Chapter 3

Learn to Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho's POV

Key has fallen asleep on the way . I placed his head which was drifting towards the window on my shoulder releasing the grip with his hand for a moment. I put my arm around his shoulder and locked my other hand with his'. 
Taem was dropped at SME, So it became quiet for a while. Jinki turned back from his seat to check on us and his eyes went from Key's shoulder to our locked hands. And here it comes that teasing face of him where his lips are drawn to a smirk. Seriously! What is wrong with that hyung!! I made a questioning face but he just gave me a goofy smile and took his face away to Jjong. Jjong's call was hung up due to the early schedule of Sekyung but he was still focused to his phone. It was quiet for a while until Jjong noticed the silence and broke it.
"What's with the silence? Are you guys sleeping?"
"No. Not me. Probably the rascals on the back seat are." answered Jinki in a playful tone.
"Hyung, I am wide awake and you know it" I answered in a bored and annoyed tone. Jjong came from his seat to sat next to Jinki and he turned back from the seat to look at me and Key. And before he could take a look at us I managed to release Key’s hand from mine.
"Ohhh…Someone is finally becoming best friends with someone" Jjong said teasingly.
" We were always best friends". I told in bored tone. I might play around , fool around and tease Key. And of course I fight with him. But still he is my best friend just like Jjong, Jinki or Taem.
"Maybe".. Now it was Jinki..I could imagine that crooked smile on his face "Maybe.. they are finally becoming something more.... you know?" 
"Hyung!!!! Just stop!! Okay?" I immediately snapped even it was a joke. How could even Key and me be something? I mean Key likes Jjong and we both know it. I’m just helping him to move on. I can’t stand the sight of him being hurt. It will never be same in the SHINee if Key is left alone agonizing over something like that. 
"Ohhh  " jjong's playful voice brings me back to the moment. 
I decided to ignore them and close my eyes until we reach the KBS station. 
............
I was snapped awake by the three yelling  hyungnims.
"Yah!!! wake up you two! " 
"Seriously! we are getting late. Mino!!!key!! wake up!!!!"
And that was more than necessary. Key was also awake by that time. He glanced at my hand around his shoulder and immediately got up. I took the cap left behind by key and got out of the vehicle. Jinki and Jjong hyungs  almost ran leaving us behind  as they had only few minutes for their show. Key and I have an hour to go through the scripts .
 
Key's POV
I was not much surprised to find me sleeping on Minho's shoulder but I was honestly startled just after I woke up. Even in that small time I was having a bad dream, A really bad dream. 
Jjong found out my secret and he blamed me for being so selfish and clingy mistaking his friendship for something else.I got no time to tell that it was just me being delusional and growing feelings towards him. He told me that he would never talk with me ever again and he never would want a friend like me. After that he left the dorm saying that he would never come back. 
I will never let such a thing happen. Even though I had no idea about Jjong's reaction if he figured me out , I would never want to give him any burdens.
On the way to the recording room of Suju Radio Show I realized that my cap is missing . I turned back hoping that I would find it in the van but before I could walk farther Minho grabbed my hand and turned me around. I looked in to his eyes having no idea.
"What?”
"Here"  he placed the missing cap on my head surprising me a bit.
"You left in the vehicle earlier."
"Thanks" I said while adjusting the cap.
"And.. Kibum?"
"Mmh?"
"Put these on" He handed me a pair of big nerdy glasses. I was honestly moved by Minho being considerate like this in the hardest days of my life. I looked down at my outfit and then at the glasses again. They match perfec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter