Encounter

Consquence of having you

Seungyoon is quite surprised to hear that question from Taehyun, 

"I don't know", Seungyoon answers honestly and innocently.

"What like seriously?" Taehyun is quite confused with that answer as he is too eager to know the 'real' reason.

 Seungyoon just laughed as he find Taehyun confusion as very funny and he say, "Probably just the same reason of why you wanted to date me, I don't want to be alone all the times, sometimes it's nice to know that there is someone by your side whenever you need him."

"Oh... I see," Taehyun said not too satisfied with Seungyoon answer. Taehyun thinks to himself, of course that must be the reason people date you stupid, because they are just lonely. 

Seungyoon smile and say, "This is our first date anyway, let's not pout, it does not look good on you,"

Taehyun give Seungyoon a little smile and they continue their small talks.

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Taehyun, what are you doing why do you look so blank?" Jinwoo ask Taehyun who has been staring at his dark phone for a while.

Taehyun give Jinwoo a smile and say, "Nothing, I am just thinking about other things just now."

"He must be thinking about his dear Kang Seung Yoon, he rarely contact you right?" Mino say playfully.

Taehyun glared at Mino sharply, "Actually we just had a date last Sunday, thank you being so concerned about my love life, Song Mino" he said in sarcastic tone.

Actually Taehyun has been bothered by this client, who has keep on wanting to meet him non-stop, usually Taehyun never meet the same client more than twice, but he had meet this one for the fifth time this month, and it seems like this client though Taehyun is some kind of sugar baby, who will like to be attached to a sugar daddy for a long time. While, the truth is Taehyun prefers to have a short-term relationship with his client as he does not want to create troublesome problems in the future.

Taehyun sigh as he reread the message in his phone

Hey, are you free today, how about coming to my house instead of hotel?

I have some presents for you, I think you would like these

Please answer me

Are you mad? If you are please tell me why..

Taehyun what the fck can't you reply me

This is the type of client, he hate the most. Taehyun try to remember something. Where did he met this client? 

Suddenly Taehyun phone rings a text message has come

Taehyun, where are you?

Taehyun is surprised to see another text message, however it is actually from his dear lover, Seungyoon, he replied back 

I am eating Sumiya ramen with some of friends, you wanna come Mino is here too

Alright! I'll come wait for me, I will come to you with the speed of light

Taehyun smile as he look the message he got from Seungyoon. He started to learn that seungyoon is actually still a boy at heart, he sometimes act childlish and make cute joke.

Mino and Jinwoo look at him with proud smile and Mino said to Jinwoo, "I think your relationship is going on quite well, considering the fact that you are all smiles by just texting that dear boy,"

"I feel so proud of you, Taehyun. Finally you decided to have a boyfriend, I don't know what it has to be that playboy but still I am so happy if you are starting to enjoy relationship again after that damn guy!" he then proceed to hug Taehyun.

Taehyun just give Jinwoo a little smile and say, "Seungyoon actually want to come here, you can check my hot boyfriend, now!"

Jinwoo laugh excitedly hearing Taehyun say that.

A skinny guy with messy hair appeared and stand in front of them, "Hi Taehyun,"

A big smile come out from Taehyun face, "Hi!!"

"You should not forget that we are here, Kang Seungyoon!" Mino said in angry tone

"Oh! Hi Mino, and you must be Jinwoo, right? Mino famous prince-like lover" Seungyoon said with a smile

Jinwoo feels shy and blush a little with Seungyoon's praise and say, "Nice to meet you, Seungyoon-ah, please really take of this guy"

Seungyoon just nodded 

After they had their dinner they went to a nearby bar, where they drink and have fun.

The band started to play a song, and Taehyun recognized this song immediately, "Hey this is my song!" he said excitedly.

Seungyoon listens to it, then he carefully comment "The melody is good, but I think the lyrics lack in some kind of feeling,"

"What feeling?" Taehyun ask curiously

"You know like maybe it lack a bit of impact, but don't take it seriously, overall this is a good song, good job, Taehyun-ah!" Seungyoon said while petting Taehyun 's head a bit. Which make Taehyun thrilled and excited as Seungyoon has never touch him before.

"Now that he is dating you, maybe his lyric will improve," Mino said playfully after listening to both of their conversation just now. Jinwoo quickly punch his man giving, "Hey! Mino stop teasing Taehyunnie, please!"

Taehyun is too happy right now to giving Mino a death glare so he just smile with Mino's joke this time.

Suddenly a man in suits come to their table and start to call Taehyun, "Hey! Baby, I can't believe I find you here, while you are not replying to any of my messages!"

Taehyun is shocked to see his nightmare is coming alive, as he see the guy who has been texting him non-stop suddenly in front of him.

Seungyoon is confused with the sudden apperance of this guy and calling his lover, 'baby'. 

"Who is this guy Taehyun-ah?" he asked

"No he is just a friend," Taehyun said then he he dragged that man to the toile corridor where he can communicate better with him.

"I think you should know that the reason why I am not replying you back is because I don't want to meet you anymore." Taehyun said sassily while folding his hand.

The man just laughed and say, "Hey don't play so hard to get! Is it not enough, the money I give to you? I can always give you bonus you know! Just tell me whenever you need it!" the man smirked while saying those.

Taehyun is feeling so agitated now, and this man just met Kang Seung Yoon, the guy he just date for less than a week. , Taehyun think to himself.

"Please stop contacting me! I don't wanna see you anymore, okay!"

The man just dragged Taehyun and say, "Hey have you heard people do it inside the toilet? Don't you think it will be romantic, if you don't want to see me anymore at least, let me hear your lovely moan for the very last time," He dragged Taehyun to the toilet. This man is quite strong although his built is not much difference with Taehyun. Taehyun thinks he really need to start working out soon.

"Hey! Are you crazy!! Let's do it next time and not here! Let me go! You crazy psycho!"

"Let him go or I will call the security!" Jinwoo say, while glaring at the man who is much larger than he is.

"Hey! What a brave and handsome man we got here! Fine let's do it next time, then, you better reply me, bastard!" said that man angrily then he left Taehyun and Jinwoo.

"Are you okay, Taehyun? Why are you still doing this while you have Seungyoon now!"

"I'm fine! Jinwoo, please don't tell Seungyoon or Mino about this, I want to stop actually, but that guy keep pestering me like crazy!" 

"I got it! But promise me you will stop this job immediately understand! If he keep pestering you, just tell me I will help you deal with it!"

Taehyun just nodded and hugged Jinwoo, as he is actually very scared.

They go back to their table while facing both confused men waiting for expalination.

"So who is that guy actually?" Seungyoon asked

"Well, he is just a crazy physo guy who is so obsessed with our Taehyun, as you see Taehyun is quite a looker," Jinwoo try to give an explaination to both of them.

Seungyoon just stay silent as Mino try to ask Jinwoo more.

"Are you okay, Taehyun-ah! Do you want to go home? I'll take you home!" Seungyoon ask Taehyun.

Taehyun said, "Sure, l need to go home now!"

Taehyun and Seungyoon say goodbye to Mino and Jinwoo and they take a cab to Taehyun's place.

 

 

After they arrived, Taehyun let Seungyoon go into his house, which is weird as this the first time he let other person come, usually only Jinwoo and sometimes Mino come to his place. How come he live such a lonely life, Taehyun think to himself. 

"Your place is super neat and clean," Seungyoon said while looking around at the house.

"Well! Thankyou, Seungyoon-ah you can go back, it's okay! Tomorrow you have to work right?"

Seungyoon pouts and say, "No, I am staying with you, I thought you say, you want a person who can be with you when you need him, and now I am here!" then he give Taehyun a cute smile and hug him.

Taehyun feel so safe, when Seungyoon hugged him.

 

That night Seungyoon stay over at Taehyun place and they cuddle in Taehyun single bed, which make Taehyun heart beats heavily.