4/...

leobin vampire au

New chapter xD, please enjoy guys^^ gomawoo


 

It had been three days since the last time Taekwoon visited him. Hongbin sighed for the nth times as he looked over the window, he hoped that Taekwoon would stood outside the store. The rain also hadn’t stop since that morning. It made Hongbin felt lonely and gloomy all day. He looked at the clock on the wall, 10.00 pm, and in an hour he’d close the store. There was just a few customers that had come to the store, so Hongbin decided to start cleaning the store and preparing to close the store early. He hoped from the bottom of his heart that Taekwoon would wait for him in his room. That thought made Hongbin smiled widely and hurried his work.

By the time he’s done, he hummed softly and suddenly he felt someone was watching him from behind. Hongbin turned around, and saw a customer with tan skin and wore a weird color of contact lens in his eyes.

“Oh? Welcome sir.. we’re still open, i just had done cleaning and i’ll wait for you sir” and Hongbin went to the back of the cashier and wait for the man to buy what he needed. But the man didn’t move, he kept looking at Hongbin with his “weird” eyes color. Hongbin had an uneasy feeling about this.

“Umm, sir? I’m sorry if I being rude, but.. i have something to catch on, so please pick what you need and pay”

That tan man slowly leaned on the counter and suddenly Hongbin felt the air became cold. He shivered under his burning gaze.

“You are such a filth!”

“What?” Hongbin tilted his head in confusion.

“Leave him alone and stop thinking about him!”

Hongbin looked terrified, the man seemed so angry and scary.

“Don’t pretend to be dumb! We both know whom we’re discussing about. If you want him to be safe, stay away from him! you’re too dangerous for him!” with that, the tan man suddenly disappear. Hongbin blinked and rubbed his eyes, not believing his eyes for what he had just seen.  

“What was that?” Hongbin bit his lips as those words still played in his mind.

 

 

 

It was midnight, Taekwoon stood beside Hongbin’s bed and watching him sleeping. His heart ached because he couldn’t do something for them. he couldn’t fall in love with Hongbin, because… ‘maybe Hakyeon is right’ he thought.

Taekwoon slowly reached his hand out to caress Hongbin’s hair. his hair was so soft, it tickled his palm and he couldn’t stop himself so he slowly caressing Hongbin’s face. his finger slowly tracing Hongbin’s nose, and lips. Taekwoon smiled, he missed Hongbin’s mouth on him.

‘the hell with it!’

Taekwoon quickly cupped Hongbin’s face and crushed his mouth on him. he kissed Hongbin like crazy and exploring Hongbin’s mouth and biting his lips until he heard a soft moan from Hongbin. he felt Hongbin slowly responded to his kiss, he smiled and then jumped on top of Hongbin. the kiss went deeper and hotter until Hongbin finally pushed him off of him.

Hongbin was trying to catch his breath and watching Taekwoon with amused.

“You’re here!” Hongbin squeaked and nearly hugged Taekwoon but he suddenly remembered about those words. His arms were hanging in the air awkwardly, he quickly drop it on the bed and scratched the back of his neck.

“What’s wrong? I thought that you’d hug me” Taekwoon pouted and making Hongbin chuckled.

“Ah.. um? No! I.. I just want to stretch my arms” Hongbin faked a yawn and stretched his arms.

“You’re lying Bin!”

“I.. uhm no!” Hongbin kept his head down and bit his lips hard.

“Stop biting it or i’ll kiss it!”

Hongbin covered his mouth with both hands. Taekwoon rolled his eyes, with a quick gesture, he pinned Hongbin’s wrists to the bed and kissed him, again. Hongbin seemed to enjoy the kiss too, but then Hongbin realized what they were doing. Again, he pushed Taekwoon, hard.

“You’re mean!” Taekwoon pouted cutely.

“We can’t!”

“we can’t what?”

“We can’t be together! Someone just came to me at work and said that I’m dangerous for you. i don’t want something bad would happen to you. i want you to be safe. Please, just stay away from me now. i don’t want you to get hurt” Hongbin blabbering while shaking his head, unable to meet Taekwoon’s eyes, because he got tear up.  

“Ssh.. don’t cry Bin-ah. Do you trust me?” he slowly lifted Hongbin’s head to meet his eyes.

Hongbin didn’t nod nor shook his head.

Taekwoon smiled reassuringly and kissed his forehead.

“maybe he was just a crazy man, why did you believe with the stranger? You trust me right? I’ll be fine, you’re good for me.”

“But… what if he’s right?”

“don’t trust him! we’re good, okay?”

Taekwoon hugged him and patting his back, “I’m sorry, i was so busy these past days so i couldn’t come to you. but now, we’re good”

Hongbin slowly nod, and rested his head on Taekwoon’s shoulder.

 

 

 

Hakyeon knew that Taekwoon went to Hongbin’s house, again. luckily, Ravi quickly put his arms around Hakyeon’s waist to stop him from going to Hongbin’s house.

“What! That jerk didn’t listen to me! this is for him! for our kind! Why he never listen to me!!!”

“Ssh baby.. calm down”

“How am I supposed to calm down with this stupid situation! That jerk. Went. To. That. HUMAN’S HOUSE!!!”

Ravi flinched when Hakyeon yelled in his ear, “just calm down a little bit”

“ugh!” Hakyeon stomped his feet in annoyance and back facing his boyfriend, sulking.

Ravi sighed, “look, we can talk to him nicely when he come home”

“What? Nope! I won’t! you know that I have a bad temper right!!”

“Baby.. I guess, we can’t do nothing. You know, I think Taekwoon hyung really loves this human. You know its rude if we try to break them apart, right?”

“I know Wonshik-ah, but this human… is dangerous”

“What if he isn’t?”

“Don’t you trust your boyfriend?” Hakyeon sighed as he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“Well.. but”

“You know that I could see the future, Shik-ah. So why are you doubting me? i saw it already, that one day.. he will betray Taekwoon. And I don’t want that”

Ravi didn’t say anything after that, he hoped that it won’t be happening.

 

 

 

Taekwoon spent his night at Hongbin, they didn’t sleeping last night. they made out, and enjoying each other’s company. They watched the sunrise together from the window, snuggled under the blanket, and kissed.

Hongbin was playing with Taekwoon’s hand when something bothering his mind.

“Can you turn a human into a vampire?”

Taekwoon frowned at him, “Yeah, but that human must drink a blood from a vampire after he or she got bitten”

Hongbin slowly sat up and looked at Taekwoon with a serious expression.

“Then turn me into a vampire”

“Hongbin!” Taekwoon startled by his sudden question.

“I want to be like you”

“No!”

“Pleasee…”

“Are you… No!! I said! NO!”

“Why not?”

“I have promised you, that I won’t hurt you. I will make sure you’re safe”

“But.. Then I’ll be going old and then dead while you still look young and live for hundreds years. I thought that you wanted to be with me, forever”

“I do but..” Taekwoon lost his words, he realized that Hongbin was right. He wouldn’t get old and die, but Hongbin would.

“So?”

Taekwoon sighed, “Let me think about it for a while”

“Fine then. Just, don’t be too long.”

“Yeah babe, i’ll think about it later” said Taekwoon as he pulled Hongbin into a kiss.