Painful things can come

Consquence of having you

"Ding Dong" the bell is ringing.

 

Taehyun is rushing to open the door as he has been anticipating the special someone.

 

"Hey..." Seungyoon called which make Taehyun feels so happy, that if he has a pair of wings he will be flying right now.

 

"Hey, Seungyoon-ah… I have been waiting"

 

Taehyun lets Seungyoon get inside. Taehyun is examining his lover's clothes right now, a loose shirt and of course loose pants not jeans today. Taehyun thinks Seungyoon must loved baggy clothing because he wants to look more than he actually is, as Taehyun can see can Seungyoon is super skinny. Then he examines Seungyoon's broad shoulder. For a skinny guy he has quite a broad shoulder, continue to the face. Taehyun looks at Seungyoon red plump lips. That lips that never fail to make Taehyun want to kiss it everytime.

 

Seungyoon starts noticing Taehyun's stare and said, "It must be nice to date such a handsome guy that you can't help but stare at most of the time,"

 

Taehyun chuckles when he heard that, he leans closer and say, "Well, what can I do when this man in front of me is so hopelessly charming,"

 

Seungyoon suddenly kisses Taehyun's lips which surprised him. They kissed and enjoy each other, devouring each other lips. After they stop kissing, Seungyoon started to kiss Taehyun's neck and then when he bites it a bit.

 

Taehyun suddenly say, "Hey... Don't leave any mark!"

 

Seungyoon looks confused and say, "Why can't I? I need to make people aware that you are no longer available,"

 

"I am starting my part time job tomorrow, as a bartender at one of Seunghoon's cafe shop," Taehyun explains.

 

"Really? Why are you suddenly working?" Seungyoon asks curiously, as he knows that Taehyun is a songwriter.

 

"You see, I just need extra income. That’s all"

 

"I see..., which coffee shop are you working at?"

 

"It's the one at the Cheongdamdong Street,"

 

"Oh... It's close to my workplace, then I am going to visit my Tae everyday..."

 

Taehyun blushed and say, "You don't have to... are you going to drink coffee everyday? I think you don't like the bitterness in coffee"

 

"How do you know? What type of coffee are you good at making? I will try it tomorrow"

 

"Hmm... I can pretty much make everything, for you... how about trying vanilla latte? I think you may like it, it's not so bitter for someone who is not a coffee drinker like you,"

 

"Okay, I am getting that one! Wait.. I never know you are a barista, I found a new side of you today kekeke... What a stalker how come you realise that I don't like coffee" Seungyoon say this in cute tone.

 

"Maybe it's because I like you so much," tease Taehyun.

 

Seungyoon is excited to hear that so he hugs Taehyun and look at when he is about to kiss the back of Taehyun's nape, he saw a small hickey very close to the collar of his t-shirt. He could not believe his eyes so he pulled Taehyun's collar a bit to see it clearer. Seungyoon laughs in disbelief of what he found out.

 

"I think this is a hickey? Are you joking with me? You don't want with me but you are doing it out there with other people?" said Seungyoon, he almost screams as he feels stupid and is very mad right now.

 

Taehyun is shocked, he then think about the guy from yesterday, that guy did bite him a lot but Taehyun make sure that he did note bite his neck. Taehyun is scared, now that Seungyoon has found out about it.

"Seungyoon-ah, I can explain this is just, emm.. you see.."

 

Seungyoon cuts Taehyun's word and say "I know it! Who is that guy that we met on the bar last time! Does not look like a mere obsessed fans to me,"

 

Taehyun is shaking right now. He is scared when getting found out like this. When he does not even feel this scared when that guy assaulted him yesterday.

 

"Are you shaking? So you are afraid of me finding out about this? Explain it to me! Yes you should I tried to ask Jinwoo about this but woahh... you have such a great friend, he did not want to tell me anything at all!!"

 

"Stop it! Don't drag my friend into this! Yes I am a bad and shameless person, dating you but sleeping around with other people are you happy now?!"

 

"Wait! From what I remember, that guy looks rich, is he like your sugar daddy or something? You are selling your body? You are doing it only if they pay you?"

 

As Taehyun does not respond to Seungyoon, he say again, "How was last night? Did you and that guy having a lot of fun at your usual hotel? It must be nice to have a sugar daddy! Why are you suddenly doing a part time job? Did he say that he is bored of you?"

 

Tears started to flow out from Taehyun's eyes. He cannot believe that Seungyoon actually noticed it, and the fact that he does not say anything at all this time makes Taehyun feels even more ashamed of himself. Also, the fact such a nice guy like Seungyoon can get so angry and say such harsh words means that Taehyun is being too much.

 

Seungyoon continue again, "Ahh... that's why you told me when we first dating that we are not going to have and giving me freedom and everything... Because you are just such a ing despicable lonely person that you need a companion for yourself,"

 

Taehyun who has been silent started to speak, "Yes I think that is one of the reason, I am just that despicable, Sorry that I am such a disgusting person like this,"

 

Seungyoon is beyond angry to stay at Taehyun's place and look at his face that is silently staring at the floor with tears flowing non stop. He gets out and started to call Seunghoon.

 

"Hello... Seungyoon" reply Seunghoon

 

"Let's go to club today!"

 

"Oh... Finally! I know that playboy Kang Seung Yoon won't be able to stop his habits for too long! Let's go now!"

 

The loud music makes can't even distract Seungyoon's mind right now. He keep drinking glasses and glasses of that colorful and sweet drink in front of him ignoring the fact that he got work tomorrow and that he does not like to drink too much. He started to check the girls at the dacing floor. He could not find any that attract his attention, then started to look at the guys trying to find the on that can make him forget of Nam Taehyun.

Although his mind is telling him that he does not want anyone who look like Taehyun, his heart is not coping with that mindset. All the guys and girls that he glanced for more than twice is the one who has small and sharp eyes with slanted eyebrow.

"!" he said feeling frustrated.

 

"Stop drinking, Kand Seungyoon! It's Monday not Friday night today, you are going to have crazy hangover tomorrow!" said Seunghoon as he is worried with Seungyoon that is not being his usual self.

 

"Don't stop me!! I am drinking all night today... yahoo!!!" while trying his best to laugh cheerfully

 

Seunghoon who realizes that fake laugh start asking, "Why are you being like this? Really... Ah.. by the way, Taehyun your boyfriend, he will start working at my coffee shop tomorrow,"

 

"I know" he answers shortly

 

"Emm... it's weird, are you guys having a lover quarel or something like that? Why are you getting wasted like this?"

 

Seungyoon stays silent and keeps drinking.

 

"Did you guys break up? Huh... That was fast... My coffee shop is quite near to your workplace so you guys may be able to bump into each other, hah... what to do I really need a barista right now..." Seunghoon started to complain about his issue.

 

"I am not telling you to fire him or anything, just let him work..." Seungyoon said this trying to sound firm before he passed out.

 

"You are asking me out to have fun, or you just need someone who can take you home cause you know that you are going to drink like crazy today!" said Seunghoon in his high pitced voice. He then settles the bill and drag Seungyoon home.

 

 

"I guess, this is the price I'll have to pay for being such a bad person..." Taehyun said while sobbing. He cried all-night and feeling more depressed than ever.