Story 1

Consquence of having you

"Huh?" the skinny guy is confused with the sudden confession he just received.

"Hey! I like you! why are you making me repeat it!" this guy say his words angrily as he does not like the skinny guy reaction to his sudden confession.

"I think you must heard heard the rumour about me, I dont do relationship, I dont like to be attached to someone"

"Okay listen, I am not a woman so I won't chained you, I will still give you the freedom to do all the things you like clubbing, one night stand playing around just everything!" 

"Hmm.. this is kind of weird why are you insisting this, you don't look like the type of person who like to be in a relationship"

"How do you know about that? I have been so lonely all these years, watching all my friends do all the couple stuffs while I was miserably alone" the middle part hair guy said while sighing. 

"Then why me? You re cute, tall, and you can find a lot of guy who can fall for you but you're so desperate to have me"

"What answer do you want me to say? You're cute, charming, you're my type, you look good in that leaher jacket, so I stalked you for a week and went to the club which I really hate and drink all those colourful drinks while waiting for you to come out and reject my confession just like that, although I have went through hell while my brain and my heart fighting fiercely inside me before coming to you dragging you away for that nasty place and confess to you like a desperate idiot" Nam tae hyun is about to say other things but stop before the other guy felt tired of his long explaination or reasoning for wanting a person.

"What is a normal realtionship anyway? I never really have one so I dont really understand it"

"Well you do everything together, having fun, giving each other a loving care well something like that, I dont really know how to explain it, not like I am some kind of expert"

"Hmm, okay I got what you mean, still sorry, you must know that you are definitely not the first person who confessed to me right? Just find other guy" he answer trying not to sound so cold as he does not really want to hurt the other guy feeling. As walked away from the middle part guy, he suddenly think himself what if I felt like that too, like feeling lonely while my friends were all in relationship and I am left all alone.

He suddenly turned back and say "Hey! Give me your number, let's do this let's try to date each other"

The other guy was too excited to answer so he nodded and say this "We are going to do all things couple usually do but we are not going to have ," and then he give his number to the skinny guy.

Kang Seung Yoon smirked, and think How can he say that, he must not know that I am so good in bed.

"Let's shake hand, I am Nam Tae Hyun, 23 years old and starting today is your dear boyfriend" middle part guy introduces himself and giving a wink to the guys in front of him.

Kang seung yoon shake taehyun hand firmly and say, "Nice to have a cutie like you as mine"