after 2

let me love you than you love me

It had been 3 years after that incident, Ha Jin had mended her ways. Her parents had abounded her. Her life was the wrong side of her bed. She had to manage two part time jobs to support her self. But with all these problems she had her plus points before she came to Seoul. She was a scholarship student. And now she was the nerd (remainder not all nerds wear glasses). Her results were flowing with GPA. But no one bullied her because she looked too fragile. She had pale white skin, perfect curves, blue eyes(came from her father)etc. everyone would talk behind her back about how boring she was but in front of her they would behave like they were her long lost friends.

Even if she wasn’t bullied. She was lonely. She felt a little part of the pain a boy had suffered because of her. Despite her age as she was very talented she was granted to go to university. She felt like a lost child in that place when she first visited university. Student there looked more mature and strong unlike her who looked like a very fragile feather made of glass. At her first day when she entered her class for the first time she heard gasps and gossip,”Yoah who’s that??”,”she is adorable”,” she is not a student right??”. As if to answer that the lecturer spoke up, “This is Kim Ha Jin, she is going to be a student here, be nice to her”. With these words the teacher pointed towards a seat. At one side of the seat was the window and on other side was the most handsome boy she had ever seen. The boy had warm brown eyes, delicate features, messy hair, the boy also had black ear piercings. Ha Jin couldn’t help but notice his muscles that were visible on his lower arms as he was wearing only a t-shirt. Ha Jin ignored that handsome fact and took her seat. She started to take out her notebook as she felt someone’s gaze upon her. She looked up and saw her seat mate was staring at her. Ha Jin just felt as if she knows him. The thought was hurting her brain so she shrugged it off.she calmly looked at the boy and asked,” Can I help you with something?”. The boy looked directly at her eyes and asked her,” You are Kim Ha Jin aren’t you?”. Kim Ha Jin nodded and asked with a heartwarming innocent smile,” May I know your name?”. At this the boy replied,” I am Jeon Jungkook?”. Ha Jin without any hesitance lend a hand for shaking and said,” Nice to meet you, Jeon Jungkook”. Jungkook gave her a questioning look and shook her hand. Classes went by like cyclone. Hard and harsh but quick. Soon it was lunch break. A lot of people were approaching her but she quickly got of her seat and excused herself before anyone reached her. She bought herself a sandwich and juice before she went to the roof top and ate in silence.

After eating she took her time and looked at the sky before she caught a glance of someone sitting beside her. She jumped and stood like a lightning bolt, with her eyes closed tight she bowed and kept muttering,” I am sorry if I did anything wrong, I didn’t see any signs so I came up here without permission, sorry for trespassing, I will the take the punishment I will even attend and pay detention fine, I will also………………………………….”. Her words were cut off with a man’s voice,” Jesus Christ woman calm down”. Still slightly bowing she opened one of her eyes to see Jungkook. He looked like he had enjoyed her discomfort but he still had this surprised look. Ha Jin turned full red out of embarrassment and blabbered,” Oh it’s just you”. She picked up the empty juice can and sandwich bag and she was about to leave when Jungkook caught her hands. Ha Jin looked surprised. Jungkook with a serious look on his face asked her,” By any chance did you attend Bangtan High before?”. Ashamed of her past Ha Jin looked down on her shoes and slightly nodded. She looked up to tell Jungkook ‘why are you asking me this’ before she saw him smirk. He slightly looked away and looked at her again. He let go of her hand. Ha Jin was about to leave when she heard him say,” You changed a lot, didn’t you????”. Before he pushed past her towards the exit. Ha Jin was now left wondering about what did Jungkook mean by those word,’ You changed a lot, didn’t you?’.

 

I made it big.... hope you liked it!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for reading