Chapter 7

Chasing Rainbows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Recommendation: I NEED U - BTS

Jungkook. 

Seokjin had gone away for a few days soon after the incident. He was filming Law of the Jungle. It was really hard to say goodbye even though I knew perfectly well he was going to come back. I was just worried because he was afraid of a lot of things and I didn't want him to be scared, but I guess this was a good time for me to ease out from my feelings. 

Things were really quiet in the dorm room and I know it wasn't just me missing him. There was no one making us warm food everyday, there was no nagging and there was no laughing which sounded like someone wiping windows. It was always like this when someone went away, it was like someone was missing. 

The night before he returned nothing had changed at all. My feelings were still there, my urges were still there and the warning from Yoongi was constantly lurking in the back of my mind. All my thoughts eventually lulled me to sleep. 

It was the voices that woke me up. I looked over to my right to see if Namjoon was still in his bed but he wasn't there. The early morning lights snuck in through the closed blinds, it wouldn't take a genius to figure out it was still to early to be doing anything but sleep. Curious to what all the commotion was all about I rubbed my swollen eyes and shuffled through my sheets and headed towards the door. The sunlight blinded me a little but when I got adjusted to the light I could see Namjoon, Yoongi and Bang PD huddled together. 

"What's going on?" I muttered yawning slightly. 

They all turned around like deer caught in the headlights. "Where's Jin-Hyung?" I questioned. 

"Seokjin's here but... He was rushed to the hospital." My heart stopped beating and my mind couldn't stop imaging the worst possible scenarios. On cue Yoongi noticed my panicked state and dismissed himself from the two and guided me back to my room. 

"Jungkook it's okay calm down. Nothing happened he's just overworked and suffering from malnutrition. He's going to be okay." All his words went through one ear and went out the other. 

"I need to see him." I muttered. 

"Jungkook. Listen to me. You need to calm the down. Being this way isn't going to help him, you understand." 

I strained my neck up from my sitting position on my bed to face him, his words were firm but his eyes were soft. He was right, I needed to calm down. If I couldn't control myself how was I meant to help Seokjin. "I'm sorry..." I whispered. 

"I know you are. Don't worry you can come with me and Namjoon to see him at the hospital. He'll be ok I promise." He told me to get ready and meet them in the living room. 

I got ready in the speed of light, not caring what my hair looked like or even if the clothes I was wearing were clean. I just needed to see Seokjin with my own two eyes to make sure he was okay. 

I stared outside the car window to the world flashing past my eyes. It was around 7:00 am in the morning and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter