9/...

leobin vampire au

 

It was another night that Taekwoon waited for Hongbin outside of the supermarket. Taekwoon was hiding behind the tree, with his cat like eyes were focused on Hongbin. He watched the pink haired male’s every move, the way he smiled to the customers, the way his tiny hands worked, and he didn’t miss how many times that Hongbin had stifled a yawn.

He waited till Hongbin closed the supermarket, again. And this time, he stood right behind the pink haired male making him jumped in shock.

“O !” Hongbin sighed as he rubbed his chest in surprised, “you scaring me, umm, sorry sir but we’re closed! But you can find a 24h market down there” he pointed the direction to Taekwoon but Taekwoon didn’t budge. Hongbin realized that Taekwoon didn’t even see the direction he had pointed. Hongbin tried again, he cleared his throat and called Taekwoon in a soft manner, “Umm, sir? Are you listening? Should I walk you there?”

Taekwoon blinked, he didn’t answer, he only looked at Hongbin with unreadable expression in his face. Hongbin shifted awkwardly under Taekwoon’s burning gaze. He tried again, “Sir? I’m sorry but we’re already closed, I can walk you to the 24h market down there if you want”

“hongbin?”

Hongbin looked up and gasped, how on earth he knows my name!

“H-how.. b-but I didn’t.. s-say my name” Hongbin managed to whisper those words, had he met with this person or had not? He couldn’t remember if he ever had met with this person.

Taekwoon frowned, he knew that this would happen again. He must have been erased his memories again, he thought.

Taekwoon blinked and tried to smile, “ah sorry, No. we haven’t met before but I’ve heard about you from a friend of mine. I uh.. I just want to know about you more. Umm, it’s just if you don’t mind?”

Hongbin smiled shyly at him, “Sure, I’m Hongbin” he extended his hand to Taekwoon. Taekwoon glanced at it first before he took his hand.

“I’m Taek- I’m Leo, just call me Leo, I prefer that nickname” said Leo as they shaking hands.

“Wow, you’re cold”

“Ah yeah, I actually have been waiting for you here and yeaah… it’s pretty cold here” he said and pretended to shiver.

“You were waiting for me? In here?” Hongbin chuckled and shook his head at Taekwoon’s silliness. “Why didn’t you just come inside and introduce yourself?”

Taekwoon smiled seeing Hongbin’s pretty dimples, how he missed him so much.

“I’m pretty shy actually”

Hongbin flashed him his best smile again, “Well, it’s already late night. How about tomorrow morning or evening or whenever you have your free time? I owe you a coffee, for making you cold like this” asked Hongbin and he gasped to himself because he never like this before. He usually ignored people who tried to get closer to him but something was different with this handsome and tall man.

“Hmmm, How about 4pm at Starlight café?”

Hongbin nodded instantly but he quickly cleared his throat, “Okay, umm do you need anything else now? Before I head home”

Taekwoon shook his head, “No, thanks. You should go home now, it’s late”

Hongbin nodded,they exchanged their goodbyes and Taekwoon watched him gone. he closed his eyes and inhaled Hongbin’s scent, he could see Hongbin on his way home, when he entered his house and greeted his grandpa. He could hear what they’re talking about and Hongbin didn’t tell his grandpa about their short meeting. He slowly opened his eyes and sighed. he hoped that Hongbin would remember about their meeting.

 

 

 

Taekwoon took a seat beside the window in the corner of the café. He sipped his warm latte while waiting for the pink haired male to come. It’s past 4pm but the pink haired male hadn’t shown. Taekwoon sighed and fiddled with his long sleeves. When he sniffed Hongbin’s scent, he quickly snapped his head up and found Hongbin with his messy hair.

“Oh my God! I’m so sorry. I’m late.. My grandpa was out of town tonight so I kind of hard letting him go” he chuckled, “Sorry, I love my grandpa so much and he is the only family I have now” he shook his head quickly, “Argh, sorry.. I didn’t mean to be sappy here”

“Nah, it’s okay. At least, you come” said Taekwoon with a small smile on his face.

Hongbin saw Taekwoon’s coffee cup and said sorry again.

“I told you it’s fine”

“Alright then, I’ll order our coffee, what do you like?”

Taekwoon shook his head and raised his cup, “I already have mine”

“No! I owe you a coffee! Now let me buy you another one!”

Taekwoon chuckled, “Finee…” he told Hongbin that he’d like another cup of latte, while Hongbin ordered himself a frappuccino.  

They talked about their favorites, and stuffs, but mostly it was all about Hongbin’s life. Hongbin seemed enjoyed himself talking about his life. Taekwoon was amused seeing Hongbin happy like this. He really missed seeing those dimples, his laugh, and everything about Hongbin. He wished he could pull Hongbin into his embrace, that would mean everything to him.

“So, Leo hyung? Where do you live?”

“I live behind the mountain with my brothers” he lied.

Hongbin hummed and smiled again, “I found you’re the quite one” said Hongbin teasingly.

Taekwoon only smiled and he crossed his arms and put it on the table.

“You can ask me anything” said Taekwoon.

Hongbin thought for a moment, “You said you like making poems and painting, would you like to show me?”

Taekwoon was silent for a moment, “I don’t think you’ll like it. My poems are all too sappy and the paintings aren’t that good”

“Well, I just want to see it”

“It’s in my house”

“Then, take me there!” said Hongbin unexpectedly.

Taekwoon narrowed his eyes, “Are you sure?”

Hongbin couldn’t hide his excitement, “yes please! Although I’m not really into art, but I’m curious”

Taekwoon chuckled and shook his head, then he had his serious face again, “aren’t you afraid? We’re just met yesterday and now you want to go to my house?”

Hongbin tilted his head down a little, feeling embarrassed all of sudden, “Umm, I don’t know why but I feel like I’m safe with you.”

Taekwoon smiled at that cute statement, he could see the red hue on Hongbin’s cheeks and creeping up towards Hongbin’s ears.

“Don’t you afraid that I might… bite you?”

Hongbin burst in laughing, “What are you? A vampire? Of course not! You’re human! And I know that you won’t hurt me! Instead, you’ll protect me” said Hongbin with his bright smile making Taekwoon stunned. Hongbin gasped, “Oh no! I’m sorry, I’m just joking you know”

Taekwoon smiled softly at him, “Fine, if that’s what you want. But I will take you there someday, just not today, okay? It’s already dark outside”

Hongbin glanced towards the window and sighed, “how the time flies so fast, and now I don’t feel like to going home”

Taekwoon cocked an eyebrow, “Why?”

Hongbin sighed and played with his straw, “I’m alone tonight”

“You better go home now, it’s safer.”

Hongbin looked at his watch, it said 8.15pm. “But it still early”

“Let’s go home. I’ll walk you home, just to make sure you’re safe” said Taekwoon as he stood up.

“What? But isn’t it making you farther from your house? It’s okay, you don’t have to-“

Taekwoon sighed, and he pulled Hongbin’s hand, “Let me walk you home” he said as looking at Hongbin’s eyes. They held their gaze for a moment before Hongbin averted his. Hongbin cleared his throat and mumbled fine to Taekwoon and he let Taekwoon intertwined their fingers. Hongbin didn’t realize how cold Taekwoon’s hands were and didn’t realize how Taekwoon knew his house was. He was deep in his thoughts, thinking about how attractive Taekwoon looked, and why he had his heart beat so faster the moment Taekwoon held his hand. They walked in silence, Taekwoon sometimes stole glances at Hongbin while Hongbin walked with his head down and red cheeks.

They arrived at the front of Hongbin’s house.

“We’re here” said Taekwoon who stopped abruptly making Hongbin accidently stumbled on Taekwoon’s leg and almost fell forward, but a pair of strong arms pulling him up.

“Careful Bin-ah” said Taekwoon on Hongbin’s ear, making the pink haired male shivered.

Hongbin was still in Taekwoon’s embrace, and when he realized, he quickly pulled away and looking elsewhere feeling embarrassed.

“Oh? Um, but how do you know my house?”

Taekwoon tensed, “Oh, I… I’ve followed you before, sorry for that” Hongbin nodded and then they went silent again.

“You should go inside, it’s cold”

Hongbin looked at him and he felt those tingling feeling on his body and he quickly looked away, “y-yeaah.. I guess” but he didn’t move.

“I mean it Bin-ah”

“Umm, do you to come inside? I can make you a tea, I guess you’re cold too” but he didn’t look at Taekwoon’s eyes, his eyes were on Taekwoon’s hard chest.

Taekwoon chuckled, “Um, my eyes are here Bin-ah” he said mockingly. He heard a soft curse from Hongbin and he stifled his laugh when Hongbin lifted his head to meet his gaze.

Hongbin smiled shyly at him. And again, Taekwoon looked at him with his burning gaze while Hongbin tried to hold his gaze.

“You’re freezing” said Taekwoon suddenly and he Hongbin’s lip softly. Hongbin still drown in Taekwoon’s eyes, he didn’t see Taekwoon was leaning closer to him. Taekwoon now looking at his lips with lust, he tried to control himself from crushing his lips to Hongbin’s. he had to hold back. They stayed like that for like forever, until Taekwoon heard a faint voice from Hongbin.

“then warm me up”

Taekwoon’s eyes flicked up to Hongbin, he wasn’t sure if he heard it right. But he closed his eyes and making a way to lean in closer and brushed his lips softly before he fully kissing him.

In a second, Hongbin felt weak so he put his hands on Taekwoon’s shoulder to steady himself while kissing him back.

Before they went any further, Taekwoon quickly broke the kiss and waited until Hongbin opened his eyes.

“You should go inside”

“Don’t you want to…. Umm, do you want to come in?”

“next time Bin-ah. It’s getting late”

Hongbin nodded slowly as he back away and walked towards the front door. Before he unlocked the door, he turned around and saw Taekwoon still there.

“Good night Leo hyung!”

Taekwoon smiled and waved his hand towards Hongbin.

Hongbin looked at him once again before he went inside.