8/...

leobin vampire au

Taekwoon counted to ten till Hongbin locked the supermarket, he waited and waited till Hongbin passed him and then.

“Hey Hongbin-ah” he spoke softly but the male heard and stopped and turned his head to the side.

“Yes?” he arched his brow and looked impatiently.

Taekwoon  was taken aback with Hongbin strange action, he was confused why Hongbin looked at him like that.

“Are you still mad at me?” he asked and took a step forward.

Hongbin tilted his head in confusion, “Um, I’m sorry sir, but.. have we met before?”

Taekwoon stopped, his body went tensed. He couldn’t tell if Hongbin just made a joke to him or not. But the way Hongbin looked at him, he knew that something must be wrong with him.

“Did you forget? We’ve met before and you introduce yourself to me that night”

Hongbin frowned, he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, “I think I’ve forgotten, duh! I’m so sorry, uhh I’m Hongbin, and you?” he smiled brightly and offered his hand to Taekwoon. Taekwoon seemed hesitant when he was about to take Hongbin’s hand, but he took it anyway.

“Taekwoon”

Hongbin was startled the moment their hands touching, he quickly pulled his hand and looked terrified.

“Woah, I’m sorry. It was just a reflex, your hand is….. cold”

Taekwoon nodded, “Sorry then” he put his hands into his pockets. They stood awkwardly until Hongbin broke the silence.

“Umm, it’s late. I should go home now, you should too.” With that, Hongbin flashed his bright smile to Taekwoon and left.

It took ten seconds before he followed Hongbin and grabbed his wrist. The latter gasped when he lost his balance but then Taekwoon’s arms suddenly were around his waist. Hongbin was drowning in Taekwoon’s eyes, somehow he felt that everything around them was frozen. He could hear his heart beating faster and louder when Taekwoon slowly closed their gap. Just about an inch away, their lips almost touched. They stayed like that for like eternity, but then Hongbin heard a soft growl from Taekwoon and in instant their lips crashed. Every move of Taekwoon’s lips on him making him dizzy and feeling drunk. Hongbin felt familiar with that kiss, he couldn’t remember when he met Taekwoon but, it was like he knew Taekwoon so well.

Hongbin moaned when Taekwoon played with his tongue, but then the moan went louder. That was because something sharp bit his tongue. He could taste his own blood and suddenly he was on the ground. His back hit the ground hard making him groaned in pain.

“What the hell!” Hongbin glared at Taekwoon but he couldn’t find the man in front of him. He looked around but the street was empty.

“Where is him?”he mumbled to himself, he slowly rose and brushed off his pants. Hongbin glanced around hoping he could find Taekwoon but didn’t.

“Weird” and he quickly ran home.

 

 

 

Taekwoon stood on his balcony, with a glass of his favorite wine and wore his blue silk robe. He sipped his wine slowly, he wanted to erased the taste of Hongbin’s blood. He was afraid, he might get addictive with Hongbin’s blood. He never want once to taste Hongbin’s blood.

His thought was interrupted by Hakyeon with a light tap on his shoulder. Taekwoon lazily turned his head and arched his brow.

“So, have you talk to him?”

Taekwoon didn’t answer, he turned away and sipped his wine again.

“is he still mad ?” hakyeon leaned on the railing and looked at his best friend with concern.

“I think he already forgot me”

“What?” Hakyeon stood up straight but this time it was Ravi who interrupted them.

“Sorry to interrupt you hyung, but babe, your cousin is here”

Hakyeon rolled his eyes, “tell him I’ll be there in 5 mins” Ravi nodded and he quickly left.

“What do you mean by he already forgot you?”

Taekwoon played with the glass and his gaze followed the movement of the liquid inside.

“I knew it. His grandpa must have erased his memory of me”

“and… what happened today? Did you flee after he said he didn’t know you?”

Taekwoon finished his drink before he answered, “We kissed”

“Oh? That was fast! Thought that he’d hit you or what. So, what’s with your sullen expression?”

Taekwoon shook his head, “I’m just miss him”

“Look, I’m okay now if you want to be with him, but please.. just be careful”

Taekwoon nodded, and mumbled thanks to his best friend.

“Oi Hyung!” a young and blonde vampire walked towards Hakyeon and hugged him tightly.

“I told you that I’ll be there in 5 Han Sanghyuk! God! Now put me down! Put me down!” he smacked his cousin’s broad shoulders violently.

The blonde male giggled but he put Hakyeon down after that. The blonde male seemed familiar with Taekwoon. Of course, he had met him before.

“Are you… Jaehwan’s boyfriend?”

Sanghyuk turned around and smirked at Taekwoon, “Hi hyung. We meet again. “

“Oh you two knew each other already?”

 

 

 

Hongbin tried to sleep that night, but Taekwoon’s face kept haunting his mind. He slowly touched his lips, and he shuddered when he remembered the way Taekwoon kissed him. But, he wondered if the kiss was real. If Taekwoon was real, if everything that happened that night was real. Why he couldn’t find Taekwoon after he bit him. It was the strangest moment in his life. Hongbin groaned for the umpteenth times. He really couldn’t shake off his mind of Taekwoon.

“What’s with him! Why I can’t forget him!”

He put his hand over his beating heart, he could feel the beating getting faster when he thought about Taekwoon. It was weird, he thought, he just met Taekwoon but why he felt like he knew Taekwoon for long.

There was a knock on the door,

“Hey Bin-ah? Are you asleep yet?”

Hongbin sat on his bed, “Not yet grandpa, come in”

His grandpa smiled, he brought a glass of milk and gave it to Hongbin.

“I heard your grunts, is something bothering you?”

Hongbin drank his milk before answer, “Ah, nothing grandpa. I just met someone on my way home.”

“Hmm? Who?”

Hongbin finished his milk and put it on the nightstand, “I don’t know. He said his name is Taekwoon.”

“Do you know him?”

Hongbin shrugged.

“Be careful, you know that out city is dangerous now. There are so many dangerous creatures in the night. Just don’t talk or look at them in the eyes.”

“what do you mean grandpa, he seems nice.”

“Don’t you easily trust him like that. I heard that the vampires are roaming around easily out there. They might bite you and drink all of your blood”

“Vam-vampires?”

“They’re cold hearted. A beast!”

Hongbin remembered how cold Taekwoon’s hand was, and how fast Taekwoon disappeared. that was impossible for human could do. 

“But don’t you worry my dear, I’ll assure you that you’ll be fine. They won’t hurt my precious Bin”

“I’m scared grandpa, what if h- the vampire I mean bites me?”

His grandpa smiled, “they’ll die”