Chapter 5

Learn to Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Key's POV

It was almost the dinner time when the taxi arrived the city of Daegu. Before getting on the taxi I managed to call my grandma and inform that I am gonna be there for dinner.

She sounded delighted when she heard that I’m coming. The bond between us is special, Of course a kid would be much closer to his grandparents than to his own parents. But for me my halmonni was my mother and also my father. She took care of me while my parents were busy with work.  So to me halmonni was my home.

I paid the taxi ,walked through the yard and stopped at the entrance to the two storey house as I don’t remember the password anymore. After spending like a minute to recall the password I gave up and pressed the bell 

The door was opened just after few seconds revealing my ever loving grandma.
"Halmonniiee"
"Oh… my handsome grandson is home"

She embraced me in one of her tightest hugs that you would get once you see her after a long time. I dropped my bag and hugged her closing my eyes. I am home….
"Halmonnie...I missed you" She rubbed my shoulders in comfort.
"I missed you too Kibummie, Let’s go in "

Even in the chilly climate I felt relaxed and comfortable as the familiar smell of home intruded my nose.  The smell of halmonni’s cooking entered my nostrils tuning my hunger up. 

"Kibumah, Your mom and dad are already asleep, Let’s go and eat. I made you, your favourite soup"
 Whenever I come home my metabolism rates would go up with me eating loads of food prepared by grandma. Apart from that whenever I am home I feel like I am still a kid with no worries, no problems and responsibilities. Coming here was probably the best thing that I could do.
 

I ate enough and went to my bed which was also arranged by my halmonnie  with my old pillows and old blankets which made me so familiar to this environment even after a long time. I sneaked under the blanket and hugged the pillow next to me closing my eyes, letting my mind and body to get relaxed.

 

Jjong's POV
 I felt so lost when I heard that Kibummie left and I felt ashamed hearing that he was sick. I was his best friend and more than that he was the person who always sticked next to me. I was ashamed of myself for not spotting any change in my roommate who was also my best friend. 

Ever since I started dating Sekyung,Kibum was the first person I wanted share my secret with. I realized that with time I had all forgot about Kibum. It was so sudden that I was caught by media and I couldn’t even have a good talk with Kibum ever after that.  I was always occupied with Sekyung. As all the people knew about me and Sekyung, I forgot to have limits.I forgot to pay attention to the other important things.

 I intended my self to correct all the mistakes. I always used to hate bastards who forget friendship once they get a girl. I am not going to be a one, more than that Kibum and I had a very much healthy relationship ever since we met and I can’t have it ruined. I can’t lose my bestfriend.

 I entered the living room and immediately felt how unfamiliar the dorm is without Kibum. His dramatic laugh and that annoying voice with which he nags us to get the chores done, without it the dorm was missing something for it to be called as a home. I found Minho laying on the sofa staring at his phone with a smile on his face as well as on his eyes. Chaotic noices of Jinki's Tae's were coming from the kitchen.

"Minho"
Minho looked up and his face gave a surprised look as he saw me.
"Hyung?"
"Why?  Did you just saw a ghost behind me ?"
"It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter