6/...

leobin vampire au

Hongbin woke up with an empty bed beside him, he sighed and called Taekwoon’s name softly. no answers. He slowly sat up, winched when a sharp pain shot through his back. The sun already up outside, making his room a little brighter. Hongbin stifled a yawn and slowly got up from his bed. Folding his blanket then went to the bathroom to get ready for work.

“Morning Bin-ah”

Hongbin was so surprised to see his grandpa standing in the kitchen, preparing their breakfast.

“Oh! Grandpa! You’re home!!” he excitedly ran down the stairs and hugged his grandpa tightly. His grandpa chuckled and hugged him back.

“I miss you too my Bin”

His grandpa pulled him to the nearest chair and put him down. The breakfast already ready, so he put some onto Hongbin’s plate and his plate. They began talking about each other’s activities, and their usual talks. Until…

“Bin? Do you have a girl friend?” asked his grandpa as he watched Hongbin with a frown.

Hongbin’s eyes bulged out upon hearing that, “N-no. I don’t have time for that”

“hmm? You know it’s fine for me. you’re an adult now, you can have a girl friend if you want. Or maybe a boyfriend?”

Hongbin blushed hard until the tip of his ear also red from embarrassment. This time, his grandpa laughed out loud, he even almost choked on his drink seeing Hongbin’s red face.

“It’s too obvious you know! Next time, after you made love with you girl friend or boy friend, make sure to cover your red marks on your neck properly.”

Hongbin quickly dropped his spoon and covered his neck.

“you’re lucky that i found it first before you go out. Or…. Your friends would make a joke of it”

Hongbin grinned sheepishly, he mumbled a thanks to his grandpa then continued eating.

“So? Is it he? Or she?”

“H-h-he” Hongbin said shyly.

“Oh. I would like to meet him, would you bring him here Bin-ah?”

Hongbin froze, “Umm, I… I don’t know grandpa.. he’s such a busy man”

“Hmm.. busy man? Is he like a business man?”

“Y-yeah”

“where does he work?”

“Umm.. About that… I… I don’t know” his grandpa arched an eyebrow, “I never asked him where he works”

His grandpa nodded, “Are you two going to meet him tonight?”

Hongbin bit his lip, “I… I don’t know”

His grandpa nodded again, he sipped his drink while watching Hongbin with his sharp eyes.

“I’m okay as long as he is normal Bin-ah. I’ve heard there are so many vampires out there, just be careful. Don’t stay out late, you know it’s dangerous for both of you. got it?”

Hongbin nodded, he quickly excused himself for going to work.

 

 

 

Hongbin finished cleaning the store and ready to go home. It was still 9.45 pm, he stretched out his arms to relax his muscles. He went to change his clothes, turned off the lights, and locked the store. He glanced at his watch, it’s almost 10.00 pm. The night air was suddenly turned colder. Hongbin hugged his arms and walked faster. The wind was blowing hard, making Hongbin shivered and it was hard to move his legs faster. He kept lowering his head on his way home until he saw a pair of black and luxurious shoes. Hongbin stopped and lifted his head.

That tan man again, he thought.

“Hello Hongbin. we’re meet again”

Hongbin took some steps back, his mind told him to run away but his body told him no.

“Let’s have a small talk here. And stop right there! I won’t touch or do any harm to you”

Hongbin was trembling hard, “What do you want?”

“I just want to tell you, that Taekwoon is fine, if you’re wondering how he is right now. well… Taekwoon is like a brother to me. I know how you feel about him, I know that you two are in love each other. But, don’t you realize that someday.. you’ll getting old and die, and you left Taekwoon all alone. Can you imagine how heartbroken he’ll be?”

Hongbin bit his lips but he felt numb. He could see in his mind, how Taekwoon would always stay beside his dead body.

“you’re asking him to turn you into one of us. are you sure? Because, i can’t trust you.”

Hongbin snapped up, he surprised to meet Hakyeon’s angry expression.

“I have this ability where i can see the future. And I had this vision, of you killing Taekwoon.”

Hongbin gasped, he never had intended of doing that. He shook his head violently and whispered “No”.

“Stay away from him” and Hakyeon turned around to leave.

“I WON’T EVER DO THAT! I SWEAR! I LOVE HIM! I WON’T KILL HIM LIKE YOU SAW IN YOUR WHATEVER VISION! I SWEAR I WON’T KILL HIM!!” Hongbin screamed out loud from the top of his lungs.

Hakyeon stopped, he glanced over his broad shoulders, “Can i trust you?”

Hongbin nodded frantically, “Yes! Yes! I swear, I won’t do that horrible thing. I really do love him! please… please..” 

Hakyeon thought for a moment, he closed his eyes and hoped that he was doing the right thing.

“Fine. I’ll let you be with him, and don’t you try to kill him. or… i won’t let you live peacefully.” Then he’s gone.

Hongbin’s legs were trembling hard, he gave up as he collapsed to the ground and the tears started pouring out from his eyes.

It took him thirty minutes to calm down and wiped his tears before he entered the house. He took a deep breath as he opened the door and found his grandpa was pacing back and forth in the living room.

“God Bin-ah! I’m so worried about you. you’re so cold!” he pulled Hongbin to the sofa and went to the kitchen. He gave Hongbin a hot tea.

“What take you so long? Did something happen?”

Hongbin shook his head, “Nothing happened grandpa, I’m fine”

His grandpa nodded and told Hongbin to finish his drink.

“Um, what’s this grandpa? I never drink this kind of tea.”

“Oh, it’s from my friend. he told me that this tea will relaxing your body and mind. So i guess you need this. Go finish it! and then go to sleep, okay?”

Hongbin nodded, he finished his drink.  Without his knowing, his grandpa smiled mischievously.

 

 

 

Hongbin slept peacefully that night. he even dreamt about Taekwoon. He was on Taekwoon’s bed, with Taekwoon snuggled behind him, exchanging kisses and whispering some i love you.

That was such a nice dream. And he woke up feeling so great and happy. He was hoping that Taekwoon was there, but he wasn’t.

“It’s just a dream! Oh, I miss him so much” Hongbin hugged his pillow, he suddenly felt lazy to go to work that day. He wanted to meet Taekwoon. But how?

“Taekwoon-ah.. I wish you were here”

“Hongbin-ah?”

Hongbin looked up to see Taekwoon who was standing on the corner of his room smiling broadly at him.

“Taekwoon!” Hongbin jumped out from his bed and ran towards Taekwoon. He hugged the taller guy tightly.

“Ssh, don’t let your grandpa knows that i’m here. And I can’t be long here. I miss you too babe” Taekwoon cupped Hongbin’s face and kissed him deeply.

“Can I be with you today? I miss you a lot.” said Hongbin as ran his fingers on Taekwoon’s chest. Taekwoon grabbed Hongbin’s wrists before it went downwards.

“Fine, meet me at the park. I’ll wait you there. Now, go brush your teeth and changed your clothes”

“Eh? How about the showers?”

Taekwoon smirked and leaned down to Hongbin’s ear, “You can shower with me later” his hand found Hongbin’s and he squeezed it a little before he gone, making the latter yelped.