3/...

leobin vampire au

Hongbin yawned as he walked downstairs and met a chuckle from his brother. His only one annoying brother, however, he loves his brother so much. Hongbin was surprised to see his brother in their home, sitting on their old sofa like a king on his throne. Well, yeah, his brother really good looking.

“Jaehwan hyung? is.. is that really you?” Hongbin gawked at his “new” appearance.

Jaehwan quirked his eyebrow and with a quick move, he already got up and stood in front of Hongbin. Hongbin blinked his eyes a few times and rubbed his eyes, he couldn’t believe what he just had seen.

“Aww Binnie? You are rude!” Jaehwan cooed him but it only made Hongbin cringed.

Hongbin looked up and down at his hyung. Jaehwan really changed a lot. a few white strands on his black hair, a few piercings on his earlobe and one on the upper lip, a thick eyeliner and that naughty smirk on his face.

“What? Are you really surprised to see me, Binnie?”

“Umm, hyung? what are yo- I mean, where have you been?”

“travelling, working”

“Working?”

“Yeah, i’m in a band ya know! You should go with me, we’ll go on tour and you’ll meet my friends and fans, and there’ll be a lot of food and girls” he wiggled his eyebrows to Hongbin and then chuckled seeing Hongbin’s shock expression.

“Umm, hyung i can’t. i have a job here, and besides, grandpa won’t let me leave.”

Jaehwan’s laughed boom in the room, “What are you? five? C’mon Bin! You already 20th now! you can do what you want! Don’t listen to that old man!”

“Hyung! he is our grandpa!” for once he snapped at his brother.

Jaehwan’s smile turned into a scowl and Hongbin heard a low growl from Jaehwan. He suddenly felt scared towards his brother, and he quickly ducked his head but then Jaehwan grabbed his chin roughly. Hongbin flinched when he felt Jaehwan’s cold fingers.

“He is a devil! He is not my grandpa!” Jaehwan’s grip on him harder, he never knew that Jaehwan was much stronger now. Hongbin hissed from the pain and struggled to free himself from Jaehwan.

“H-hyung”

Jaehwan leaned closer and sniffed on Hongbin’s neck. Jaehwan hummed and whispered something but hongbin couldn’t catch up what he said. He felt Jaehwan’s cold lips nibbled on his neck, he knew that something was wrong with his hyung. he couldn’t move, he couldn’t think straight, it was like something was blocking his mind. He couldn’t find any strength to push his brother off of him.

A growl coming from behind hongbin and he heard a loud crash after that. Hongbin gasped, the sofa where Jaehwan sat earlier was fall backward. And he didn’t see Jaehwan in front of him, instead he found Taekwoon standing and huffed angrily towards that sofa, no, Taekwoon was angry with Jaehwan who slowly rose from behind that sofa. Jaehwan smirked as he fixed his hair slowly.

“Well well… isn’t this the Jung Taekwoon? We’ve met before right?”

Taekwoon didn’t answer, Jaehwan already walked towards him and challenging him.

“So? What are you doing in my house!”

“I should ask you the same, what were you doing with your brother!”

Jaehwan snorted, he saw Hongbin trembling and hadn’t moved an inch from his spot earlier.

“you were trying to drink his blood, weren’t you?” Taekwoon whispered, making sure Hongbin didn’t listen it.

“It’s none of your business!” Jaehwan clicked his tongue in annoyance.

“From now on, I won’t let anyone touch him! if you planning on doing it, i’ll twist your head until it fall off from your body”

Jaehwan finally back off and chuckled, he had heard from other vampires that Taekwoon was the dangerous one, never make a mess with him.

“Fine! I won’t. I just miss my brother so much, ya know! Well, see ya later Bin!” Jaehwan quickly left the house.

Taekwoon fixed the sofa and walked back towards Hongbin. “Hongbin? are you okay? You look pale”

“I’m…. I’m….”

“He left, you’re safe now”

“What if…. He….”

“I’m here, don’t worry, I’ll make sure you’re safe” Taekwoon slowly pulled Hongbin and hugged him.

 

 

 

Taekwoon took Hongbin back to his room, he made Hongbin a breakfast and feeding him.

“I can’t believe that he is a…. a vampire now” he said with a sad tone in it.

“Don’t worry, i’ll make sure you safe”

Hongbin sighed, “Yeah, it’s not like i’ll hate him. he is my brother after all. I know it’s hard for a vampire to control himself when he was a round a human right?”

Hongbin gazed down at Taekwoon, he stopped munched his meal as the realization hit him, “But how can you control yourself when you’re around me? Don’t you want to bite me?”

“You want me to bite you?” asked Taekwoon back and Hongbin gawked at him. Taekwoon chuckled and back feeding Hongbin.

“It’s because I consume the animal’s blood.”

“So… umm.. what do you call it? a vegetarian vampire?”

“hmm yeah you could say that”

“Oh”

Hongbin slowly leaned towards Taekwoon and exposed his neck to him, “You sure you don’t want some of my blood?”

Taekwoon smiled widely, he put the plate to the nightstand and in instant he pinned Hongbin on the bed.

“actually, I want some. Will you let me bite you?” he asked with a husky voice somehow it made Hongbin’s tummy felt funny.

Hongbin bit his lips as he thought for a moment, then arched his back and offered his neck to Taekwoon. “Go, bite me, but make it slow so it won’t hurt”

Taekwoon growled, “Are you sure Binnie? You are playing with fire now”

“I want know how it feels like when you bite me”

“It’ll be hurt”

“Go”

“Bin?”

“N-no!” Taekwoon sat up and closed his eyes as he tried to control himself.

“C’mon! I want to feel it!” Hongbin also sat up and slung his arms around Taekwoon’s neck.

“I’ll hurt you Bin! And stop begging Hongbin!”

“But-“

“I don’t want to bite you! If i do that, I won’t guarantee that you’ll be okay. I might can’t control myself and drink all of your blood and then you’ll be dead!” Taekwoon snapped at him and it made Hongbin shut up.

There was a long silence between them, Hongbin was still clung to him.

“I trust you” Hongbin whispered. Taekwoon cupped his face and shook his head, “I know, but i don’t want to hurt you. I had promised myself that i won’t drink any human’s blood ever again”

Hongbin didn’t say anything after that, he let Taekwoon slipped off from the bed and left him alone in the room. He heard Taekwoon that he had to go back to the castle said that he had something to take care of. He watched Taekwoon gone in instant from his window.

 

 

“So? Where have you been in these past days? We thought that you would never leave your throne!” said Hakyeon in a mocking tone, Ravi was chuckling behind him.

“Chagiya, he is already old enough to do everything he wants” said Ravi as he put an arm around Hakyeon’s waist and kissing the back of his neck.

“What? I only asked!”

Taekwoon still sat on his bed, facing the balcony in front of him.

“Jung Taekwoon! You better answer my damn question!!” said Hakyeon, a little louder this time.

“He probably went to Hongbin’s house”

“You what!!! Yah! Chagiya! How can you didn’t tell me that!!” Hakyeon started hitting his spouse’s chest.

“Ow ow ow! Stop that Hakyeon-ah” Ravi grabbed his hands and pecked his lips.

“I suggest you guys go back to your room now” said Taekwoon quietly.

“Not after you answer my question! Where have you been!” Hakyeon freed himself, and stood beside Taekwoon with his arms folded on his chest.

“Ravi’s right, I’m with Hongbin these days”

“Are you crazy!!”

“What do you mean Hakyeon! You told me that I should go out!”

“But not with that Hongbin!!”

Taekwoon turned his head towards his best friend and glared. Ravi sensed the danger and quickly pulled Hakyeon, “Chagiya, i guess it’s fine since Taekwoon can control himself”

“No! you can’t be with Hongbin! he is not good for you!”

“Chagiya!”

Taekwoon suddenly rose and loomed over him with his angry eyes.

“What do you know about him? why did you say like that!” said Taekwoon with angry voice.

“I just know it! he is not good for you! for us!!”

“Guys please stop” Ravi tried to stop their bickering.

“What do you mean Hakyeon!”

“He is the grandson of a witch!” Hakyeon yelled at Taekwoon’s face.

Taekwoon couldn’t find words to say, neither Ravi.

“More precisely, his great-great-greaaaat grandfather, was the one who killed your Hongbin”

“No way” Taekwoon whispered as he felt his chest hurt. Those bad memories played back in his mind.

“And i’m scared, if he and his grandfather.. would try to kill you, to kill us”

“have you heard the news? that they found something to destroy our kind!”

Taekwoon looked down, how could he never know about this while he always stalking on him.

“Be wise Taekwoon. And careful! Or… we’re all doomed” and then Hakyeon left.

Ravi still stood there, watching Taekwoon who was still confused from the news he just got. “Sorry man, I guess Hakyeon right. He might kill us all” then he left.

 


Hi guys, i'm so sorry it took me too long to write this chapter. 

i will try my best next time guys and thanks for reading xD

have a nice day/night guys <3