Chapter 9

Learn to Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kibum’s POV

For a moment I was able to forget all the worries.  I was able to forget,

That I had a crush on the person next to me

Who was also my best friend

And that the relationship between has gone to some point where we claimed to be eachothers' best friends but none of us really knew about each other’s life

For a moment I was lying next to Kim Jonghyun on the rooftop that I never bothered to check before. It was pretty fascinating even during the afternoon when the scorching sun was reigning each inch on the rooftop, well, except for that specific spot.

The day went crazy. Jonghyun and I were tagged along together thanks to Taemin who left the two of us after the recording . I intentionally skipped sitting on the same seat with Jonghyun , making some excuse about being too tired and wanting to sleep occupying the whole back seat. The driver and the manager hyung were still outside so I decided to take some nap.

“Keyyah, are you really sleeping?” 

“Hmm..”

I leaned my back on the hefty cushion hoping that I’d really be able to sleep.

“Keyyah” Jonghyun whined in that tone which had some seducing effect on me.

Keyyah… Seriously, he should stop that!

“Waee?”

“Come here, you can sleep here.”

“Why would I?”

“The cushions aren’t good. You can lean on me.  I really really miss you. Pleaseee??”
I was clingy and that’s what my weak point which Jonghyun was very much aware of.

But..
 NO Kibum. NO WAY !!!!Don’t fall for him. Stay right where you are!!!!!

“You’re so loud  . Just let me sleep.”

I closed my eyes  pretending not to hear him and thankfully he didn’t say a thing for the next few minutes. Manager and driver arrived minutes later and it was quiet except for the sound of the engine and of course Kim Jonghyun humming to random songs.. And then there starts the Jonghyunnie opera…

“ DDuluhjyuh kkaejildeut han toomyunghan naegae..
Ddalgeomhan dokmool pujideut…"

I was honestly surprised seeing him singing in the cab.. Well, it was his habit until it was replaced with endless calls with Sekyung.

“Hayakae oreobooteun nae oraen sangchyuhga..”

“Come on Key It’s your TURN!!!!”

“Shut up!”

“You’re no fun today..”

“Your so loud”

 “Forget it….Hyung, I wanna buy some chicken.”  

“What?” The manager hyung turned back with his typical confused face which literally had "what?" written over it.

“yeah,  I want chicken.”

“But your lunch is ready at home.”

“Please hyung. I’ll pay for it.”

“Alright then”

 Why chicken? Is he planning some date for Jinki…

Jjong got off the van with manager hyung as it was parked in front of some restaurant.

As the silence took over, my mind got filled with thoughts..

Minho… I don’t know how I can repay him for all the things he’s doing for me.

The guy is extremely good towards me and he’s like a pillow to me. A pillow which I can hug while crying, cuddle when I need warmth . Something  on which I can depend for comfort.
 Soft,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter