Just

Consquence of having you

Kang Seungyoon is meeting Song Mino and Kim Jinwoo right now. I really need to find out something about Nam Taehyun, he think to himself.

 

The couples arrived at the meeting place.

 

“Hi, Seungyoon, sorry I need to do something just now! Why are you suddenly calling us out?” asked Mino.

 

Jinwoo looking around for someone, “By the way where is Taehyun? Are you alone?”

 

“Today I am meeting you guys alone, I need to ask you about Taehyun,” Seungyoon say in serious tone.

 

Mino said, “Hahaha… Okay okay , what is it? Why so serious, man! What is it you wanna ask?”

 

Jinwoo gets a bad feeling about this. He then try to think of something and say, “Mino-ah, I think you need to go back, I forget to tell you that you also need to send the colored draft before tomorrow to Taehyung-sshi”

 

“What? Is he crazy? I barely get any sleep this few days because he kept changing his mind about this and that!”

 

“Sorry, dear… I really forget to tell you that,” Jinwoo said while giving Mino a very apologetic look.

 

Mino just sighs and says, “Okay! I’ll go back and try to finished it but tell him that I probably can finished it by tomorrow night!”

 

“Okay, dear! Hwaiting!!” Jinwoo say and give Mino a kiss in Mino’s cheek.

 

Mino smiles and gives his other cheek for Jinwoo to kiss. The lovey dovey couple makes Seungyoon feel drained as he has a problem with his lover right now.

 

“Sorry, Seungyoon, I have to go now! You can ask Jinwoo, after all he is Taehyun’s best buddy not me! Bye! And bye Jinwoo-ah, ! That Kim Tae Hyung!” he then rushed back home.

 

Jinwoo then sighed with relief after Mino’s is gone. Then in a serious tone he said, “Seungyoon-ah, so tell me what is it?,”

 

Seungyoon feels weird when he heard that and asked, “What is it? Actually I think Taehyun you know … is being a little too secretive. Well it’s just I don’t understand him sometimes, but it’s not like I can ask him, I don’t know … I mean … “

 

“So… I can guess you found something about Taehyun but you can’t get yourself to ask him and you are looking me no I mean us?”

Seungyoon just stay silent and stare and Jinwoo then he nodded his head.

 

“Honestly, Seungyoon-ah I really don’t have much to say, it’s a couple problem you know, you have to figured it out yourself,”

 

“But… you know I just felt that there is something about him that … hmmm… okay actually Taehyun and I have a deal, he just want a relationship with me do all the couple things but not …”

 

Jinwoo is surprised as he opened his eyes very wide after he heard that, “Really? What are you possibly impotent?”

 

“What?!!” Seungyoon screamed in surprised, “Of course I am not! Taehyun is the one who made that deal! I was just agreeing cause you see after all of this years being a motae solo (person who never dated before), I think it’s kind of time for me to finally started a relationship! That’s why I agreed with Taehyun’s term as I was starting to think about dating!”

 

“Ahhh … I see,” Jinwoo answer then nodded with hand on his chin.

 

“Maybe Taehyun has his own reason for that Seungyoon-ah! But I need to you know that Taehyun really like you no I mean really love you, and by the way you’re a motae solo??”

 

Seungyoon then said, “Yes I am but you see I am a proud one! As I am quite handsome, so I am not really sure who to date, and I am a bi so there are too many people to choose”

 

“What a cocky narcissist!” Jinwoo said quietly with a flat tone.

 

“What do you say?” Seungyoon asked.

 

“Forget it! Wait! So being a motae solo means you are inexperienced in bed? That’s why you are so eager to have with Taehyunnie!” asked Jinwoo.

 

“Hey! I am not okay! I do have some! It’s not like I only date him for his body! If I did then I would not date him already remember the deal, please!”

 

Jinwoo think for a while, “Ah… you are right… But still! You can still have other bad intention!”

 

Seungyoon scratched his head, “Arghh!! Please stop talking about me! I need to ask you about Taehyun!”

 

“Well, I can surely tell you this one thing for now! Currently he has something that he thinks he really need to do, I really don’t understand why, but I think he will stop soon as he already have you a handsome motae solo that he adored so much, so just wait, okay!”

 

“Taehyun-hyung, I am debuting soon you can stop doing this for me form now on!” Johnny said to the man in front of him with serious tone.

 

Taehyun is awaken from his daydream when he heard Johnny, “Ah… I see… I understand, Johnny-ah!”

 

“I will pay you as soon as I get my first paycheck, so please …”

 

“Please what?”

 

“Don’t leave me…”

 

Taehyun laughed and said,

“Johnny-ah I think I should be the one who say that you are debuting soon, I definitely won’t see you often, you will be super busy, so you will be leaving me and please don’t worry about that issue, I am doing it because I wanted to and I sincerely wanted to root you since that time so it’s okay.”

 

Johnny stares at Taehyun “Let me asked you one more thing,”

 

“Yes, sure. What is it?”

 

“Do you really like him?”

 

Taehyun smiles and say, “I love him.” He then stands up from his seat and say, “I’ll have to go now!” then he wave goodbye to Johnny.

 

Please be ing successful so that you can repay me more than all of those I have given to you, Johnny-ah! Taehyun think to himself and he walked away from Johnny. He kind of feel like a parents or older brother that finally letting his kid go on by himself now.