Work

Consquence of having you

The moment he wakes up, Nam Tae Hyun is searching for the presence of Kang Seung Yoon, which is nowhere to be found. When he checks his phone, there is a message from Seungyoon

Sorry I let you wake up alone, but I have to work, hope you have a great day *smilingemo*

Taehyun then wake up from his bed and take a shower, he need to work too. Today he is meeting the a new band to discuss about their debut song. He looks at him clock 10 p.m. "! I'll have to hurry up!" He then hurriedly picks his clotch and realised that one of his shirt is missing. Probably Seungyoon is borrowing it, he thinks. He then quickly get ready and rush off to the meeting place.

"What? You want me to become vocalist for your band?" Taehyun said surprised.

"Yes, please Taehyun-sshi, we really need one right now! You just have to do it until we can find Nam Joon's substitute."

Taehyun sighed upon hearing this request. Actually a lot of band has always try to make Taehyun as their vocalist, but will always politely refuse, as he does not enjoy being in the spotlight. "Sorry, but I really can't, but I'll try to help you find your vocalist."

The guy just then said, "We heard that you had quite a nice voice, why don't you take this opportunity and try to become one, you are going to sing your song anyway."

Then the group suddenly discuss among themselves. The have a concerned looks among themselves.

One of the guy then said, "Taehyun-sshi, actually there is a schedule for us to perform tonight, can you please just help us this one time? Please..."

Then the other members look at Taehyun as is he is the last hope for them.

"What the hell! Why is Namjoon suddenly withdraw anyway? And when there is a schedule on top of that!" Taehyun say as he is very pissed right now.

"He told us, he is very sorry, it's actually because his father suddenly rushed to hospital and he somehow promised his dad that he will become a doctor as his family is all doctors, you know! Now he can't even go anywhere as his mom is checking him for 24 hours making sure he study for the university exam."

"Well he got a good reason then," Taehyun said emotionessly almost sarcasticly. He sighed again, "So how many songs are you performing today?" 

The members are all smiles, when they heard Taehyun said that, they then discuss further about how the performance is going to be tonight.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seungyoon is in a good mood today. It is quite weird for him too, usually he rarely stay over at someone else place. When he had one night stand, he will just to it at motel nearby, as he does not want to know his partner private life and also to keep his own privacy. Then he suddenly thinks of Taehyun's request when he confessed to him last time 

"We are going to do all things couple usually do but we are not going to have "

Those words suddenly echoing in his mind. Why is it that? Why Taehyun does not want ? Is he from a conservative family who think that is taboo or after marriage? But is Taehyun and him going to get married? That is not a bad idea, but... Seungyoon shake his head to stop his mind from roaming from this to that. He then go back to his studio as Director want him to make a ballad song for Solo singer. "Let's continue working, shall I?" he talks to himself. 

But, Seungyoon can't seems to concentrate, he checks his phone. Not a single message from Taehyun. Is he probably mad because he left him just like that?

Then he send message to Taehyun again

Hey, are you mad? Why you do not reply me? *sademoji*

5 minutes 10 minutes 15 minutes

No reply 

Seungyoon then shake his head again. Hey! Kang Seung Yoon you're the one he confessed to. Remember you used to be a hot playboy. Then he suddenly remember that Taehyun actually allowed him to still play around with other people. Yeah! He should not get too attached with Taehyun anyway! Look at the guy in suit yesterday! I don't think he is just an obessed fan of Taehyun. As he called him 'Baby'. Are they close enough that he called Taehyun that?

"Arghh!! Kang Seung Yoon, please just stay focused! That's why you should not date anyway! It is so damn frustating!" Seungyoon talk to himself.

His phone suddenly ringing. A phone call from Taehyun.

He is beyond excited to get that, but then he try to act cool by waiting for a while before picking that call.

Then suddenly the phone stop ringing. "Oh my god! Kang Seung Yoon what had you just done!" He then quickly grab his phone and try to call Taehyun this time.

"Halo? Seungyoon-ah sorry are you busy right now?"

"Not really, just now I didn't heard my phone ringing, what's wrong?"

"I see.."

"Why you are not replying to my message?" Seugnyoon asked sound a bit pissed up 

"Sorry, really, it's because I have meeting just now! Why you did not wake me up this morning? I want to see your face before you went to work!"

"How can I? When you sleep like an angel,"

Taehyun blushed a little hearing that, what a cheesy guy, he think to himself.

"Actually, I am calling you cause... I will be perfoming with this new band tonight, they suddenly need a vocalist so.... And are you free tonight?"

Usually, Seungyoon is clubbing on Wednesday night. But for his lovely boyfriend, he should skip it tonight right?

"Hmmm... Let's see! I think I will be quite busy tonight!"

"Really?" Taehyun sounds dissapointed.

"But when can I listen to my lovely boyfriend's voice if not tonight, I think I need to cancel my plan," Seungyoon say mischievously.

Taehyun can't help but smiling when he heard that, "So you are coming right? Really right? Cause I will be so nervous, I need you by my side" he say excitedly.

"Sure! By the way I forget to tell you that I borrowed your shirt! It turns up all your pants are too large for me!"

"Yeah! I already notice that! You should eat more you are so damn skinny!"

"I see so you notice that, but luckily I can fit into your trunks, so I can change my underwear," Seungyoon said slyly 

Taehyun face really get super red when he heard that, "What? Why are you so ...." he stutters as Taehyun is too embarassed and can't seems to find a way to describe his boyfriend's behaviour right now.

"You must have a lot of erted thoughts right now! What is so weird about borrowing your underwear, it's not like I am wearing the used one," he said jokingly.

"You really.... I am so speechless right now! But see you tonight! I need to go back meeting now!"

"Bye, dear.."

Taehyun is moved a bit, Did Kang Seung Yoon just called him 'dear'. His face is all smile as he is so happy to talk with his 'dear' boyfriend.


Seungyoon is so overwhelmed right now! He need to meet Taehyun at 8.30 p.m. As his band is performing at 9 p.m. but he suddenly called by the director and need to do more work.

He looked at his clock 8.45 p.m. "! I am late!" he said, then he try to drive as fast as he can. Luckily this morning he still have time to go back to his place and took his car, as his place and Taehyun place is actually not that far from each other. He saw the bar where Taehyun is performing and quickly parked his car.

When he get inside... He saw that the band is preparing to perform, as they all busy installing their equipments.

 

"Hi, we are Little Pepper Club, we will perform today!" said the guitar guy, which is a leader, I supposed, Seungyoon think

He then continue to say "We are going to perform two songs, one cover song and one of our own song" 

 Then his angel come out wearing a skinny jeans and black T-shirt. 

 

"When you were here before,
 Couldn't look you in the eye,
  You're just like an angel,
   Your skin makes me cry,
    You float like a feather,
     In a beautiful world,
       I wish I was special,"

"But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo,
 What the hell am I doing here?
   I don't belong here."

Seungyoon is shocked after he listen to Taehyun's voice. His voice is so good, just beyond his expectation, he never thought that Taehyun really has the talent to sing. As Taehyun is a song-writer, not a singer.

After that sad song, Taehyun started to sing something that is louder and he actually success to make the audiences jump together with him. This time Taehyun is singing his own song, the genre is totally different with the song that he heard last time. He is quite a versatile one, Seungyoon think to himself.

While watching at the performance, Seungyoon realised something, he narrowed his eyes to look more thoroughly. Taehyun's super skinny jeans is making his  looked bouncing, as Taehyun is excitedly jumping right now.

Seungyoon can't help but notice that! Taehyun is prohibited to wear that jeans from this moment for god-sake. Seungyoon can started to understand why Taehyun can somehow has some obsessed fans, as he is alluring and you can't help but to get attracted to him.

Right now, Seungyoon has started to realise his boyfriend's attractiveness, which he thinks maybe this is why he kind of wanted to start dating after he saw this man. 

! Kang Seung Yoon, you are in love with him, you are in love in Nam Tae Hyun - he thinks to himself

Taehyun finished performing and trying to find Seungyoon in the crowd. He looked around and try to find him. When he did he slowly walk toward Seungyoon. 

Seungyoon's heart is beating so fast right now. When he saw Taehyun walking to him, he cannot bear to look at Taehyun so he deliberetely look left or right while trying to stay calm then sipping a bit of his drink. 

"Hey! Kang Seung Yoon! Thank God you are here!But why are you so late! Why you did not come before I perform! I hate you!" said Taehyun before he collapsed into Seungyoon's arms. 

So Taehyun is tipsy, while he perform just now. That's why he look a bit wilder. What a bad boyfriend he is, Taehyun must be so nervous, he think to himself. 

He took Taehyun to his place, as he does not remember exactly what Taehyun's address is. 

"Kang Seung Yoon! Where are you? emm... " Taehyun said in his sleep.

 

Seungyoon sighed he even dream about me, I guess you must really like me then, Seungyoon sleep next to his boyfriend's side.