...

Consquence of having you

Taehyun is meeting that client who has been bothering him in the hotel lobby. He is looking at his clock, it's 8 p.m, but the guy he is waiting for has yet shown himself. Taehyun has a firm decision in his head, no matter what he won't lose himself to that guy today. He will definitely reject that guy request cause Taehyun does not believe in the bull like tonight is going to be last time, what if he secretly puts a video recorder in the room. Taehyun gets chills when he thinks about that. Usually whenever he runs into any of his clients, they will ignore him. As they all know the rule of this relationship. Most of his clients are usually a secretly gay people and already married, so Taehyun would feel at ease, as his client will not want more than one night with him.

Taehyun is always aware that what his done is bad, but sometimes, he kind of thinks that more than the money that he got. He felt good, to be embraced to be wanted by all of those men. He felt like a diva, chased by a lot of clients.

 

"Hey, Taehyun, did you wait for a long time," ask the guy in suits.

 

"Not really, listen! I am here to tell you that I have stop doing to work so stop bothering me, I felt like we need to talk in person so that you can really understand," said Taehyun.

 

"If we are talking about this, don't you think we should go to the room? Talking about this matter in a hotel lobby is not so comfortable, is it?"

 

Taehyun thinks to himself, this guy really try to trick me, went inside a hotel room with you is like a suicide. Taehyun think carefully of what he should do.

"If you are that unconfortable to speak to me in a public place, why don't we just end it right now, after all there is nothing much for us to talk about." Taehyun said in firm voice.

 

The guy in suits smile a little, "But we still need to do our last thing together, you know. Is it that you feel more aroused doing it in somewhere more public?"

 

Taehyun can felt the chills through his body, he is really nervous right now. He continue himself, "I am telling you! I am just here to talk! Why are you being like this for god's sake!”

 

The guy in suits think for a while then he said, "I understand, follow me, I know the place where we can talk more privately,"

 

Taehyun just agreed with him, as he himself does not feel so comfortable talking in public about this matter.

The guy takes Taehyun to the 6th floor, which is swimming pool area. Taehyun is confused but he just follows this guyand think to himself just not inside the hotel room.

When they arrive at the swimming pool the place is empty as it is currently almost 9 p.m. The guy lead Taehyun's to a room, which Taehyun just follow and suddenly lock the door as soon as Taehyun enters and drag Taehyun to the corner.

 

"! What are you doing" Taehyun said.

 

"Well I guess, you are bored if we are doing it in the room, so I am taking you to this shower room where we can have fun," the guy said happily.

 

" you must be some kind of psycho!" Taehyun said.

Taehyun try to run into the door but he is catched by the guy as the guy overpowers him, he then forcefully put his into Taehyun, which make Taehyun felt in a great pain. Taehyun try to hold his voice.

 

"Come and give me you sweet moans, Taehyun, you know I like that moan so much!"

Taehyun just shakes his head and his tears rolled down from his eyes. That guy just keep forcing himself into Taehyun and only stop until he come for don't know how many times at that night. After finish with his nasty things, that guy dressed himself, while Taehyun was lying on the floor feeling weak.

 

"How was it?" asked that guy he then hold Taehyun's chin and say again, "This is a very perfect moment to end our relationship, don't you think, and to end it I will give you all of these as bonus." he takes some boxes from his bag and an envelope and throw all of them to Taehyun. Then that guy just left, leaving Taehyun all alone inside the shower room.

 

Taehyun laughed, and said, "This is it! This must be my punishment!"

 

After making sure that it's been a while sicne that guy left. Taehyun then stand up and take all of the gifts and the envelope. He counts the money and say, "I should started saving some money from now on!" He dressed himself and checks his phone, then he see messages from Seungyoon.

 

Tae, what are you doing?

 

Why you are not answering me? *sademoji*

 

Are you busy?

 

Then there are about 5 missed calls from Seungyoon that actually he has heard from quite a while but he ignored all of them.

 

Taehyun feels dirty; he does not feel that he can have a man like Kang Seung Yoon.

 

"Should I tell him the truth?" he said in a sorrowful sound.