10/...

leobin vampire au

Taekwoon was daydreaming about Hongbin when the meeting was still ongoing. He didn’t pay any attention to whatever his kinds said in the front. Hakyeon cleared his throat, he knew that his friend was still in his own world so he nudged Taekwoon.

“Hey! Would you please stop thinking whatever you are thinking right now and focus to the meeting! It must be important you know! or they wouldn’t invite us this far!”

Taekwoon glared at his best friend, he straightened his posture and put some distance between them.

“And as I said before, we have to be more careful now if we want to drink the human’s blood. They must have planning something for us, to kill us. And for the leader of every city’s pack, I hope you can look out more to your members. Please remember this, my friend! And I hope we can gather again in our next meeting! Till later, my friend!” with that, all of the vampires were disappearing one by one.  Leaving Taekwoon and Hakyeon only. Taekwoon sighed with his bored look and about to go back home when Hakyeon stopped him.

“You heard that? You have to be careful now!” he grabbed Taekwoon’s wrist.

“I know I know I know! Just, stop worrying about me”

“Do you even hear what we were just discussing about?”

Taekwoon clicked his tongue in annoyance, “I said I know! Now let me go Hakyeon-ah”

“You don’t! you didn’t even pay any attention in the whole meeting!”

“I did! We have to be more careful and blah blah blah! Now will you please kindly let me go?”

Hakyeon sighed, he hated it if he have to pick a fight with his best friend, so he let Taekwoon’s hand go instead.

“Fine, but please… be careful” but Taekwoon already gone.

“Where is Taekwoon hyung?” asked Ravi with Jaehwan and Hyuk in the back. Hakyeon sighed and shook his head.

 

 

 

 

Taekwoon stood in front Hongbin’s house, it was almost midnight and he was sure that Hongbin was sleeping. He looked up and stared at Hongbin’s opened window.  He could just whisper Hongbin’s name to wake him up, but he didn’t want to. He wondered if he can come inside. So Taekwoon closed his eyes and focused on Hongbin’s bedroom. And there he was now, standing beside Hongbin’s small bed. He was confused at first, because it was strange that he could get inside easily. He quickly brushed that thought off because all he wanted was only Hongbin, to see Hongbin. He stared at the pink haired human who was sleeping peacefully with his blanket covered his body until half of his face. Taekwoon smiled endearingly at the sight. He carefully caressed Hongbin’s soft hair and listening to the sound of Hongbin’s breathing.

Minutes had passed, Taekwoon carefully leaned closer. he slowly lowered the blanket to see Hongbin’s full face. He could feel the other’s warm breath hitting his cold cheeks. He smiled and the thought of kissing Hongbin came into his mind. Should he do that? Or shouldn’t he? Even before he did that, a small smile drew on his face.

“There is something about you that I attracted the most. It’s not because you have the same look like him but… it’s just something that I can’t describe. Something about you… that attracts me so much”

Hongbin stirred a little and mumbled something and Taekwoon thought it was cute.

“What is it that you dreaming about?” he whispered while caressing Hongbin’s hair.

Hongbin mumbled again and this time Taekwoon chuckled before brushing his lips softly to Hongbin’s.

Hongbin was startled and opened his eyes immediately. He felt something soft against his lips earlier but he saw nothing as he looked around his room. He sat down and touched his wet lips.

“What is it? Is it only my drool?” he touched around his mouth to find any trail of his drool but it was dry.

But it was soft… what was that?

He scanned his room again, but found nothing. He felt the wind blew hard from his opened window, he slowly got off from his bed to close the window. He yawned as he was about closing the window and he saw a tall figure stood in front of his house. He blinked, and the figure was still there.

Wait.. isn’t Leo hyung?

Hongbin leaned closer and narrowed his eyes at the figure. That man waved at him and Hongbin smiled when he saw that it was really Taekwoon. He made a “wait a minute” gesture and quickly ran downstairs and opened the door then ran towards Taekwoon.

“Leo hyung! What are you doing in this late hour?” he grabbed Taekwoon’s hands and gasped when he met with the other’s cold hands.

“Oh my God! You’re so cold! Let’s come inside” Hongbin didn’t wait for Taekwoon’s answer, he quickly pulled Taekwoon inside his house. Hongbin locked the door and he brought Taekwoon to his small kitchen.

“coffee or tea?”

“Coffee sounds good” said Taekwoon with a playful smile when Hongbin began making their coffee.

“Where have you been? What are you doing? Why you don’t come home? Doesn’t your uncle worried?”

Taekwoon didn’t answer, he only smiled hearing Hongbin’s rants. Hongbin glanced at the latter and a worried look on his face. He sighed when he placed the cup of coffee in front of Taekwoon.

“You didn’t answer me” said Hongbin with a cute pout on his face. He was about to sip the coffee when Taekwoon’s hand stopped him.

Taekwoon lowered the cup and pulled Hongbin onto his lap with a quick move. Hongbin gaped at him but before he said anything Taekwoon already kissed his lips, making the younger moaned into his mouth.

They continued like that until Hongbin wrapped his arms around Taekwoon’s neck. Taekwoon whispered between his kisses, “we . shouldn’t. be. Here”

Hongbin giggled, he pulled away only to stand up and pulled Taekwoon with him then back kissing him again. He led them towards his bedroom and stumbled and giggled on the way there without breaking their kiss. Hongbin kicked his bedroom door closed and he led them towards his bed. It was Taekwoon who moved that fast and changed their position so that he pushed Hongbin onto the bed and grunted.

“I’ve missed you” said Taekwoon when he kissing Hongbin’s neck and slowly slipped his hand under Hongbin’s shirt. Hongbin gasped from the cold feeling and bit his lip. He didn’t know if this was right, he barely know about Taekwoon but he let the man did this to him. But the way Taekwoon kissed and touched him, he felt that it was right and his body wanted more.

Taekwoon stopped and quickly sat up, “! I’m sorry. I… I lost control” he said as he stood up and turned away.

Hongbin bit back his moan when that feeling was gone. He eyed Taekwoon with a confused look and whispered, “I… I don’t mind actually.. I …. I…………”

“Sshh!!” Taekwoon turned facing him and put his finger on Hongbin’s lips to shut him up. “You don’t know what you’re doing to me, Hongbin-ah. I’ve missed you, I’ve missed everything that we’ve done, I-“ he closed his eyes for a moment when he saw Hongbin tilted his head in confusion. , he forgot that Hongbin didn’t remember anything about him.

“I mean, I just missed you and I really want to kiss you from the day we went on a date. I’m crazy about you, and I’m sorry I just can’t control myself tonight.”

Hongbin blinked, “then what are you waiting for? Kiss me like you really want me”

Taekwoon didn’t waste any time, he pulled Hongbin’s chin towards him and kissed him hungrily. It had been a long time since the last time he kissed Hongbin like this, and he was so happy when Hongbin let him. He kept reminding himself to not go further but his body betrayed him so much. He instead grinded his hips and moaned shamelessly and bit Hongbin’s lip until he drew some blood but he quickly pulled away before he tasted it. He buried his head on Hongbin’s neck and inhaled the strong scent of Hongbin’s blood. He didn’t remember if Hongbin had this strong scent that making him almost dizzy.

“Oh Leo hyung” said Hongbin with his y and whining voice and hugged Taekwoon tightly, he bit his lips to prevent any moan when Taekwoon kept grinding on him.

Taekwoon’s mind went blank, Hongbin’s scent was making him dizzy now, inviting him to bite the soft skin and it a little. He let his head nuzzled a little more and inhaled that inviting scent deeply. He slowly opened his mouth, his fangs were ready to bite the soft skin. He grazed his tongue first, he even didn’t hear how loud Hongbin’s moan was. Hongbin kept whispering his name and making him remembered what he was doing. Taekwoon quickly pulled away and fled away from the window.

Hongbin quickly opened his eyes and shocked when he didn’t find Taekwoon in his room. He sat up and scanned his room, but it was empty.

Am I just dreaming?