Chapter 2

Learn to Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho's POV
Everybody was in their respective bedrooms getting ready for sleep. Taemin was already having a peaceful sleep as always. Short while after hearing Jjong hyung's announcement I sent a text to Jinki hyung, who was the only one that I could talk about the thing that is tingling in my mind.
MH: Jinki hyung, we need to talk in private.
JK: Alright I will text you when manager hyung falls asleep. Let's meet in the living room.
MH: No come over to my room. We need to be quiet.
JK: Alright. I kind of have an idea about what you are gonna talk. See you.
I was waiting for the text from Jinki hyung. We needed a quiet place which is far away from Jongkey's. Manager hyung and Jinki hyung share the room next to us and while Jong and Kibum share the room next to them. Both of manager hyung and Taemin were heavy sleepers , so my room was the best place to have a private talk. Though Kibum should probably be sleeping already Jjong hyung stays up till late night. And with the thing that is going on with him he might probably be  up all the night talking to Sekyung noona.
I have come across with Sekyung once when her schedule crossed with ours. Jjong hyung was being friendly with her and managed to share numbers as he do usually with all the girls. She was generally a nice person to all of us. I of course had an idea that something like this was going on with Jjong hyung lately because of his unusual behaviors. But honestly Shin Sekyung becoming the involved party surprised me a bit. I am really happy for them but there's this thing deep inside of me worrying me over and over since I heard Jjong's announcement.

JK:Mino, Hyung's asleep. I'm coming over. (1.35am)

Me , Jinki and Jjong  usually stay up till late night writing lyrics for some of the tracks of  the upcoming album. Half of the tracks are already done with the preparations and we will have to start getting ready for recordings once all the songs are finished. So our lives were busy as always. 
Jinki hyung managed to arrive up to the door of our room without making any noices. That was an unexpectedly good record from him . But unfortunately he got tripped over and fell down without seeing the empty toy box which was on the ground by Tae’s bed.  I went towards him and helped him to get up. 
"Mino, what's up?" 
I gestured him to sit on my bed facing me.
"Hyung, it's about Key."
He didn't seem surprised making me more comfortable with what I am gonna talk about.
"Look I might be wrong. But I think we should change the bed room plans"
"I don't exactly think that you are wrong."
"So you also know?" I was a bit surprised by his hawk like sense.
"Come on, Key is so easy to catch on. Jjong is also predictable. Same goes with you and Taem." .. "Even I admit that you are a little bit harder than the others " Jinki hyung added. I couldn't manage to laugh or smile because I was in a serious mood.
"So what are we gonna do? If we change the bed room plans so sudden after Jjong hyung's announcement it will be weird , right?"
"Yeah. But Minhoya, you and Key will have to spend more time together in work. Same goes to Jjong and me. So changing the bedroom plans would be a reasonable thing. I'll suggest it at the breakfast....Day after tomorrow."
"Sounds good."
"Okay Then  , I am gonna go.” He smiled so wide exposing his bunny teeth.
"Good night hyung. "
"Good night Minho" he got up to leave.
"Hyung!"
"Yes?"
"Thanks ." That came out weird. "I mean thanks for worrying about all of us. Key, Jjong , taem and me."

 I am still having questions about the smirky face that Jinki hyung had last night when he left my room. I was waiting in the room for Taemin to come out from the bathroom. We have separate schedules today. The hyungs are supposed to go to the KBS for a reality show, Taemin to practice dancing along with Kai for a show. And lastly Kibum and me are supposed to go to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter