Chapter 1

Learn to Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: As you already know this story is a Minkey story. And I will do my best to make it nice and lovely. This is my first ever fanfic. So please endure the grammar errors and all the possible mistakes.  ^^

 
3rd person P.O.V.
~In the dorm~
The dorm was in a hustle as always,  Minho and Taemin were on the sofa with their eyes stick to the large LED screen while their hands were busy with the remote controls. They were playing a video game as most of the times. Jinki was lying on the floor trying to concentrate on the magazine he's reading while Kibum was lying  next to  Jinki with his head on Jinki’s back and eyes fixed on to his phone. He was checking the newest fashion arrivals which was one of the things in his daily routine.


"Guys, can you please turn the volume down. " Jinki said in a low voice but the two younger brothers  were too much concentrated on the game to hear Jinki. Jinki who knew that it would not work tapped on Kibum's shoulder  gesturing him to move his head from Jinki's back. When Kibum got up and occupied the rest of the space in the sofa by pulling Taemin towards Minho's finally, Jinki left the living room and went to his room which he shared with manager hyung.


When he entered the room he was immediately distributed by the message tone of his phone. There were 14 missed calls and 5 texts. 10 missed calls from the manager and other 4 from unknown numbers. He was a bit startled by the unusual amount of missed calls. He quickly tapped the messages icon and checked the 5 texts. 4 was from manager hyung.
3.06pm: Jinkiya, is Jonghyun home?
3.10pm:  For god's sake answer the phone!!!
3.33pm: When you see my texts call me immediately.
4.05pm: I'm with Jonghyun. No need to panic. I'll come home soon with him.


Jinki whose heart was a bit accelerated checked the remaining message. it was from Jonghyun. Thousands of assumptions which were mostly scary came to his mind.  He drifted them off and tapped Jonghyun's message.
3.59pm: Hyung , I have something to tell you all as soon as possible. So be there in the living room by the t I arrive.


Jinki who now had a glimpse of idea went to the living room to call s. 
"Guys.."
"Guys!!!!!!!!" His ‘nearly equal to human's threshold of pain’ yell was clearly enough to get everyone’s minds back to the dorm, back to the sofa that they were sitting on.
"That was scary" Taemin who was equally shocked like Minho and Kibum was the first one to raise his voice after the leader's sudden yelling. 
"What's wrong hyung? Are we too loud?" Minho said while staring at the leader with his big eyes which were now bigger than usual.
"It's Jonghyun. He has something to tell us. He will be here soon."
Kibum who felt a lump formed in his throat placed his phone on the sofa.  His full attention was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter