11/...

leobin vampire au

Taekwoon carefully sneaked into Hongbin’s room. He needed to be fast before the sun rise. He smiled as he put the piece of paper on the nightstand. He glanced at the sleeping human on the bed beside him, and smiled softly. He wanted to touch the pink haired male’s cheek but he had to restrain himself. He wouldn’t want to wake him up again. So after a few minutes of staring at the sleeping male, Taekwoon quickly fled from the room.

Hongbin slowly opened his eyes as he felt the sunshine started to hurt his eyes. He groaned and turned his body away and hid under his blanket.

“Wake up, you lazy!” someone hitting his , and Hongbin groaned louder.

“Don’t wanna”

“Is this how you greet me?”

Hongbin huffed in annoyance and kicked the blanket off of him, he glared to his grandfather who stood at the end of his bed.

“Morning, my Bin sunshine”

“Grandpaaa… I hate you for now”

His grandpa chuckled, and folding his arms, “Oh really? Then that means, you won’t have my pancakes today?”

Hearing that, Hongbin’s eyes quickly lighted up. He smiled widely showing off his best dimples to his grandpa.

“I mean, I love you grandpa” said Hongbin shyly.

His grandpa walked closer and ruffled his hair affectionately, “I love you too. Now, would you get up and have breakfast?”

Hongbin nodded enthusiastically, “I know! You’re the best grandpa ever!” he jumped off his bed and heading downstairs.

 

 

 

 

Taekwoon smiled as he looked at the big heart shaped lights in front of him. He had decorated the park for Hongbin, hoping this would work out. He also brought his best wine and his antic wine glasses for them. He had ordered the best steaks in town and served it on his also antic plates. He took a double check on himself, smiling proudly as he adjusted his new tailored suit once more. He fished out something from his pocket and opened the lid with his thumb. There was a simple but luxurious ring in it. He knew it, it would look perfect on Hongbin. He had already replayed his speech in his mind, and now it was less than 5 minutes before Hongbin would show up. Taekwoon cleared his throat and turned his back facing the gate waiting for Hongbin. he heard someone’s steps approaching him, he smiled as he felt those feeling in his stomach. He looked down for a moment and played with the small rock with his polished shoes. He heard those footsteps came into a halt, he waited and slowly lifted his head to meet Hongbin’s expression.

“H-hi” said Taekwoon softly, he was scared if Hongbin didn’t like this surprise.

Hongbin smiled at him, but not too wide this time.

“You come!” said Taekwoon shyly, he stared at the younger for a moment before he ushered Hongbin to come closer.

Hongbin kept smiling at him, he hadn’t talked since he got there but Taekwoon didn’t matter of it. He was happy that Hongbin came.

“Do you like this?”

Hongbin nodded, but his eyes focused on Taekwoon.

Taekwoon scratched his nape and looked down, “I’ve prepared it myself” he looked up when Hongbin didn’t say anything.

“Um, should we sit down now?”

Hongbin nodded. Taekwoon started pouring the wine into their glasses and stole some glances while doing so. He realized that Hongbin kept looking at him and smiled. He smiled back and told Hongbin to have a toast with him. Hongbin raised his glass and clinked their glasses together. They locked their gaze while sipping on their drinks. Hongbin sipped slowly while Taekwoon already emptied his glass.

“So, how’s your day? I can’t stop thinking about you, you know!”

Hongbin put the glass down, Taekwoon watched him and waited.

“Same as always”

Taekwoon hummed.

“How’s yours, Taekwoon-ah?”

Taekwoon looked up, he frowned, he thought that Hongbin only know him as Leo not Taekwoon.

“I.. Ah, you see, I’ve prepared all of this by myself”

“How do you feel now?” asked Hongbin all of sudden.

Taekwoon stared at him in confusion, he didn’t understand why Hongbin acting so weird tonight. The Hongbin he knew would smile widely to him, showing off his dimples, and would be in awe when he stepped in to the park. He wondered if something happen to Hongbin.

“I feel happy now that you- Ah!” Taekwoon felt something sharp in his chest and fell to the ground. He groaned in pain as he clutched his chest hard, his vision got blurred and everything around him was spinning hard.

“I won’t waste my time now to kill you, you filth monster!”

Taekwoon tried to focus his vision to Hongbin who looming over him.

“W-wha-what... H-hongbin” he couldn’t speak since the pain got worse.

“Hongbin?” Hongbin said mockingly and he stepped on Taekwoon’s stomach.

Taekwoon screamed in pain when he felt something burned in his stomach, he tried to remove Hongbin’s feet but couldn’t. he looked up to see Hongbin but he found that it wasn’t Hongbin, it was the old witch.

“Y-y-you!” Taekwoon gritted his teeth in anger, his fangs were showed up.

Hongbin’s grandpa laughed mockingly, he cooed and shook his head, enjoying how Taekwoon looked helpless under him.

“I’ve told you to stay away from him, haven’t I?”

Taekwoon hissed but he locked his gaze with the old witch. “I don’t care! I love him!”

The old witch tilted his head, then laughed again. “Love? I thought a monster like you know nothing about love!” he kicked Taekwoon on the stomach making the vampire screamed again.

“I love him!!”

“I won’t let you be near him! He is my only hope. He’s going to be a witch like me! I will turn him like me! He will be the great witch in the future! He will be like me!”

“No! No! You! You greedy old man! You can’t do that to him! Let him choose his life!”

“Who are you to tell me that! I’m his guardian since his parents died! since you’re kinds killed them! I wonder what will Hongbin say if he knows that you killed them. that you’ve killed one of his great-grandfather, you remember? That night, you killed him. You’re the one who caused this! You’re the cause of all this!”

Taekwoon fought against his pain, “It-it’s my fault…. I know… I’m the one who cause this bu-but… p-please forgive me… please… I will do anything”

“I will give you my forgiveness, if you stay away from Hongbin”

Taekwoon gritted his teeth, “no! I can’t do that!”

“Why? Why! What do you want from him!”

“I love him!!”

“What do you want from him!”

“I just want to live with him forever! I love him!”

The old witch frowned, “you can’t! I don’t want my Hongbinnie get hurt. You will kill him someday with your filth fangs! You monster!”

Taekwoon couldn’t bear any longer, “Please, s-stop. It h-hurts!”

“You have to promise me to stay away from Hongbin!”

“N-no!” Taekwoon screamed in agony.

“Fine, do you have something to say?”

Taekwoon glared at him, the pain was getting worse and worse, “Y-you’ve k-killed h-him”

The old witch sneered at him, “You recognized me now? I wouldn’t kill your husband if you didn’t kill my son. He could be the greatest witch now, but you destroyed my dream! Now! I finally find a perfect candidate in my family, and I won’t let this one be destroyed by you again! I will make Hongbin the great witch in the world! He will listen to me, and destroy all of your kind. Then the world will be in peace forever. No more monsters in this world. No more!”

“N-no! you c-can’t force him to d-do that! Let him choose h-his l-life”

The old witch seemed angry so he making Taekwoon suffered in pain more.

“So you’re going to end up your life like this? I will count to ten until you agree to never bother Hongbin’s life ever again! One….. two…… three….. four…. F-“

“I w-won’t.. ugh..”

“Four”

“Leo hyung!”

The pain stopped and gone all of sudden. Taekwoon quickly sat up and looked around to find that old witch but nothing.

“Leo hyung! What happen? Are you hurt somewhere? I heard your screaming so I ran to come here” Hongbin knelt beside him and examined him carefully.

“I’m fine. W-wait… did you run from your house?” he looked at Hongbin wore a pyjama.

“I was sleeping but I dreamt about you where you calling for a help and then I woke up hearing your screaming so I followed your screaming and here I am now. Leo hyung, are you sure you alright? Aren’t you hurt?” Hongbin patted Taekwoon’s body to see if Taekwoon got hurt. Taekwoon caught Hongbin’s wrists and pecked Hongbin’s lips.

“I’m fine. See? I’m fine” he said again hoping Hongbin believed him.

Hongbin sighed in relief, “I dreamt about you… and… and… it was such a bad dream. I don’t want to lose you” he said and he hugged Taekwoon burying his face in the crook of taekwoon’s neck.

“Sssh.. it’s only a dream. Now that you’re here, would you like to have a dinner with me?”

Hongbin pulled away, he looked confused but then he looked behind Taekwoon. His jaw dropped and in awestruck.

“Wow”

“I’ve prepared this, for us”

Hongbin still in awe when Taekwoon asked, “You like it?”

Hongbin nodded happily, “but why didn’t you tell me if you prepared this for us!”

Taekwoon knew that Hongbin hadn’t had a chance to read the letter before.

“I was about to wake you up”

Hongbin giggled, “You silly! You can’t ask me on a date all of sudden like this! What if my grandpa didn’t allow me to go out? What if I already asleep!”

Taekwoon smiled, he was relief to see the real Hongbin in front of him now. He cupped Hongbin’s face and pulled him closer.

“I know you will always come to me” he whispered as he gently rubbed his thumbs on Hongbin’s cheeks.

“You’re too confident hyung!” Hongbin giggled again, suddenly he remembered about their kissing on the other night. His cheeks grew warm and he tried to hide his embarrassment, but failed because Taekwoon held his face higher.

“You’re turn into red”

Hongbin whimpered and tried to pull away. “I’m not”

Taekwoon grinned, “Fine, let’s have a dinner together. But I’m sorry if the steak already turn cold.” He pulled Hongbin towards the chair and they spent the night together.