taehyun's story

Consquence of having you

Taehyun woke up with a headache. He looks at the ceiling and surrounding which is unfamiliar to him.

Where am I? He thinks

He touch his head, is this some client’s house? He tries to remember yesterday incident. He was performing with that new band and that ty Kang Seung Yoon did not show up at all which make him feel even more nervous than he already is and then he started to drink little by little and then…

Taehyun shake his head in agony, he rarely drink until he get tipsy, because he hates it when he lose control of himself.

 

Suddenly Seungyoon approach the bed which Taehyun sleep and say, “Good Morning,”

 

Taehyun is surprised then he quickly sits up and say, “Morning Seungyoon-ah, is this your house? Why am I here?,” he tried to smile a little.

 

“Yes, this is my house, Sorry for yesterday, but I am late but I saw you perform you have a great voice,”

 

Taehyun try to remember, “I don’t remember seeing you, it’s just when I am drunk I hardly remember anything, you see…”

 

“I take you to my house, cause I don’t remember your address,"

 

Taehyun feel so happy, when he heard Seungyoon, so he actually came to see him perform last night.

Taehyun started to smile and hugged Seungyoon skinny body, “I am just happy, too happy to be mad at you,”

Seungyoon is surprised with Taehyun sudden action he just hugged Taehyun back.

 

“When I hear you singing last night, I felt good and a little mad you know!” Seungyoon say.

 

“Why? Why are you mad?” Taehyun asks with surprised look.

 

Seungyoon then look at Taehyun in his eyes, “Because you are too cute when you drunk! Please do not drink anymore, especially when you are performing!”

Taehyun just nodded listening to his boyfriend’s nag.

 

“Also! Why are you wearing such a tight pants! Especially when you perform you have to jump and do all of those stuffs! No more skinny jeans when performing, okay!!” Seungyoon said angrily.

 

“I got it! Why are there such a lot of things? Actually I am not sure whether I will perform anymore, you know! Cause you see I prefer to just write a song and be the audiences.”

 

“Hey! Tae, it’s such a waste of your talent if you just be an audience, you should perform more, although not with this band, hmm maybe performing with me?”

 

Taehyun is happy when he heard Seungyoon called him Tae, makes him feel special.

“Well, I will think about it! Let’s go to eat something, I am so hungry…”

They go to restaurant nearby to have hangover soup for Taehyun.

 

While they are eating, Seungyoon ask, “Actually I have been wondering about this for a while, why me? I heard from Mino that you deliberately wanted him to introduce me to you? So I assume that you fell in love with me at the first sight?”

 

Taehyun coughed when he heard that, “Ehemm … how should I say, because Kang Seung Yoon is just too charming that I cannot resist him and stalk him for a week and then just confessed to him, and it turns out he fell for me too because I am just too good so he cannot reject my confession.”

 

Seungyoon just smile, “So really? It is love at the first sight?”

 

Taehyun stay silent for a while, then he says, “Actually I met you before but I don’t think you will remember me.”

 

“I will, I will… Tell me when is it!” Seungyoon started to ask in childish tone.

 

“It rained heavily that time, I was sitting in alone and crying … then you come and offer me an umbrella and tell me to cheer up. I am so happy at that time, you see! I have never chased a man before but I crazily did it to you.”

 

Seungyoon try to remember that incident in his head, “Ah! I think I remember so it was you, that guy who look like he just being dumped or something… and sitting in bench at Han river”

 

Taehyun give an angry expression, “Yes, it’s me. It’s not that I am being dumped or something, okay! I was ing bullied at school for looking like a gay and I was just … you know having a hard time, Thank you for that time Seungyoon-ah …”

 

Seungyoon pets Taehyun’s head and give him a warm smile, “Thank you for being strong and went through all of those, Tae-ah…”

 

Tears started to drop from Taehyun’s eyes. He never not even a tiny bit think that Kang Seung Yoon is actually a very nice guy and he felt very happy to have him for himself now. He feels bad for Seungyoon. This time he wanted to protect the relationship and make it work. 

 

They finished their food and heading back to Taehyun house.

 

Seungyoon is excited as he is going to his lover’s house again. He wanted to have a better look at Taehyun’s house this time.

“Seungyoon, let me take a bath first, I smell so bad now!”

“Don’t worry! I will still like you” Seungyoon said in a grin.

Taehyun just reply him a smile and heading to the bathroom.

Seungyoon then laying on the bed while playing with his phone, then suddenly Taehyun’s phone started to ring. Seungyoon just intended to just check who is it.

But he is schocked when he saw, Taehyun’s phone messages from a stranger that the number that is not saved in contact.

 

Hey! Taehyun, don’t forget that we met at the same hotel tonight, okay! Get ready cause you will need to properly please me this time!