Chapter 6

Learn to Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Key's POV
 

So me and Minho. I was honestly relieved hearing that I don’t have to sleep next to Jonghyun’s again, At least for a while.  Back there when Jjong hugged the hell out of me I discovered that I’m still getting electrocuted like a high school girl when his skin touches mine. They say that you shouldn’t run away from your problems, but no, not this time. 
Gladly Minho wasn’t home yet. Minho has gone to film some commercial with Taemin and they weren’t back yet. I took a shower and went to sleep without even taking dinner. I can manage without meals, I don’t get hungry much these days.
.........................

When I woke up it was already the noon. I was confused about the whole thing ,that it’s already noon and no one has bothered to wake me up. I was sure that we have a schedule today. As I didn’t hear any sound at all I decided to call the manager.
"Hyung"
"Ohh..Kibum, How are you? I couldn't talk with you as you were sleeping"
"Yeah hyung, don’t I have any schedules today?"
"No, I cancelled them thinking that you would need a day."
"Oh, thanks. So am I alone in the dorm?"
"Oh.. no, I think Minho is there if he didn’t went to meet anyone outside. He is free of schedules"
"Where is he then? I don’t hear a sound at all"
"Kibumah, You should get up and go around ."
“Oh yes! Sorry hyung.”  

So Minho has no schedules today. As I didn’t hear any sound from anywhere I decided that the brat has gone to meet his sporty friends or someone.
My stomach growled waking my senses and reminding me that I did not had any food for almost good 10 hours.  I got up lazily and wandered to kitchen rubbing my eyes to get adjusted to the sudden change of brightness .

As just as I entered the kitchen I was met with the most shocking vision in the whole world. Choi Minho was in the kitchen alone and top of all he was near the stove stirring something with a spoon. His tanned skin was shining with sweat.

I know it’s not that much of a thing to laugh about ,but god! It’s not anyone else! It’s Choi the sporty Minho who would never step in to the kitchen unless he is scheduled to cook, and the fact is he has never been left to cook alone.

I laughed less loudly as I could have managed at the moment, but it was louder enough to make Minho notice me. I laughed for like a minute rubbing my empty stomach I pain. 

“Is it over?” Minho asked with an annoyed face looking at me.
" Yah!! What the hell are you doing near a stove??"
" Why? Is it restricted for me?"
"Come on, You are Minho. Choi , ‘the I hate cooking’ Minho"
 He shrugged and turned his face back to the stove. I walked there slowly sniffing the unfamiliar smell came from the stove.
" What are you cooking?"
"A soup” he added, “for you" He rolled his eyes. 
I peeked in to see a semi solid yellow thing in the cooking pot.

To be honest I was actually touched, He doesn’t know how to cook but he was there trying to cook, shining with sweat. It was cute how he still stirred the thing without knowing that it would come out in a not edible state. I turned the stove off..
"Is it already cooked?" He asked in a surprise tone and I noticed that those big eyes were huger than usual.
“Aigoo paboya”

I pinched his arm before going towards the fridge to take out fresh veggies.
I eyed at Minho who poured some of the ‘soup’ he cooked to a bowl.
“Yah! Don’t tell me that I didn’t tell you not to eat that..”
 Seconds later Minho ran to the bathroom just like I expected. As I was too tired I decided to make rice I cooked ramyeon enough for the both of us.  

After finishing a quiet lunch with an embarrassed Minho I decided to listen to some music as I had nothing else to do. I leaned to the wall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter