Chapter 10

Learn to Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho’s POV

Kibum seemed worriless and happy after a long time and I was supposed to be happy for him. But as weird as it was I felt some unpleasant energy running through my veins.  Is this me being jealous?

No way! I’m pretty sure that I’d get an immediate for a hot girl, it’s just that I’ve never tried , I’ve never been interested. And damn! I’m supposed to help Kibum, help him to get through whatever comes in his way.

“Minho-ah..” I got up and roamed towards the kitchen as I heard Jinki’s blaring.

It felt like there is this really messy knot inside my chest making it hard for me to breathe. I needed to untangle it. I need to figure out myself.

Lunch was already spread out on the dining table but I had no appetite. Minutes ago I was all hyped up and was all waiting for Kibum to come home so that we can have lunch. 

“Aww.. What’s wrong Minho? You look like someone who’s just has been dumped on the trash” Jonghyung was leaning on the kitchen counter while sipping something in his mug.

Rude, but my mind didn’t perceived the rudeness.

Too exhausted to reply or care about whatever he said I pulled out a chair. 

“What? You were really dumped?”

“Ignore that idiot Minho. He’s kinda off today. I don’t know what has happened with him, maybe he has  been laid at some odd hour.” Jinki teased.

Dirty, but again ignored by my mind.
 

Jinkihyung sat across me. Minutes later Jonghyun was already gone and it was only me, Jinkyung and Taem.

Is Jjonghyung happy because he got to spend time with Kibum?

Is he starting to feel the same about Kibum? Come on, that’s ridiculous, he’s all over his girlfriend. Let’s shove these stupid thoughts away Minho.

I shook my head vigorously forgetting that there were two more people there, who were having actually having a regular lunch.

“Minho, are you alright?” I met up with Jinkihyung’s caring eyes. He must have figured out that somethinng’s off with me. 

Yeah, something is off.  I’m not okay.

“Yeah hyung, you aren’t eating. See the plate is still full.”

“Umm.. I’m not hungry Taeminnie. I’ll go get dressed. Hyung can you do the dishes for me?”

He wouldn’t do my dishes under normal circumstances but I knew that I can count on him whenever I’m desperate.

Thinking to myself I roamed towards my room again. 

Do I like Kibum, more than a friend? No way, And again I can’t do that. I can’t help Kibum while liking him. That’s too bad. It’s like I’m doing all these expecting something from him in return. I can’t like Kibum.

Sighing in frustration I entered our room. Kibum was still in the shower..Cool.. I need some basketball or soccer to refresh my mind. I took my phone from the table to send Haneul a text.

Count me in to Monday evening’s game.

I stripped off my shorts before sliding in to the ripped skinny jean.  We were having a broadcast to promote our upcoming album. It was a 15 min thing as the management was worried about the situation arose with the news of Jonghyun dating .  

I quickly got rid of the t shirt I’m wearing. Just then my phone blared up.

Kang Haneul.

“Haneul ah?”

“So you’re up for the evening match?”

“yeah”

“Sure that you won’t run away in the middle?”

“well, I don’t exactly know. But still I really wanna come.”

“Alright then, will you be able join the dinner afterwards?”

“Not sure with that either. You know, I can’t exactly decide how I  spend the day..”

“yeah, yeah, I get that. You’re an idol.” His voice sounded sarcastic but I don’t really care.

“Yeah.”

“Alright. See you tomorrow then.”

“See you..”

I tucked my phone inside the jean pocket. After some time I realized Kibum was back from the shower. His face was almost inside our closet. Just then it occurred to me that Kibum hates seeing me shirtless. I pulled down the T shirt from my shoulders before putting the blazer on.


Kibum’s POV

Literally shrugging away my thoughts about Minho being jealous I darted to the bathroom.

Today was really nice. After a long time I was able to act like myself around Jonghyun, well, without my typical clingy part. It felt so normal at least for me. I was completely comfortable around him for that moment. I don’t know whether it’s a progress though.

Though I’ve met with  Sekyung before I never had seen her together with Jonghyun. I could have ditched the whole thing tomorrow, but I was meant to meet the two of them together one day. 

I the shower letting cold relax my muscles.

I tugged the towel around my waist before heading out from the bathroom. Minho must be out, probably having lunch. 

 ! I was so wrong. Minho was on a phone call and god!! . Without making a sound I tip toed towards our closet. Choi Minho had one of those absolutely amazing chests with slightly tanned skin and perfect 6 pack. Whenever the guy walked around shirtless I literally had to step on myself preventing myself from staring at his chest like some . No matter how many times I’ve mentioned how much I hate this sight the guy won’t stop. I peeked myself in to the closet , fingers carefully wandering along the soft fabric. 

“Kibum, I’m leaving the room, you can change in peace, you know..”

I nodded as if he can see me. My cheeks burned seconds later as my mind interpreted what Minho meant. The door was slammed closed. My shoulders automatically relaxed as I’ve been set free by a predator.

I changed in to the new pair of jeans and the tshirt while humming a song. Everything was okay at the moment, I don’t know how exactly the next day will turn out for me, but I’m not gonna run away this time. I’ve got to abolish my crush for Jonghyun completely and for that running away won’t help. Maybe getting hurt while seeing him with Sekyung will help me to get over him.

………………………………………………………………………………………

Minho’s POV

Since the moment I woke up in the morning my mind was all restless.
I wasn’t exactly sure whether I should make Kibum ditch the meeting with Sekyung, I wasn’t sure about anything. My mind was restless and it was of course driving me crazy. I wanted to talk with Jinkihyung, the only person on whom I could depend at the moment but I’m always so unfortunate.

I was supposed to meet with my dad for dinner but I had no idea what excuse I should use to make for Kibum to come with me.  I had no idea about what I should tell my dad for having a friend tagged along with me. 
It’s good if I can shorten the time of the dinner with dad, that way we won’t miss meeting Sekyung and Kibum won’t have to spend like all the evening watching the couple.

I dialed my dad before getting on the cab with Kibum and Taemin.

“Appa?”

“Ohhh… Minhoya, I was gonna call you anyways..”

“Why? ?”

“ I’m sorry son. It seems like I can’t make it today. I’ve got a meeting, seems like it will get dragged till the evening.”

“Oh.. It’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter