2/...

leobin vampire au

Hongbin was struggled to find the door knob behind him, and when he found it, he quickly turned the knob but the door wouldn’t open.

“P-please.. d-don’t k-kill m-me”

Taekwoon looked confused, he stood before Hongbin.

“I won’t hurt you” he said softly, his black eyes shone in the dark.

“P-promise?”

Taekwoon nodded slightly. Hongbin stood up straight and cleared his throat.

“H-how can you come inside?”

Taekwoon only looked at him, Hongbin’s throat felt dry, the tension in his room was high, he was trembling under Taekwoon’s burning gaze.

“Are you.. a…. a… v-vamp..pire?”

Taekwoon’s face stayed calm, Hongbin was too afraid to move. Suddenly Taekwoon was only inched apart from him, he ducked his head, too afraid to see Taekwoon’s eyes. He felt Taekwoon’s cold finger lifted his chin up, Hongbin quickly shut his eyes tightly.

“Hongbin-ah, i’m not going to hurt you”

Slowly, Hongbin opened his eyes. Taekwoon was caressing his face gently, “yes, I am a vampire. But I won’t hurt you”

“Can i trust you?” asked Hongbin

Taekwoon smiled to him, and nodded.

“I won’t hurt you, i promise.”

Hongbin blinked a few times before slowly he pushed Taekwoon gently. He walked towards his bed and sat down, he tried to calm down, but it was hard, since he was alone with the vampire, in his small bedroom.

“So, what are you doing here? How can you come here?”

Taekwoon pointed towards the windows, “I don’t expect you knew about me. how do you know that i’m a vampire?”

Hongbin played with his fingers nervously, “I… I dreamt about you..”

Hongbin told him about his dream, he looked nervously at Taekwoon. And suddenly, Taekwoon burst in laugh.

“Wh-what? What’s so funny?”

“So, do you believe that easily about your dream?”

Hongbin looked terrified.

“yeah i’m a vampire, but i told you, i won’t hurt you.”

“Can I really trust you?”

Taekwoon sighed, “I want to tell you the truth” he walked closer, “I’m so curious about you, because… you look like my late husband. The difference between you two is only your hair is pink while his… his was brown.”

Hongbin gaped, he was too shocked hearing that. “imposibble!”

“But it’s the truth”

“Uhh… was he.. a vampire too?”

Taekwoon nodded.

“I’m sorry about your.. um… late husband.. may I know what hap- ah never mind then! I shouldn’t ask your privacy” Hongbin bowed his head.

“He was killed..”

Hongbin felt sorry about Taekwoon. Taekwoon didn’t continue his story, he remained silent, his eyes were downcast.

“It was the witch, they.. killed him”

“I’m sorry to hear that” Hongbin said softly.

Taekwoon sighed, “it’s okay… umm, you must be tired, right? I’m sorry for scaring you earlier.”

“Yeah no problem.. umm, yeah a little bit, I’m… i’m going to sleep now” but Hongbin had no move, his eyes were glued to Taekwoon. For the first time in his life, he felt attracted to a guy. His eyelids felt heavy as his gaze fell to Taekwoon’s thin lips. He wondered what it felt like to have those lips pressed onto his mouth.

“Hongbin?”

Hongbin snapped up from his dirty thoughts, he looked embarrassed, can he read my mind?

Taekwoon snorted, in an instant, his face already inched apart from his. Taekwoon smiled, he held his gaze and a wicked smile formed on his lips. Hongbin gulped his saliva hardly as he saw Taekwoon’s tongue darted out, seducing him. Taekwoon didn’t lean in, it only made Hongbin frustrated, he didn’t know what was got into him, why he wanted Taekwoon to kiss him. Hongbin shook his head and pushed Taekwoon away.

“I’m tired!”

“I know what’s on your mind, Bin-ah”

“No! I’m not thinking about you! i’m not thinking about how y your lips” he whispered the last word as he covered his face with both his hands.

“Ugh! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!” Hongbin murmured against his hands, he quickly climbed inside his blanket. But then he felt something cold touching his hands. Hongbin opened his eyes and screamed.

“OMG! YOU’RE SCARING ME! HOW CAN YOU BE INSIDE MY BLANKET!!! B-BUT YOU-“ Hongbin threw his blanket away, he looked back and forth to where Taekwoon was in a minute ago and to where Taekwoon was now.

Taekwoon grinned widely, he wiggled his eyebrows to Hongbin. but then he saw Hongbin fainted.

Taekwoon was confused at first, what’s wrong with him?

Taekwoon leaned down, he felt the warm breathing from Hongbin’s nose, he stayed like that, his nose touched Hongbin’s nose.

“Hongbin-ah?” he whispered softly, and suddenly Hongbin’s eyes slowly opened.

Hongbin screamed once again, Taekwoon quickly put his hand over Hongbin’s mouth.

“Ssh.. you’ll wake up the entire neighborhood.”

Hongbin whimpered and Taekwoon added, “I’m not going to hurt you. i will prove to you that i’m nothing like in your dreams.”

When he saw Hongbin a bit calm, he released Hongbin and pulled him to sit down.

“Can I really trust you?”

Taekwoon smiled, “Yeah, i’m not going to drink your blood. I don’t drink human’s blood. I only drink animal’s blood.”

Hongbin nodded.  “So.. are you gonna leave now? I’m so tired”

Taekwoon gently nodded, “sure”

Hongbin stiffly turned around, he slipped inside his blanket again and pulled his blanket up until his chin. He looked at Taekwoon who was still standing on the foot of his bed.

“Aren’t you going to leave?”

“After you sleep”

Hongbin sighed, he held his gaze on Taekwoon and then he felt his eyes heavy and drifted to sleep.

 

( in Hongbin’s dream )

Hongbin was standing in front of a huge castle, he was still wearing the same clothes. Someone called his name and he turned around, he saw Taekwoon stood near him.

“Come with me” asked Taekwoon as he offered his hand towards Hongbin. Hongbin willingly took his hand and then they walked inside the castle. The castle looked so huge and classic inside, Hongbin remembered about his first dream, he became so scared, he tried to break free from Taekwoon but the vampire held his hand tightly.

“I will only show you around”

Taekwoon was true with his words, they explored the entire room. And they ended up in a huge room with black furnitures in it. Hongbin gaped and spun around. Taekwoon walked towards a bar and grabbed his precious vodka. He poured some for him and Hongbin and then walked towards Hongbin who was sitting on the bed.

“is this your bedroom?” asked Hongbin as he gulped down his drink.

“Yes” Taekwoon made the curtain opened, revealing the night view on his room.

“You can always come here if you want”

Hongbin almost choked on his drink, “What? How?”

“Just sleep and think about me, i will come to you and invite you here”

Hongbin blushed, he played with the empty glass carefully, but then he stopped, because he was afraid of breaking that thin glass.

“Wait, do you live alone? In this… huge castle?”

“Of course not, I live with my two friends. They’re out there, somewhere”

Hongbin nodded, then again, he was so curious about this vampire Hongbin, Taekwoon’s late husband. So he looked up, only to find Taekwoon frowned at him.

“W-what?” asked Hongbin nervously.

“I know what you’re thinking”

“Uh.. s-sorry, I just curious about him”

Taekwoon held a box and he put it on top of Hongbin’s lap. Taekwoon went towards his window as he drank his vodka. Hongbin slowly opened the box, he saw there were two thick diaries, and a small box. He didn’t know what to do, he thought it was rude of him if he read someone’s diary. So he closed the box and put it aside.

“I don’t think I want to read that”

“It’s okay, you’re curious about him right? I can lend it to you”

“But you-“

Then suddenly everything was spinning and then Hongbin opened his eyes..

Hongbin woke up and groaned when the sun shone brightly in his room. Hongbin rubbed his eyes sleepily, he stretched his arms and groaned tiredly. Someone just knocked on his door.

“Grandpa?”

His grandpa showed up and smiled widely at him, “Hello Binniee!! I miss you so much my Binnie” he walked towards Hongbin as he carried the tray carefully.

“Wow Grandpa, when did you arrive?”

“This early morning, I’ve made you breakfast. Aigoo, you must have missed my cooking, right?”

Hongbin giggled, he quickly ate his favorite meals and hummed happily, “you’re the best grandpa” he said with mouth full.

“What’s that Bin?” his grandpa pointed towards a box beside Hongbin.

Hongbin just realized that box was beside him, he cleared his throat nervously, “Ah.. it’s .. it’s just my old things. I will move it to the storage room later grandpa”

“Okay then, just call me if you need help”

“Hmm, i will. You’ll stay here, right grandpa?”

“I can’t Bin, I hate to leave you again now. but I ‘ll come home next week. you can take care of your self, right Bin?”

Hongbin nodded, although he hated it when his grandpa kept leaving him alone in his house.

 

 

 

The day went by quickly, Hongbin just had shower and ready to sleep. But something caught his eyes, that box still sat on his bed. Hongbin carefully opened the box and took one of the diaries. He slowly read page by page, he was so immersed in it until he didn’t realized that he had spent one night only reading that book. Hongbin yawned as he finished, he loved the beautiful handwriting and the beautiful words and poems. He knew now that this vampire Hongbin really loved poems, and he knew that Taekwoon also participated in writing the poems for this diary.

Hongbin continued reading the other diary while eating his breakfast. the diary wasn’t fully completed, he looked at the rest pages were empty. Hongbin put the diaries back into the box. Then he took the small box, and opened it, he gasped seeing a beautiful blue diamond ring in it. Hongbin quickly closed the box and put it back.

“Have you finished reading?”

Hongbin jumped when suddenly Taekwoon leaned against his door.

“Stop scaring me!”

Taekwoon rolled his eyes and snorted.

“What are you doing here?”

Taekwoon walked closer, “I think that you’re done with that, and I should take it back with me” he pointed towards the box.

“Oh, yeah sure. Thanks. He is so good with poems, and his handwriting also beautiful. I envy him”

Taekwoon smiled, “I can teach you how to write a poem” he said as he sat near Hongbin.

“Can you?” asked Hongbin breathlessly as he saw Taekwoon his lips.

Taekwoon hummed.

“When i saw you

I fell in love

And you smiled

Because you knew”

Hongbin loved the way Taekwoon said those words, and his eyes fell on Taekwoon lips.

“That’s from William Shakespeare” Taekwoon murmured as his lips hovered above Hongbin’s lips  “I love his poems” Taekwoon tilted his head to the side, he knew what Hongbin wanted that moment.

“Thus with a kiss I die”

And Taekwoon pressed his lips to Hongbin and kissed it slowly. The kiss became deeper and hot. Taekwoon pushed Hongbin to the bed, they could clearly heard their kissing sound and their moans. A moment later, the kiss began slowing down and then stopped. Hongbin was out of breath when they pulled away.

“I love poems” said Hongbin all of sudden making Taekwoon chuckled.