Chapter 7

Learn to Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Kibum's POV

I managed to wake up early though I went to sleep past midnight last day as the dinner was followed by one of those crazy nights we frequently have here. Jjong and Jinki ordered food to celebrate my comeback and we played those lame games that we always play during little parties.

Flashbacks from last day came to my mind. I was  relieved due to the fact that I woke up before Minho and apparently no one had seen us sleeping on the same bed cuddled to each other. But the day changed its orientation after the dinner.

 

We were sitting on the floor of the living room in a circle for a truth or dare just like another day. I have a sweet bitter relationship with truth or dare. As far as I remember I’ve been kissed by Jjong several times and I had kissed him just for one time when he asked what my deepest darkest secret was. I could have lied, but I just decided to not to make it so obvious that I am lying by giving them a typical thing as my deepest darkest secret, So I kissed him on a cheek. Back then I don’t remember me having a crush on him.
 

Jonghyun spun the empty glass bottle on the floor while everyone was getting arisen with anticipation. The bottle stopped In between me and Taemin who was next to me, but it was little bit closer to Taemin than me.
 

“Tae”


“JJonghyung, Have you kissed Sekyung noona?” He shot the question at dead speed. “On lips?” He added.


“Not a good one paboya” Minho shook his head in disapproval.
Jinki rolled his eyes

Of course not a good one.

“Yes” Jjong answered with a teethy smile.
 

For some reason I wanted to get up and leave the place, I don’t know whether it’s because of the mention of Sekyung and Jjong’s love life or  the unsureness about about how this game would turned out at the end. For god's sake I didn't want to answer touchy question. I didn't want to kiss anyone, definitely! I hate the person who invented this game!
 

“Key”

Oh! There you go Jjong, Come at me!
 

“You have a crush on someone right now?”

He asked in a serious tone and I saw Jinki throwing him a glare. Minho looked tense and Taemin stopped his hands together.
I gulped.  


“I don’t” I replied drily.

It was partly true, after all. What I have is feelings that I wanna suppress and throw away.
Before they could give comments on my answer I opened my mouth without looking at anyone.
 

“Minho”
“Who was your first love?” It was some random question that came to my mind , not that I was really curious about Minho's first love.
I turned to Minho. He had a light smile on his face. He sighed and glanced down.
 

“I’ve never had serious crushes. My first crush was some pretty noona in middle school”
 

“Typical” Uttered Jinki.
 

“JInki hyung?”
“You are SHINee’s leader. Apart from the responsibility you have on us what are your personal feelings for us?” Minho asked still with that light smile.

While the most used this game to find those lame and dirty things on others Minho used this in a serious manner.I mean I never thought that a truth and dare game could become moody and emo til I met Minho.
 

Jinki cleared his throat.
“Well,You are my friends, best friends. Even we were put together through business contracts here we are now, stuck next to each other and having to have watch each other all the time. I’ve never had close friends at all. I guess we all never had as we were casted to agency so soon. So somehow we’ve put together and we’ve been together for almost 5 years now since training. you four are my brothers and my best friends.” At the end Jinki’s lips were drawn to a light smile.

He totally got me emo.
 

“Whoah hyung!”
 

“You almost got me!!!”
 

Minho leaned towards Jinki and ruffled his hair while Jjong patted on his shoulder several times.
 

“So Jjong”
Everybody eyed at Jjong again.
 

“ Name a man whom you ever had a crush on?”
 

I literally jumped out of the place. Well, everyone should be. 
Jjong looked purely shocked for seconds and then a sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter