The Truths and The Rules

You don't remember me...BABO?!

DONGWOON'S P.O.V ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened the door to my house and slowly chucked my schoolbag on the floor. It's a good thing my family where not home...I needed time to think. I got changed from my uniform and looked out the window. The sky was almost dark blue now. My lips were feeling tingly from the kiss. It was so romantic now I think of it. The sky was purpley-pink and the sun was setting. It was warm and peacefull.

I couldn't help but smiling every time I thought about the kiss. *I'm excited to see her tomorrow* I kept smiling, I couldn't stop I was so happy. *It's a good thing my family isn't here...they'd probably be thinking I'm high on drugs or something* I opened my school bag and pulled out some jotters and textbook to study. But I couldn't concentrate. I decided to try and phone Doojoon.

I picked up my hand phone and leaned my back against the bedroom wall.

BEEP! BEEP!

I can hear Doojoon's phone beeping.

BEEP! BEEP!

"Pick up..."

BEEP! BEEP!

"Pick up Babo!"

BEEP! BEEP!

"Pick up, I need to tell you something!!!"

BEEP! BEEP!

"YAH!~ BABO, ANSWER!"

BEEP! BEEP!

"I SWEAR YOU PIECE OF ****, YOU ANSWER YOU'RE PHONE RIGHT NOW OR ELSE I'M GONNA FREEKIN -!"

"The number you are trying to call is currently unavailable. We suggest you try again or call back late-"

"Grrrrr!" I hang up the phone. *Yah! Dongwoon why are you so angry? Just calm down maknae, calm down. But I'm worried!!! Then sort it out peacefully. I'm worried about ___________! How so? Because she might - Wait what the hell!? Why am I talking/thinking to myself...Aish! This girl is making me crazy!*

I ran my fingers through my messy hair, trying to calm down a little. I breathed in and out slowly. I opened the window wide and breathed again. Breathing the cold air was good for my head.

"I can't take my breath, breath, breath,

As time goes by, More and More, Oh I,

I can't hold my breath, breath, breath,

As more time goes by, I am being suffocated. My breathe." 

Than was one of BEAST's songs. It felt approriate...well the breath breath breath part anyway... All our admirers from school loved that song, when we first sang it to them. The girls all use that now. If one of them say's that they gotta breathe...her friends will sing "Breathe in, breathe out..." It was great. We loved the girls admiring us (hehheh) but now I only want one girl to admire me. ___________.

I closed the window and went to my desk. Smiling at the thought of ________, I pulled out my old friendship keyring and looked at it. *Good times*. I put my head on the desk and thought about the kiss again. Suddenly my head shot up.

"Yah!~ I'm an idiot! Stupid babo what should I do?! I kissed her and I don't even know if she likes me or not! Oh~ This could ruin everything!"

I picked opened a drawer and took out a sheet of paper and a green pen.

"Right lets see...."

The Rules;

One Kiss: 10 points

One Hug: 5 points

Holding Hands: 2 points

If any of the above happen and both people are happy with it: + the points

If any of the above happen and only one person is happy with it: - the points

Apology: Sets minus points to 0

The Truths:

I Kissed ____________.

I Kissed without permission.

I do not know if __________ is happy with that. Meaning right now I could have a total of -10 points.

Conclusion: I shall apologise tomorrow!

Feeling more relaxed I folded the paper and put it back in the drawer, and then I started to study again.

DOOJOON'S P.O.V ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was quite happy when I was walking home. I felt like dancing and singing and whatever. I opened the front door of my house and chucked the football on the floor. It bounced all the way down the hallway and hit the table at the end, knocking over all the papers and pens.

"Aw man..." I shut the door behind me and tidied all the mess. I walked into the living room and collapassed on the couch, my mind full of thoughts of ___________. She smelt so nice....hang on that makes me sound like some messed up . Oh well it was true.

I looked at my phone. One missed call from Dongwoon. *I wonder what the maknae wants now?...Oh well who cares.* I put my hands behind my head and stared at the ceiling. But my eyes kept looking at my phone. I was now very curious. Sitting up, I reached for my phone and picked it up and called Dongwoon.

BEEP BEEP

"Hello?" Dongwoon answered.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Apart from the ceiling? Not much."

"Cool...So what did you want to talk about?"

"When?"

"What you mean when? My phone says I got a missed call from you!"

"Oh yeah...I wanted to ask for some help with someone...wait no I mean something!"

"What sort of help?"

"Umm...well...just some help with...actually it's okay now because I used 'The Truths and The Rules'"

"'The Truths and The Rules'? Maknae, you're only suppossed to use that when you have done something with a girl you regret..."

"Yeah I know..."

"You didn't do what I think you did did you?!"

"What you think I did?"

"Y'know..."

"No!!!"

"Oh okay...so why did you call me and why didn't you call Junhyung? He's the best with girls you know."

"Yeah I know but I think he's on a date."

"Another one?"

"Yup...a girl in Yoseob's class I think."

"Poor girl hehheh..."

"Yeah well, she'll learn sooner or later our Junhyung is a player!"

"Sooner rather then later..."

"Probably..."

"...So no problems right?"

"Yeah no problems anymore."

"Okay bye then."

"See ya!" Dongwoon hung up.

I dropped my phone on the table and started thinking. *Why on earth would Dongwoon need to use 'The Truths and The Rules'. He says he hasn't done anything...well you know what I mean and I don't think he did. We haven't noticed him liking any girls but....then again...What where the rules again? One kiss was 5 or 10 points wasn't it? Wait it was 10 points because it was 5 points for a hug... positive points for both people happy and negative points for only one person happy...*

*...So am I in negative or positive points right now?...Aw crap, I don't know...Apology sets minus points back to zero right? Should I apologise or something tomorrow?*

 Next thing I know, I'm walking around my house slightly nervous...*Have I messed this up?* Maybe...Okay! I will apologise tomorrow!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww...both the boys are worried about what you think ^^ So cute

Okay so that was this chapter..sorry it was so crap T_T

Whoever thought that an awkward love triangle was a good idea for a story...well I'm gonna be have a couple of words with them I swear!!!

T_T  I'm in an awkward triangle myself...so that is sort of why I'm worried to write... But I'm not going to let it effect my story anymore!

Thank you for reading!!!!!