Chapter 8

Learn to Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho’s POV


It was a Saturday morning and as on most of the free weekends I went to play some basketball with my friends. It was after the first game that I got a text from Jinki hyung asking me to come over before the others come to the dorm. The morning was free for me and Jinki hyung while the others had separate schedules.

“Minho” Haneul came over to the pavilion as just as I slid my phone back to my bagpack.

“Oh Haneulah, seems like I’ve gotta go.”

“Seriously Minho? It’s been after months we met again and now you want to leave? Just after a single game? And you were so extra sporty today, why the hell would you want to leave? Because of a SHINee schedule that you can’t talk with us?”

“Huh?”

“Huh? THhat’s all I get as an answer along with that poker face of yours?”

“Aigoo paboya. It’s just that…. My dad wants to see me. Even he hasn’t seen me for months” I complained with a fat lie and I could see Haneul’s lips getting curved with a smile. 

“Cute bastard!”

“What?”

“Nothing” Weird Haneul left the pavilion making me confused. 

Is he angry at me?

“Weird Haneul” I uttered to myself before going towards the changing room.

 

Haneul’s POV

"My dad wants to see me. Even he hasn’t seen me for months” the jerk pouted in his complaining tone which I found extremely cute.

Every time he pouts it makes me wanna grab those lips and give him a long kiss.

“Cute bastard!”

What? No! You can’t call another guy cute. Minho is cute and all and he always gets away with his cutenesss but no Haneul! You can’t see him as cute!

“What?”

“Nothing” I left the place as fast as I can. 

When did this happen? When did I become gay for Minho? I mean, I have never been interested in a guy before. I was a normal happy guy with a y girlfriend three months back. 
Minho is your friend Haneul! Keep that in your mind.

 

Jinki’s POV

No one was home yet.

Aish! I hope that tall sporty animal would come home before the others!

I was rolling on the bed alone listening to some music when I heard the front door open. I didn’t bother to get up and go towards the door. Why would I waste my precious time of rolling on the bed for anyone.

“Hyung” Minho raised an eyebrow at me.

I sat on the bed arranging my T shirt which was rolled towards my tummy.

Minho shook his head lightly chuckling to himself.

“What?”

“nothing. So hyung, why did you wanted to interrupt my important basketball game?”

“Right! I want to talk with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter