don't expect too much they say, huh?

Consquence of having you

He knew it! Kang Seung Yoon always felt that Nam Tae Hyun is hiding something from him. He always pretended to be nonchalant about everything. Although deep inside he knew it all along that everything was not right from the beginning. From how Taehyun made that deal with him to date without having .

But Seung yoon thought that if he pretends to be dumb, he could somehow manage to let everything slide away and slowly understand Taehyun’s situation.

 

At first, he thought that maybe Taehyun just does not like or having some sort of trauma about it. But when he saw the marks all over Taehyun’s body last night, he could not help but feeling angry and disappointed.

 

“!” he said.

 

“! ! ! So I have been dating a some kind of gigolo all this time!”

 

Seungyoon is touching is head, feeling all-dizzy as he still cannot accept his reality.

 

“Don’t expect too much they say, huh!”

 

“What the hell am I expecting from this relationship?”

 

He lay back to his bed. It’s 10 a.m. He is definitely not going to work today or anywhere. While closing his eyes, Seungyoon tries to sort his thoughts.

 

He started to date Taehyun because he sincerely and seriously think that Taehyun needs someone, as Seungyoon himself was also lonely and wanted to have a partner, well he does not really care about the gender as he has been sleeping with some girls and boys. He was always a biual since long ago.

 

“Wait! Does it make me count as a gigolo too if I sleep with some people?”

 

Seungyoon shakes his head. “Stop this ! Kang Seung Yoon! You and that guy are not the same! He slept around for money but you are doing it for fun!”

 

He closed his eyes and started to realize that the difference between his doings and Taehyun’s ones is just the benefit.

 

“Stupid gigolo! At least I am doing it with beautiful people! Are you doing it with some crazy and erted old man that turns into an obsessed psycho!” while imagining Taehyun’s face as he talk with the ceiling.

 

Tears suddenly come out from his eyes.

 

“What a stupid guy! Why can’t you say anything to me…”

 

 

 

 

“What? You are quitting? Just what happen?” Seunghoon looked at Taehyun’s letter in disbelief.

 

Taehyun tried his best to give a little laugh, “I think I am not good enough to be a bartender, you see I haven’t touch any of these coffee machine for quite some time.”

 

“You were doing fine last time! Hey please just work for a week, no until I find your replacement you should keep working here!” Seunghoon said firmly surely know that he needs to show his bossy attitude this time.

 

Taehyun bites his lip and say, “Sure but I will still work here in one condition…”