Starting fresh

Consquence of having you

Kang Seung Yoon is being with his phone for longer than he can remembers. He is playing game right night now but his mind is wondering about certain someone as he is waiting a phone call or just a text message from that person. Yes that person is Nam Tae Hyun.

"! I lose again! Ahhh..." Seungyoon screamed, he is lying on his bed right now, then checks his phone. z

Nothing. No new message or any phone call.

He lets out a deep sigh. He looks at the clock 11 p.m. Maybe Taehyun is asleep, he try to assure himself. Then he to remind himself of the text message that he accidentally saw from Taehyun's phone. He could still remember each word from in that message.

 

Hey! Taehyun, don’t forget that we met at the same hotel tonight, okay! Get ready cause you will need to properly please me this time!

 

"Kang Seung Yoon, stop being such a crazy obsessed person! You just met him this afternoon!" Seungyoon talk to himself.

But it is weird that he just can't seem to reach Taehyun since the evenings.

Seungyoon smiles and say, "Kang Seung Yoon let's sleep, tomorrow is Monday, you don't have to worry about such a trivial thing,"

Seungyoon try to force himself he finishes counting sheeps and now counting clouds in his head. He can't sleep. He checks his phone try to see if he missed anything or not. Nothing.

"Okay! I am just going to send this last message for today! After this then let's sleep and talk to Taehyun directly tomorrow!"

 

Tae, have you sleep can you yet? At least reply me just once, I am just worried about you *sademoji*

 

Wait! If Taehyun is already asleep then how can he reply me? Seungyoon think again. Suddenly his phone rings, a message from Taehyun.

 

Not yet, but I am going to sleep now, Good night, Seungyoon

 

Seungyoon is beyond excited when he sees a reply from Taehyun, he then replied him

Okay then, sleep tight, have a sweet dream maybe dream of me tonight

After replying to Taehyun, then Seungyoon can easily fell asleep.

 

 

Taehyun finally give in and reply to his dear Seungyoon, he knows he won't be able to ignore that person. He smiles when he saw a message that is sent by Seungyoon at 2 a.m. He imagines his dear lover that has a hard time sleeping because he is ignored for quite some time. Taehyun feel it. That Seungyoon must have seen that message at his phone this afternoon. That's why he is acting strange and started to ask about why Taehyun does not want to have or that kind of thing. It is even weirder because Seungyoon had tried to call and message him since the evenings. Usually, Seungyoon is not that fussy to text him and try to call him all day. Well, they know that they have other matters to do.

Taehyun scratches his hair as he felt very groggy right now. His body felt numb from all the abuse he gotten before. There is such a thing called trauma, what happened to him is something that is quite common, when you work as someone who provide services to other people. But he felt stupid to let that person do it just like that, although he has promised himself that he won't let that person do anything to him. He let out a deep sigh. And went to his desk, as he tries to calm to mind.

With hand in his head, his mind started to wonder about how to make the ends meet. Other than Johnny, he would still need to send money to his family. Everything is well covered before, as money was not an issue before. Now he started to feel ty, as he need to have a job that really have a better pay than struggling songwriter. "

"With the money from writing songs, I am not sure about feeding myself food three times a day, Arghhh!! Why does G-dragon turns into chaebol from writing songs but I am stuck here!" he said hastily. "But that guy is a God like person, he is so ing talented and he is from BIGBANG!" he said to himself again.

As he is feeling so ty right now, he tried to make a new song. After all, music is his passion maybe by doing the thing he likes can help to soothe him a little.

In the morning, Taehyun wakes up found himself still in his desk.

"So I feel asleep here all night!" He yawn and stretches himself and stand up. It's 10.30 a.m. He checks the songs he made last night, it's not completed but so far he is quite satisfied with it. He checks his phone and sees that there is message from a lot of people. Firstly, he saw around 15 missed calls from Jinwoo since last night and some from earlier this morning. So he decided to call Jinwoo.

"Hello, Nam Taehyun!! Finally you called! Why is it so hard to reach you? Can you please check your phone more often, people are looking for you because there is important thing to say, okay!!" nag Jinwoo from the other side of the calls.

"Sorry Jinwoo, you see I am a bit busy yesterday. What's up?"

"Don't what's up me! Yesterday Seungyoonnie is looking for Jinwoo and me or should I say he try to know something about you. I think it's because of that crazy bastard from the other time!"

"What? Seungyoon did? So what did you say to him?"

"Don't worry! I say nothing at all! I know what to do at this kind of time. So does that bastard still looking for you?"

Taehyun give a sigh of relief, and reply, "Okay, thanks Jinwoo. Actually I just met that bastard last night, you won't believe it! He me inside the pool shower!"

"What?! How could that be possible? Why did you met him again! Oh Taehyun... why are you being like this..."

"I just met him to tell him straight, that I am done with this job, to let him really understand what I mean, but it turns out to be that you know... just like that"

"Please, Taehyun-ah, I need to you to really stop this! Remember you promised me last time! So are you okay? Do you need anything? I will help you"

"No, I am fine, this kind of thing won't hurt me that bad. I'll meet you later on. Bye for now."

"Okay, I got it! Just rest for today! Bye Taehyun-ah!"

Then he found message from Seungyoon,

 

Good Morning! I hate monday! Wake up early again today.. *tiredemoji*

 

Tae, you must still be sleeping..., reply me as soon as you wake up

 

Taehyun is all smiles when he saw the messages, then he replied back

Morning or Afternoon not sure..., kekekeke, work hard too today!

 

He opens his laptop and tries to find a job from some websites. Then he found that a cafe is looking for a barista, Taehyun has some experience in making coffee as he had work as a coffee shop barista before. He immediately applies for that job. He instantly receives a message that indicate the cafe location as they need to hire an experienced barista asap! Taehyun then rushed to get ready, as he does not want to miss this opportunity. Let's at least do something; I can do first for now, he thinks to himself.

 

 

When Taehyun arrived at the place, he just realised that this coffee shop has the same name with the cafe that is owned by Seungyoon's friend, but he can hardly remember the friend name.

"What is it again? Lee Seung .. yoon, can't be Seung.."

"It is Seung Hoon, if you're wondering about the owner's name," say someone behind Taehyun, which make him suprised.

When Taehyun looked back, he saw the skinny tall guy that he met before, "Oh... Hi Lee Seung Hoon-sshi, Do you possibly remember me?" ask Taehyun awkwardly.

"Yes, I do, Seungyoon's hmm boyfriend. Hi, What are doing in my cafe?"

Taehyun gives the best smile he can possibly give right now, "I saw that you are looking for a barista, I think I can take that job. I have some experiences with me."

SeungHoon looks at Taehyun, "I thought you are a songwriter?"

"Yes, but I stil need to make ends meet you see, He he he..."

"Oh.. I see, then let's go inside this coffee shop is a branch of the one that you went before last time, somehow my senior barista is quiting leaving his new employees behind that is still quite clueless, how about you try to make a cafe latte for me? As an entry exam? Ke ke ke..." say Seunghoon playfully.

"Sure!" Taehyun says confidently and went inside the desk and started to work his off.

He knows this and he is confident that he can pass this test; he can even create a latte art.

"Your coffee is done, sir, Sorry if the latte art is a bit messy, it's been so long since the last time I am doing this,"

Seunghoon looks at the coffee and say, "Great! Oh! Luckily you can do a latte art, as this cafe is actually famous for the 3D latte art design, can you do that one?"

"3D Latte art? I think I would need some practise first,"

"It's okay, you can practise first, there is some employee who can manage to create an easy latte art but when I see your latte art design you must be quite experienced, you should be able to learn it quicky!"

"Okay! Does that means I am accepted?" Taehyun started to smile.

Seunghoon nodded and say, "Yes, you can started working tomorrow, now you can fill in your desired schedule in this paper."

"Thank you very much, Seunghoon-sshi," then he writes at the paper.

"Don't be so formal, you are my friend's boyfried after all, then see you tomorrow!"

"Yes," Taehyun answer excitedly.

Taehyun is so excited, he unconsiously calls Seungyoon.

"Hello, Tae.."

"Hi, Seungyoon-ah"

"Don't hi me after you ignored me yesterday and barely looking for me today!"

"Sorry, I was writing a new song all night yesterday," Taehyun said in sad tone. He is not fully lying about this one.

"Oh.. Really? Sorry I must disturbed you a lot yesterday," Seungyoon felt guilty. He should not bother Taehyun yesterday. What a foolish of me.

"It's okay... Do you want to come to my place tonight! I have something to say,"

Seungyoon feels so energized when he heard that, "Sure, I'll come! Do you want me to buy you food? Or we should eat together!"

"I am eating with my friend tonight!"

"Ahh.. I see.." Seungyoon sounds dissapointed.

"See you tonight, dear!" Taehyun blushed after he said that then he quickly hangs the call, he felt a little embarassed.

Did he just call me dear? Seungyoon thinks to himself. "Nam Tae Hyun you are really good at playing with people's heart! What a cute guy!"

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jinwoo hugs Taehyun as hard as he can that make Taehyun has trouble breathing. "Hey! Kim Jinwoo, please don't go overboard!" he tried to let go of himself from Jinwoo's hug.

"Taehyun-ah you must have a hard time! Fool! Why are you being like this..." said Jinwoo in sad tone.

"I am okay, listen Jinwoo, I am fine, and it’s nothing! You know I have went through even some even crazier than this, I have went through all of that phase where I am scared and traumatized, now I am as strong as steel, I am still fine no matter what people did to me"

Their food is here; they are having Korean dinner tonight.

Jinwoo just stir up his Pork-stew barely eating.

"Yah… Jinwoo please eat more! People will think that I bully you or something that makes you look so sad!"

"Hmmph! What a bad guy! I am just worried about you!"

"I have a good news! Johnny is debuting soon!"

"Well, that's great! I am happy for him and for you too! That means you are not responsible of his life anymore! Now that he has achieved his dream," Jinwoo says in sarcastic tone.

"Why are you like this! Really..."

"What? Am I wrong? When he is successful, remember to ask him to repay you!" Jinwoo let a deep sigh, "Hah.. But most of the cases, when a person gets famous he will turns cocky, I don't think he will even remember you anymore.."

"I am not hoping for anything in return. Seeing him success is more than enough for me.."

"What an angel.." Jinwoo say in sarcastic tone again.

Suddenly Taehyun's phone rings, a message from Seungyoon

 

Where are you? Have you finished your dinner?

 

He replied back: Yes I am almost done. Meet you in a bit later *smileemoji*

 

"Is it from your dear boyfriend?" Jinwoo asks.

 

Taehyun nodded and smiles.

 

"So are you going to tell him the truth?" Jinwoo asks in serious tone.

 

"I will, Jinwoo but you see I need time. Our relationship has just started, I don't want to ruin it yet!"

"I understand" Jinwoo replied.

 

They finished their food then both of them are heading back to their own place. Taehyun feels good he text Seungyoon

 

I am on my way back, can't wait to see you soon! You should come now!