female.

“I will take my leave then”. Jungkook said

“Wait Jungkook why did you come here in the first place”. Ha Jin asked with curiosity still blushing a little bit.

“I just wanted to see you face and I got what I needed so, later, Jagiya”

“You are really cheesy”. Ha Jin said.” You came all the way to here just to see my face”. Heat started to rise inside her again.

Jungkook chucked then smiled then smirked, ”I’ll keep visiting you even if its midnight just to see you..ok”. the male said with a teasing wink.

 

JEON’S RESIDENCE

Jungkook entered his house. He looked around and saw his parent’s home shoes on the porch indicating that they weren’t home. He got a little amused to see a girl’s shoe. He slowly went inside the house without any noises. He peeked over his brother’s room and sure enough there was Jimin and Lisa Jimin’s girlfriend, both of them making out. He didn’t want to disturb their privacy so he went back to the main door and this time closed the main door really loud.

The noise indicated someone’s arrival so the couple in Jimin’s room broke their kiss. Both of them came out.

“Hyung, you’re home”.

“Jimin I will take my leave then”. Lisa said. She left after giving Jimin a peck on the check and a slight bow to Jungkook.

“So how was you make out session”. Jungkook asked.

“YOU SAW?!?!”. Jimin practically screamed, eyes wide.

“I know right my innocent eyes picked up something like that”

“Innocent eyes????!!!!????”. Jimin scoffed, “Hyung don’t make me tell you what I saw on your browser history”.

“WHAT?!?!”. This time Jungkook almost screamed, eyes wide. “Just wait….. you little…….”. Jungkook began to chase Jimin around. He stopped and looked at his phone wallpaper.

“How lucky I am to have you, Jinnie.” Jungkook stared at the photo of his sleeping girlfriend that he took earlier.