just another boy

Consquence of having you

Taehyun gladly told Jinwoo of how he managed to make Kang Seung yoon agree to be in relationship with him which make Jinwoo felt shocked and say

"Taehyun, honestly I have a bad feeling about this, he is not just not good he is pure evil, he must have other intention for dating you! What if he actually just used you"

"Using me? Hey Jinwoo stop your crazy imagination, you watch too many dramas, Hey remember you are worse than me okay! You're dating that famous bad boy Song Minho for ing 3 years while I tried to stop you and try to make you two break up and fail miserably"

"Mino is different okay! He is not an actual bad boy, he is cute, goofy, he looks bad because of his tan complexion, and scary eyes, but now he is purely y and hot to me!" Jinwoo try to explain while taehyun just nodded as he does not want to hear more of their story, as he heard too much, once Jinwoo speak about it, he won't stop until he got nothing more to say and Taehyun has memorized everything as Jinwoo will even tell how good their first was, how Mino make him come for 10 times a day (Huh? Really? Is that even possible?) or how Mino love to give him surprise, take him to a lovely trip and a lot more.

Speaking of evil, the tan skinned guy arrived and give Jinwoo a back hug, which last for a quite a long time until people around us started to staring at them.

another ty day, Taehyun eat his food as fast as he can as he really want to left these to alone now. "Hey, Mino! You should pay for my food! You distrub my time with Jinwoo and please can you guys stop being so lovey dovey it is disctracting!"

"Don't be so jealous Taehyun, you will started to be one as you are now in a RE-LA-TI-ON-SHIP hehehehe" Jinwoo teases Taehyun.

Mino is a bit confused , "Taehyun in a relationship? But with who? Like who? So you want to get out from your forever alone club now, well I have to applause you for this on." Mino really clapped his hands which make Taehyun rolled his eyes and said, "Bye Jinwoo and you!" Taehyun hurriedly grab his things and get out from the ramen shop as he feel so pissed with Mino remarks.

"Hey! I have a name and you called me YOU" Mino said in higher tone trying to sound angry as he know Taehyun is not pleased because Taehyun hate it when peple .

"By the way who is Taehyun dating? Is it that idol trainee who fall hard for him?" ask Mino.

"No, not him! You know Taehyun really hate that type of guy who has no clear future with him if he really want a serious relationship" Jinwoo said.

"How do you know Taehyun is in serious relationship right now?"

"Is he not?" Jinwoo thinks and suddenly said "Hey you're right! Taehyun is definitely not in serious one right now! He is dating that playboy Kang Seung yoon!" he continue while lowering his voice.

Mino seems shocked with this, "What? I though he will definitely date a good and nice guy as he always told you to date a nicer man as I look like a bad guy, really I can't believe him!"

"Right? Who's the hell that introduce him to Kang Seung yoon anyway?"

Mino is silent when he heard Jinwoo said that, as he is the culprit who do that, at first he wants to give Taehyun a lesson as he always interfere with Jinwoo and his relationship, but he really don't know that Taehyun fall in love with Kang Seung yoon and really date him, and how can a guy like Kang seung yoon date Nam Tae Hyun anyway. Mino's head suddenly filled with a lot of questions until Jinwoo called him

"Hey, Mino!"

"Yes, dear?" Mino replied while thinking about telling Jinwoo about this or not. Hmmm..(not now Mino)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Taehyun felt crazily annoyed right now. Mino just judge his relationship with Seungyoon and Seungyoon hmm has not contacted him since last night,

Did he play around with me?

He must thought I am some kind of joke to say he want to date me did not even contact me

Foolish Nam Tae Hyun, you're also so stupid to believe in him just like that!

Suddenly his phone is ringing he received a text message from Johnny

 

Hi Taehyun, are you free please come visit me *SadEmoji*

 

Taehyun sigh “It’s not Seungyoon”

 

Taehyun replied to him right away

You’re not practicing? When are you going to debut if you keep slacking off like this *angryemoji*

 

I will, but I need to see your face to cheer myself up, I will wait in my company café until you come

 

Taehyun sigh again, this guy really give him trouble. If only he is not an idol trainee then he would date Johnny from the start, as he can feel connected with Johnny they are so similar in a way that Taehyun think of him as a younger brother. Taehyun is going to meet Johnny as he know that if he did not go to meet him then Johnny will wait for him until the café is closed and he will get beaten up if you missed the night training.

 

Taehyun arrived at the café and looked for the guy with the sharp eyes sitting in the corner drinking iced Americano while playing his phone.

 

“Hey!” Taehyun called him.

 

“Taehyun!” Johnny is happy to see Taehyun come.

 

Taehyun just smile he can felt that Johnny is really excited to see him.

 

“Hey Johnny, how was your practice? Show me your rap today!”

 

Johnny smiles and said “What are you saying? Suddenly rapping in this café, my rap is quite expensive you know! Actually I will debut soon!”

 

Taehyun can’t believe of what he just heard, “Really? I am so happy for you” he instinctively stand and hugged Johnny.

 

Suddenly a skinny man in ripped jeans walked away to their seats and say “Hey! I thought you say we are dating since yesterday and today you are hugging other man!”

 

Taehyun is a bit confused to hear that familiar voice in this place, as he turned around he sees Kang Seung Yoon standing just in front of them.

 

“Hello PD-Nim” Johnny politely called him.

 

“Oh you! I thought you are in the list to debut with the new group, why are you here instead of practicing?”

 

Taehyun is so confused with this whole situation, “PD-nim? Seungyoon you’re a producer?”

 

Seung Yoon answer confidently, “ Yes I am, do you think I am just an unemployed person who go to club everyday, I need money to get in there you know?”

 

Johnny suddenly and politely asks them, “ Sorry, I heard you say that you guys are dating? Is it true?”

 

Taehyun suddenly come back to his senses, Johnny who has always fall over heels with him and confessed to him for dozens of time suddenly know about this, what is he suppose to say?

 

“Well Johnny, No hmm I mean emm Yes, we are dating but just started so…” Taehyun try to explain but fails, as he does not know what to say.

 

“So basically, he confessed to me and he told me he really want a boyfriend right now and that is how we end up together” Seungyoon explained and end it with a big proud smile.

 

Johnny looks at Taehyun and say,” I can’t believe it, how could you do this to me, I thought you said you are going to wait for me!”

 

“I mean Johnny you know, what I mean by wait for you is actually.. ”

 

“Are you crazy? How could he do that you has been training for 9 years and he will be too lonely if he need to wait for you any longer” said Seungyoon bluntly cutting Taehyun explaination.

 

“Seungyoon!! Leave us alone for now!” Taehyun said with louder tone. “Johnny listen! I think of you as dear brother and I want to see you success, okay!”

 

Johnny is shaking is head unable to accept the truth of what he has received. He suddenly walked away leaving those two behind.

 

“Johnny…” Taehyun try to call him, which is left ignored.

 

“Kang Seung yoon! How could you do that to him! At least don’t interfere when I try to explain!”

 

“Why can’t I? I am just speaking the truth here! How am I supposed to know that he has a crush on you?”

 

“Okay, it’s my fault” Taehyun let a big sigh this time, why is today so weird like, everything turn into such a mess how can Kang seung yoon turn up to be a Producer at Johnny’s company.

 

“Hey! Stop thinking too much about it! You are not supposed to give him false hope you know! He’s going to an idol he should learn how to be strong from this moment, his life is going to change from the moment he become one”

 

“I know,” Taehyun answer he sit down closed his eyes.

 

“By the way, we have not talk really introduce each other you must be shocked seeing me here today!” Seungyoon said.

 

“Yes, like I actually come to this café quite often how come I never really saw you here! I guess you call this fate” Taehyun finally smile a little.

 

“Well maybe because at that time you’re too focused with your little brother so you did not fall for my charm, but honestly, you fall for me not for this handsome young man that means I must be such a charming guy in your eyes” Seungyoon said proudly.

 

Taehyun think well that’s true how come he never fall for Johnny but fall in love with Kang Seung yoon to the point of actually confessing to him.

 

“Hey tell me about yourself, what is your job?” Seungyoon ask.

 

“Me? I am a songwriter, I just sometimes write for small bands, we actually have the same job but in different scale like you are in an actual and huge company while I am just writing for some bands. And to make end meets sometimes I work some part-time jobs actually”

 

“Really? Hmmm… Interesting I did not know that we actually have a similar occupation”

 

Taehyun receive a text message

 

Tonight 8 p.m. Buskin Hotel

 

“Seungyoon, I’ll have to go now! I need to go to my part time job, Bye, See you later” Taehyun just stand up and hurriedly left the café leaving Seungyoon confused.

 

Seungyoon think to himself, what the hell, after confessing to me and instead of being excited to meet me he is actually worried about someone else and now leaving me for his part time job? Am I being played around? Kang Seung yoon suddenly say, “Hmm Nam Tae Hyun, you are surely an interesting person”

 

 

 

Nam Tae Hyun arrived at Buskin hotel and now inside a room to meet his client. The reason why he can’t have a normal relationship is because he just can’t. This part time job pay well and no man will be able to accept the fact that his partner is actually sleeping around with other people, maybe except Kang Seung Yoon, that’s why he is looking for things other than when he is with Seungyoon, as Taehyun is too bored of having .

 

Kang Seung yoon is more than perfect for him.