Chapter 4

Learn to Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Key’s POV

So Minho knows.
I started packing up my clothes in to the small trunk case while thinking about what I should do next. I needed to give it a stop. I should overcome with these useless feeling I’m having for Jjong that would benefit neither of us. Honestly I felt a bit relieved after crying in Minho’s arms. Now that I thought of it again, it was of course embarrassing. Minho and I never had those clingy, cry in each others’ arms moments. We were ‘teasing each other’ and ‘fighting with each other’ kind of friends. I smiled to myself remembering the soft version of Minho.
Ultimately I decided to go home. I called the manager hyung to tell that I’m sick and that I will stay at my home over the weekend.
 I called a taxi and managed to sneak out without any disturbance thanks to the heavy nap that Minho was having.
I put on shades to hide my eyes while getting in to the taxi. The journey takes 3 hours from here to Daegu and I was lost in my thoughts for the rest of the journey.
Minho seemed so sincere all the time. I have never seen him being that much emotional around me or honestly around any other. When I was half the way to Daegu my phone beeped and it occurred to me that there are 7 messages and a one missed call. The missed call was from Jjong and it was like an hour after I left the dorm. He might have come to the dorm around that time. I checked the messages.
 Jinki hyung
 Kibumah, have a good time with halmonni. okay? And please come, make it soon. we need you. Even ,one day without you would make it hard for the four of us. We are a team and we are supposed to solve the things together. So don't be alone even you are the almighty KEY. Come soon. Saranghe.

How did he know that I’m heading to Daegu?  

Taeminnie
3;20pm: Hyung, kwenchana? I heard  that you needed a break. Please recover soon. I will come and visit you if you get late. Jinki hyung told that you would be going Daegu. If so greet halmonni for me.

Jjong 
5:03pm: Keyyah, what's wrong? Hope you'll get back soon. I didn't realize that you were sick even I was your roommate. Sorry for that. I will do better from now.

What do you mean by better, Jjong? You have a girl friend now. You don't have time and you don't need to do any better.  It's my thing and it's me who needs to recover, It's me who needs to think of you as my friend again.

Minho:
 Kibum,I am so sorry if you felt bad about crying in front of me, but I am your friend and I need you to be happy. Please be happy when you are at Daegu. And I hope you’ll forget everything.

Kibum, actually I know about your feelings. I'm sorry that I didn't tell it to you. I just wanted to help you. It hurts to see you so sad and agonizing.  

Kibum , Jinki hyung knows about you too. Both of us know. We were going to switch bedroom plans for the time being. Please come soon.  

Lee Jinki. So that's why he was acting accordingly every time ever since the announcement of Jjong's.

 Kibumah, Please recover soon. Even though I have never told you , you are a cheerful guy who always keeps a good atmosphere wherever you go.. So I hope that you will return soon. We miss you.

These texts of Minho reminds me of the times where we fought over stupid things like computer games and  next he would reach me first. But these texts were way too much cheesier and cliché and it made me feel kind of good that he misses me. He has never told that he miss me before.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter