The first 10 minutes of school is...

You don't remember me...BABO?!

It's been a week or something since I moved to Seoul. I keep looking out the window of my bedroom, hoping to see the village there. Of course I always know that it won't be there because...well I'm not in the village anymore, but my heart is still dissapointed.

I'm standing at the gate of my school looking at the ground. At the gate of my new school. There is a line on the ground, just infront of my feet and I know as soon as I cross that line... I am officially a pupil here. There is no chance of things fixing. I don't want to cross the line.

Groups of girls walk past me laughing really loud, they walk into the school easily, but here I am staring at this line on the ground. Boys walk past me in groups talking, they also walk into the school easily, and I'm still staring at this line like a weirdo...oh well.

I sighed, and I lift up my foot to cross the line when I am pushed into by a group of girls. I stubble forward and (me being who I am) I trip up and fall over. Standing up I brush off my uniform angrily.

*I am not going to start a fight, I am not going to start a fight!* I turn away a start walking up to the door of the school.

"Hey!" One of the girls shout to me. I turn around and look at the girl who called. She has too much make-up on her face, her skirt is too short, half her buttons are not even closed, she looks like such a .. (? slag? ?) Okay I'm not sure. There was no-one like her in the village.

"You crashed into me!" She shouted.

"You tell her Sohee!" One of her friends shouted.

SOHEE'S P.O.V ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked this girl up and down. Her skirt looked fine I guess, her shirt wasn't buttoned to the top, she'd missed the top two...I guess that was fine. Knee-high socks, cute and stylish at the moment and her blazer and bow where neat.

*Damn I can't get her on her clothes!*

Her hair was tied in loose bunches which looked quite good with her cute childish face.

*Is she wearing make-up? No she's not! How can her skin be so perfect?*

"You crashed into me!" She said. I looked at her and tipped my head to the side with an inncoent look I'd used often.

"Oh no, you crashed into me!" I said in a sweet voice. This girl waved her finger at me like she was telling me off.

"Nu-uh-uh." She said smiling. I stood up straight...*Who the heck is this girl! She's so...*

"What's your name?" I asked frowning.

"Park ___________ Nice to meet you!" She said bowing. *At least she has manners*

"You're new aren't you? So __________ what club shall you join?"  Park ___________ put her finger on her cheek and tipped her head to the side as she thought.

*What the heck! How can she be so cute? Is she using aegyo? But it's too good! I gotta use her one somethime!*

"I'm not sure yet" She said. " This is a music school right? So all clubs will be bands/groups. I'm not sure! Just out of curiousity, what is the most popular group?"

I laughed "It's BEAST, a boy group...you can't get it but the boys are damn cute!" I stopped laughing and glared at her. "Stay away from Yong Junhyung!"

"Yong who?"

"Yong Junhyung...He's mine (Or will be) So if you touch him...Your gonna be in hell!"

"Yong Junhyung...I'll remember him!" She said grinning

"NO! Don't remember him! He's mine!"

"If I don't remember him, I might take him by...accident." Park ______________ Winked at me. This girl is good...I like her. "I'll see you around school!" She waved and walked towards the door.

My friends walk up to me

"So who one that argument?" They asked.

"No argument...That girl's alright actually."

"Really? I heard she was from the countryside!"

"Really?! Then that makes her quite impressive!"

YOUR P.O.V ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sohee. Is she what they call a 'City '? I hope so! If she is, then I don't have to worry about them! Easy delt with. Kekekeke!

I walked through the door and looked at the busy school. Too busy if you ask me.

RIIIIIIING RIIIIIIIING!

All the pupils stood up and walked/ran to the classes. There were so many people! They all crashed into me. I jumped back to the wall and stood there shaking like an idiot ...again. I feel like a weirdo idiot! *Babo!* /Depressed/

When all the people have finally gone... I am still shaing like an idiot. *I really want to go home, I really want to go home*

A tall boy with cool hair walked up to me and frowned.

"You need to be in class" He said

"I don't know." I said. *His glasses are cool*

"You don't know you need to be in class?" He looks at me like I'm an idiot and I don't like this. I might feel like an idiot sometimes but other people cannot think that too! It comes with my 'not letting people know I'm anything but happy' thing...which is failing right now, just to say.

"How can I go to class, when I am new, don't have a class and don't know where to go!" The boy nodds and grabs my hand.

"New girl right? I heard about you. Park ____________? Teacher told me to look for you. Hahaha I found you! Oh yeah by the way my name is Lee Gikwang! You can see me if you ever need help."

So this Lee Gikwang person is dragging me by the hand to a teachers office. * This guy is too nice for a first meeting. He wants something doesn't he, what does he want?*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two... FAILED!

Kyaa! It completly ... Sorry sorry sorry!

I will work on Chapter Three right now because I want to......... Well You'll Have to Find Out!

But I am gonna work on it now...I mean right now, straight now...as soon as I finish writing I will start!

Thank you for reading!!!!!