5/...

leobin vampire au

Taekwoon barged into Hakyeon and Ravi’s room, they welcomed him with a loud screech from Hakyeon and some curses from Ravi. the couple quickly covered their bodies under the blanket and glared at Taekwoon.

“What the hell Taekwoon-ah!” yelled Hakyeon who was still trying to catching his breath.

“Why did you say like that to hongbin!”

Hakyeon rolled his eyes, “You should trust your best friend! I know that he’s dangerous for you”

“He won’t do that Hakyeon! I know that he loves me!”

Hakyeon chuckled bitterly, “he loves you? or… you love him?”

“Yes! I’m in love with him too!”

“Oh? So, you’re in love with a human now? do you realize where this one go? He’s human, a mortal, and you! you’re an immortal. He’ll die someday and leaving you all alone and then you’ll get heartbroken in the end. And then you’ll be rutting in your room again. you ready for that?” Hakyeon raised one of his eyebrows and judged Taekwoon with his yellow eyes.

Taekwoon bit his tongue, Hakyeon was right, he quickly blurted out, “I will turn him into a vampire”

“Are you sure?” asked Ravi who was now getting interested in their chit-chat.

 “Yes, that’s the only way. besides, he told me that he wanted to be like us”

Ravi nodded in agreement, while Hakyeon still glared at Taekwoon.

“You can’t easily do that!” said Hakyeon.

Taekwoon scoffed, he put his hands on his hips and shook his head, “I don’t get it Hakyeon. You keep telling me not that, and not this. You know what? Just off!!” then he left.

Ravi took Hakyeon’s hand to calming him. Hakyeon sighed as he rested his head on Ravi’s chest, “What should I do? I want to save everyone here, but… Oh God! Ravi-ya? Can you please stop Taekwoon from turning Hongbin into a vampire?”

“Babe? What’s wrong?”

“I just have a bad feeling. Just please, go find him and stop him before it’s too late”

Ravi didn’t need to be told twice, he quickly dressed up and leaving Hakyeon. He sniffed the air and concentrated to find Taekwoon. he followed Taekwoon’s scent and found him in the supermarket where Hongbin worked.

 

“Hongbin-ah?” Taekwoon called him with his soft voice, and the latter slowly turned around and stopped the cleaning. As soon as he met with Taekwoon’s eyes, Hongbin dropped the mop and run to his boyfriend.

“Yay! My prince is here!” he squealed and hugged Taekwoon tightly. Taekwoon pulled away just to hold Hongbin’s face closer to his and captured his mouth to his.

“Do you need some help?”

“Nah, i’m fine. You just go sit there and wait for me, okay?” Hongbin pushed his boyfriend towards a chair and made him sit on it. He quickly went to clean the store but before he took the mop on the floor, Taekwoon already grabbed the mop and cleaned the store with a blink of his eyes. Hongbin had his jaw dropped when Taekwoon done the cleaning.  

“W-whoa”

Taekwoon grinned mischievously, he even put the mop back to the storage.

“Let’s go home now?”

“Um.. Y-yeah. But, i have to change my clothes first” said Hongbin who was still in shock. He went to the back to change his clothes, leaving Taekwoon alone.

Hongbin closed the door, and fumbling with the buttons.

“I thought you need some help?”

Hongbin jumped and turned around, and bumped with Taekwoon’s hard chest.

“o ! You’re scaring me!”

Taekwoon looked down and reached out to ing Hongbin’s clothes. Hongbin quickly took a step back until his back hit the door.

“Yah! Wait! Wait! Wait!!”

Taekwoon didn’t listen, he smiled naughtily as he pulled Hongbin’s shirt down. He glanced at Hongbin’s exposed neck and leaned down to kiss it.

Hongbin sighed and tilted his head up. He felt Taekwoon’s cold hands rubbed his body up and down, sending shivers down to his spine. Those soft lips also exploring Hongbin’s abs and it made him aroused. Taekwoon knelt in front of him and glanced at him. Taekwoon quickly pulled Hongbin’s pants down and ready to the bulge in his pants.

But before it happened, there was a crash sound outside. The both males stopped whatever they were doing. Taekwoon got up and told Hongbin to get dress while he went outside.

 

 

Taekwoon glared at Ravi. he was the one who made that noise.

“What are you doing Ravi-yah? If Hakyeon told you to stop me from turning Hongbin into one of us, sorry, but you can’t.”

“Look, we need to talk. Please think about it twice. What if Hakyeon’s right?”

Taekwoon rolled his eyes.

“leave us alone!”

“think about it again! what if something bad happen to you? what if he fooled you? you do remember that our Hakyeon can see the future, right? He’s always right!”

Taekwoon didn’t want to argue more, so he just sealed his lips shut and looked at Ravi with a bored look.

Ravi sighed, he knew that Taekwoon would be like this.

“Look! Just please… think and act wiser Taekwoon-ah. This is for our kind too” with that, Ravi is gone.

 

Taekwoon turned around when he heard Hongbin opened the dressing room. He smiled genuinely.

“Who’s that?”

“Nothing, just a cat. Shall we go home now?” Taekwoon already beside Hongbin and looped his arm around Hongbin’s tiny waist. Without waiting for his answer, Taekwoon pulled him into a kiss to distract Hongbin’s mind.

 

 

 

 

They were cuddling on Hongbin’s messy bed, with Taekwoon’s chin rested on Hongbin’s fluffy pink hair. Hongbin already fell asleep as soon as they finished their third round. Taekwoon slowly pulled away and watching Hongbin sleeping. He smiled and slowly trailed some kisses on Hongbin’s face. suddenly he felt someone just entered the house, he slowly got up and tried to not making any noise. He only wore a boxer when he went out to check downstairs, and met with a mischievous grin.

Jaehwan

“Oh? Am I disturb you? sorry” he held his arms up, and went to the kitchen.

Taekwoon followed him, and watched him opened the fridge and drank a bottle of water.

“I know he is sleeping, and I won’t make any noise. Don’t worry”

“What are you doing here?” asked Taekwoon with his soft voice.

Jaehwan looked at him with a funny look.

“It’s my house. I can come whenever I want”

“What are you doing here?”

Jaehwan ignored him, he walked around the kitchen and hummed. Taekwoon trailed him behind. Jaehwan looked over his shoulder and chuckled.

“I told you, I won’t make any noise”

“Babe?”

Jaehwan and Taekwoon turned around to see someone standing in front of the door. a tall man with a handsome face and pale skin looked at Jaehwan with a confused look. He looked at Jaehwan and Taekwoon  alternately.

“Oh? Baby Hyukkie!” Jaehwan  ran to that tall man and hugged him tightly.

“It’s not what you think. Do you remember what I’ve told you about my brother’s boyfriend? Yeah! That’s him! Taekwoon. A vampire!”

That guy, Hyuk, smiled at Taekwoon sweetly and walked towards Taekwoon “Oh hello, sir Taekwoon. I’m one of your kind too. Han Sanghyuk”

“Hmm. so, what are you two doing here?”

“How rude! I told you, this is my house! It’s up to me what I want to do here”

“Ah, babe. Sorry sir Taekwoon, but my boy-I mean, Jaehwan hyung just want to take something in here, he said, ouch! Babe?”

Jaehwan kicked Hyuk’s leg and pretended that he didn’t just do that.

“What is it?” asked Taekwoon with his unreadable expression.

Jaehwan glared at Hyuk and hissed something under his breath.

“Fine! I want to steal something. Have you heard the news? That, the witches are finally found something to get rid of us. so i want to steal that.”

Taekwoon tilted his head to the side, he seemed interested in this conversation.

“What is this thing called “something”?”

Jaehwan shrugged his shoulders, “I dunno. I guess it’s kind of a knife? A dagger?”

Taekwoon remembered what Hakyeon had told him.

“Do you want to help us?”

“Of course. It’s for our kind.” Said Taekwoon.

“Good”

 “But, you can’t be here for three days from now. our grandpa will be home soon. He’s on his way right now, i know because I always followed him without his knowing” Jaehwan said with a serious tone.

Taekwoon nodded.

“I mean it! we should leave, NOW!”

Jaehwan and Hyuk were already gone. Taekwoon saw a car heading towards Hongbin’s house and he quickly went upstairs. He locked the door, dressed up and peeked carefully from the window. He waited until that old man went inside, he quickly went away without leaving any traces.


 

okay that's for today, i'm going to sleep now, byebye guyss ^^