Chapter 8

Chasing Rainbows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Recommendation: I Don't Know - SEVENTEEN

Jungkook. 

Despite how hard I've tried to forget about my feelings for Seokjin, nothing's working. Yoongi still gives me a couple of suspicious looks here and there but he hasn't made an effort to talk to again, which I'm extremely grateful about, because I wouldn't know what to say when he'd already have known the truth in the first place. 

But rather then Yoongi something else keeps me on the edge of my seat these days. Kim Taehyung. He seems to be the source of all my anger these days. We've been attending countless award ceremonies, and Taehyung obviously doesn't understand personal space. He keeps latching onto Seokjin like a leech and it makes my blood boil. Even if Taehyung is like my brother, I swear to god if he sticks to Seokjin one more time, I won't take any more mercy. 

Every time before we have to leave to the venue, I can't help but be awe-struck at how beautiful Seokjin looks. And the fact that Taehyung casually touches him turns me purple with envy. Since even the slightest look at Seokjin makes heat pool up in my lower abdomen and I don't dare to figure out what would happen if I'd touched him even for a second too long. 

I was dreading MAMA the most and once again it's all because of stupid Taehyung. During our performance Seokjin and Taehyung have a small stage together, where Taehyung basically plasters himself onto Seokjin. It pisses me off so much that I force myself to look away during rehearsals. Seokjin's facial expressions and glossy pink lips is enough for anyone's pants to get tight. I almost wonder how many people regardless of gender have already fallen for him.

When the night was finally over, I sighed in relief knowing that Seokjin will be away from the eyes of people mentally stripping him. The night had been an emotional roller coaster and I knew I wasn't the only one who was exhausted. The seven of us decided to meet up with the Seventeen members to go out for a late dinner since we were all in the same country. We'd been pretty close with Seventeen for a while, and I surprisingly got along with quite a few members, but if I had to pick one I guess I'd say Mingyu. We were just similar and clicked in all the right ways. 

We took up most of the seats in the small restaurant we went to, I mean this was twenty people. I felt a little sorry for chefs who'd probably be stuck constantly making food until we left. 

Everything was going well when we got to the restaurant, no fans recognized us, no paparazzi flashing their bright flashing lights in our faces and Seokjin was finally out of his tight black jeans, which made his look like it was waiting to get ed. We all took out seats, Seokjin was on the table ahead of me, with some of the Seventeen members, even though I was slightly disappointed he wasn't close to me, I was glad that I wouldn't be distracted by his chubby cheeks while eating.

At some point during the night I unconsciously started sipping on some alcohol, sure it tasted a little weird and burned in my throat, but I was too distracted by Taehyung sticking to Seokjin like a second skin. I was so frustrated and mentally exhausted, I just wanted to cry. It was so hard watching someone else be so close to someone you loved. I hated it so much. I hated myself for being so weak when it came to Seokjin.

Without another thought, I gulped down the remains of alcohol in the glass and excused myself to go to the bath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter