Knowing each other more

Consquence of having you

Kang Seung Yoon has been glaring at Johnny the whole day without his realization. His mind gone crazy as if it is fighting with each other like when this thought comes up suddenly some other one is trying to come out.

Please stop, Seungyoon is closing his eyes trying his best to control his mind.

 

“Hey that guy Johnny,” asked Seungyoon to the artist trainer.

“Yes, what’s wrong with him?”

“Why is he suddenly joining this group? I thought Director said that 8 people is enough for this sub-unit?”

The trainer answer, “You know, that he actually should be debuting with the group before right? It’s a pity that he did not get to debut with that previous group, but it’s even more pitiful when he is actually not the first line-up for this newer group you know! Rumor said that because Johnny has already established a huge fandom for himself, the director tried to test just how big the fandom was by not putting him in the group at the first place and checking the reaction.”

“So, how was it?” Seungyoon asked now more interested than before.

“Are you crazy, all of his fans are super mad, and the fact that he has been training for 9 years, no matter how much I think about it. It’s too cruel for him, you know just because you want to test the public reaction, you broke a young man’s heart.”

Seungyoon nodded with the full explanation from the trainer while watching Johnny practicing from far away. Another question in his head was, how can and since when Johnny and Taehyun knew each other.

Actually as a producer, Seungyoon does not really care about how idol members are chosen, created or something like that. He is a frequent visitor of company’s café where he actually saw Johnny and Taehyun meet up quite often. In is point of view; they look quite similar, as they have long, brown hair, sharp eyes. Although they won’t pass as brother, but they kind of giving a similar vibe, which may be the reason why Johnny get so attached to Taehyun, as scientist say that people tend to fall in love with other people who are like them.

 

Seungyoon shake his head, why is he suddenly so concerned about how they meet? It is weird enough that he decided to date Nam Tae Hyun now he is analyzing his ‘Rival’ in love?

 

Nam Tae Hyun is dead tired because his client keep on wanting him to moan, as he said that his is very pleasant to hear. What the hell, Taehyun thought. At first, he do this job because it is quite fun and he do enjoy a lot. But, nowadays he is doing is because the pay is good and a part of him is trying to get out from loneliness. Taehyun as been seriously considering to quit this job since one year ago before everything is out of control and before he gets too addicted. But as the time goes by, some of his clients keep on clinging to with, bombarding him with a lot of phone calls, text messages and send him crazy that make him go crazy.

When he thought he wanted to stop doing this some things just bound to happen like when Johnny told him that he needs money as he did not dare to ask money from his parents and his company did not pay him enough. Taehyun pitied Johnny a lot as he really look at him as his own brother. Taehyun had one sibling, who also has a dream to become an idol but his brother is a bit unlucky, as he was not accepted in a big company like Johnny was. Sometimes his brother also ask him for money, as he did not want to make their mother worried too much, which of course Taehyun fully understand and comply with.

Taehyun grinned, if he did not do this job, he will not be able to do all those.

After he finish his activities with his client, he always make sure to stay awake and wait until his client was asleep before go out from the hotel, as he do not want to wake up with stranger beside him. Even thinking about it made him feel horrified.

 

Actually, he was very scared, as deep inside he is scared that somehow his client may secretly record their ual act and post it online or when he met weird clients who want to do or other stuffs.

Taehyun sighed, maybe he try to get a normal job, he thinks.

When he reached home Taehyun received a text message from Seungyoon.

Are you asleep yet?

 

Why aren’t you replying? I thought we’re dating *mademoji*

 

You must be sleeping, right? Good night, sweet dream sleep tight! And dream of me

 

Taehyun just read all of those as Seungyoon already assume that he fall asleep already. But then he suddenly felt bad because just now he just left Seungyoon unsettled just like that when they should actually communicate with each other as they are now in a relationhip.

Taehyun hits his head with both of his hands, “Stupid me!”

Taehyun grab his phone and reply Seungyoon

 

So, sorry that I left just like that just now, do you want to meet up tomorrow?

 

Seungyoon replied quite fast

 

Sure, tomorrow is Sunday so I’m all yours, let’s go somewhere nice

 

Taehyun replied back

 

Sure, Goodnight

 

Goodnight

 

Taehyun is smiling widely right now because he is going to meet Seungyoon tomorrow and he is very excited about it. He fall asleep quickly as he can’t wait for tomorrow.

 

 

Nam Tae Hyun has been waiting for 10 minutes exactly! As he always look at his clock but the sight of the man he is waiting for has not yet appeared. He wants to call Seungyoon but he does not dare to do that, as he does not want to be viewed as impatient. This is their first date after all Taehyun think.

 

Finally a skinny man with orange baggy sweater, baggy pants with messy hair come to him. His fashion make Taehyun surprised a little, as it is so contrasting with Taehyun’s simple fashion. Taehyun is a more toward simple sweater and skinny jeans kind of person.

 

“Hi, Taehyun, sorry do you wait long?”

 

“Not really, hmm so this is your casual outfit”

 

“Why, does it weird?”

 

“I guess it suits your personality well”, Taehyun said as he smile and find this new side of his boyfriend as adorable like just so cute.

 

“So, any idea where you wanted to go?” Seungyoon asked.

 

“Hmmm how about we sit somewhere and talk cause there is a lot of things I really really want to know about you”

 

Seungyoon smile as he heard that, “Let’s go to my friend place, he recently open a café, and I haven’t visit him for a while.”

 

They went to the café and meet a tall and skinny guy named Lee Seunghoon. After they introduced each other, Seunghoon let them seat in the corner as he knows that these two guys need their own space. After they order their food, Seunghoon give Taehyun a wink, which Taehyun replied with a smile.

“I guess skinny and tall people like to hang out with each other, and he is just so cute” Taehyun said with a grin in his face

 

“We have know each other for a while as we were from the same hometown. Hey! Taehyun your type must a skinny and tall guy right? That’s why you persist on wanting to date me! By the way don’t look at other guy that way, we are already dating you should only look at me that way!” Seungyoon said serious tone while glaring at Taehyun.

 

“I think if I met Seunghoon, first I may fall for him and he is going to introduce me as his to you,” said Taehyun as a joke.

 

Seungyoon just stay silent when he heard that while his mouth is open as he is quite shocked.

 

“Hey! It’s just a joke, okay? I don’t have a type, okay? When I saw you for the first time, I just kind of like you that’s all. Damn! Mino for introducing me to such a hot guy like you,” Taehyun said honestly.

 

“So you kind of fall in love with me from the first sight?”

 

“You can say it that way”

 

“Then you should thanked Mino, when will you have the opportunity to meet a guy like me?” said Seungyoon proudly. “About Johnny, how do you met him?”

 

Taehyun is surprised with the sudden question and just answer as he expected this question will come from Seungyoon sooner or later anyway, “Well, you know that he is from America, right?”

 

Seungyoon nodded.

 

Taehyun continue, “I met him first time, at some bar where the band is performing the song I made for them, then I saw him, I think he kind of have a similar vibe with me so I approach him without knowing that he is an idol trainee from a big agency. Somehow, I can relate with him quite well and we turned out to be a good friend”

 

“That’s it?” Seungyoon ask curiously.

 

“Yes, that’s it what do you expect?”

 

Their food and drink is served and Taehyun quickly eat his food as he actually has been starving since he woke up and getting his first meal right now at 1.45 p.m.

 

“Well, you know I am just trying to know you better not because I think of other thing of you and Johnny,” Seungyoon suddenly said as he don’t want to be seems as a busybody.

 

Taehyun smiled and said, “I know, it is normal for you to be curious, I am glad actually, as I know that you are actually cared about me. So tell me more about yourself, how come such a hot guy like you have zero interest in dating? Like no girl or guy has ever attracted you?”

 

Seunyoon scratched the back of his hair, and said, “I just think that relationship is tiring you know, like you have to please your partner every time, and stay attached. I don’t think I will be able to do that,”

 

“But now you’re here with me?” Taehyun ask innocently.

 

“I don’t know, maybe because you’re a bit different, like a special case Ha ha ha ha…”

 

“How come you never have any interest with anyone, from what I see a lot of people must have come to you”

 

Seungyoon just shrugged and eat his food.

 

While keep looking at his food, Taehyun asked, “Then, what makes me different from them? Tell me Kang Seung Yoon.”