My Happy Romantic Life

Temptation of Love

===

Hana woke up to a wonderful sight: a dozing Kim Sejeong. Hana also couldn't help her giggle as Sejeong's mouth was drooped all while her nostrils grow as she breathes.

A whine greeted her hearing. She got up when Sejeong jolted up towards Hyeyeon's room. Hana sighed as she didn't hear Hyeyeon's cries anymore. Sejeong came back and greeted her wife with a morning kiss.

"Good morning, baby..." Sejeong mumbled. "Happy anniversary."

Hana tackled her for a hug, a smile plastered on her face. "Happy anniversary, love..."

It was their sixth. Sejeong and Hana couldn't be happier spending six years of matrimony with no regrets whatsoever. They thought they wouldn't get children but then, they had their baby Hyeyeon.

Sejeong got up as Hana hugged her from the back, cuddling onto Sejeong's lean back. 

"What do you want to do today?" Sejeong asked.

"Get a day-off and spend time together with our baby Hyeyeon." Hana said.

Sejeong faced Hana and they shared another kiss, excitement coursing through their bodies of a day with each other and as a family.

•••••

During the day, Hana and Sejeong were at home with their baby, having some quality time together as a family. During lunch, they went out and had fun at the mall, then stopping at a amusement park suited for them and for Hyeyeon, then went back home.

Hana had to call Mimi so that someone can watch Hyeyeon over as she had something planned for her and Sejeong. For Sejeong, she also whipped something up for themselves and got a present for Hana.

During the late afternoon until evening, they were in a restaurant Sejeong reserved for the two of them. Hana wowed of the fancy ambiance she felt so happy for this surprise.

"Sejeongie..." Hana couldn't hold back her tears.

"You're my wife and the queen of my heart. I have to make my queen happy by giving her the best of the best." Sejeong said, adding a wink.

Hana giggled as she kissed her cheek. Sejeong couldn't hold her grin as Hana got a box shown to Sejeong. "It's for you."

Sejeong gasped, all while accepting it. Her fingers were busy with the ribbon as she froze of what she saw. She got it out and marvelled at it. "Hana...it's our..."

"Knotted rings. We wore those when we were in a relationship...and replaced them with our wedding rings... remember?"

Sejeong did. She had that memory ever since. It was one memory she could never forget. With that, Sejeong got another gift for Hana. "Open it."

Hana got excited as she unwrapped her present. As she did, she saw a familiar book.

"It's my diary..." Hana gasped.

She scanned the pages and it still had the same handwriting she always had. There were doodles of Sejeong and an attachment of Mimi's reminders. She recalled not being able to fill every page that she continued to scan...until something caught her eye.

The empty pages she thought about were filled with their pictures together. She saw a picture of her and Sejeong on their wedding day. She flipped the pages again and saw more moments from the time they started their relationship until they got married. They even had a picture of Hyeyeon's growth throughout her two years.

Hana was wiping her tears as she flipped and gazed at doodles and pictures. And the last picture was a picture of the three of them at the amusement park. Then, Hana saw a little note.

Thanks for those six years of the best feeling of my entire life. I love you, Hana. Happy Anniversary.

GodSejeong

She felt Sejeong lend a hand to her and the music was played. Hana went with the flow of events and they swayed to the music. Hana sniffled and hugged Sejeong so tight, her nose nuzzling onto her neck.

"Sorry for chopping the onions on our date." Sejeong apologized.

"How could you be so charming and sophisticated?" Hana kisses her neck. "You don't know how ecstatic I am for this. Thank you so much."

"You're welcome." Sejeong said.

"I'm eternally grateful you came into my life, Sejeongie. You're the best wife ever." Hana hugged her again. "I love you so much..."

"I love you too." Sejeong said back, kissing her forehead.

Hana didn't let go and melted herself onto Sejeong's hug. Sejeong couldn't let go as well as she hugged Hana closer to her, feeling her.

They had four years of a relationship, four years of marriage with no hope of having children and two more years with their baby Hyeyeon.

Sejeong and Hana still remembered those days...

+++

Hana was busy getting her stuff inside her locker. Mimi was with her and noticed the excitement her best friend was showing. Hana finally finished and went to hug Mimi. "See you later."

Mimi just nods and went ahead. Hana huffed and ran towards the room where she saw Sally talking to Jieqiong.

"Hana-nim." Jieqiong saw her and bowed.

"Hey, Hana." Sally greeted. "Let me call her." Sally faced the door. "AHJUSSI! HANA'S HERE!"

Jieqiong and Hana didn't expect that from Sally as they chuckled. Hana gleamed with happiness as Sejeong got to them.

"Hi." Hana greeted cutely.

"Hey." Sejeong greeted.

"Okay. Enjoy your date." Sally pushed Jieqiong inside their room to leave the two.

Hana and Sejeong faced each other as Hana blushed lightly.

"Let's go?" Hana asked, holding her hand.

"Okay." Sejeong nodded.

***

Sejeong got a tray of lattes for the both them as Hana was at their table, excitedly waiting for Sejeong. Sejeong gave Hana hers and grabbed her own, placing the tray at another table as she sat with Hana.

Hana loved her drink as much as the woman in front of her. Hana took hold of Sejeong's hand, seeing a ring identical to hers.

"Your ring's getting dirty." Hana mumbled. "Get that cleaned, Sejongie."

"Yes, ma'am." Sejeong nodded.

Hana grinned and motioned Sejeong to come closer. Sejeong nodded and went closer, only to be kissed by Hana.

"You owe me one for going to you classroom. What happened to the manly GodSejeong?" Hana raised an eyebrow.

"Hehe...I was still finishing a project." Sejeong stuttered. "I'll make it up to you. I promise..."

Hana pecks Sejeong's forehead and nodded. Sejeong grinned and kissed Hana's hand. 

"Baby...why do you torment me?" Sejeong pouted. 

"Because I love you." Hana winked.

***

Hana and Sejeong had a wonderful four years of being girlfriends. Cicumstances were mostly.on their favor but there were also times of despair.

Sejeong was running excitedly to Hana's classroom to give her something when she witnessed Hana, distressed. What provoked Sejeong was that she was talking to Mimi.

"Hana?" Sejeong called as Hana and Mimi gaze at her. 

"Sejeongie..."

Sejeong went to Mimi, clenching her collar. "What is your ing problem this time?"

"Sejeongie!" Hana pushed Sejeong off. "Mimi didn't do anything."

"Then why were you distressed?" Sejeong asked her. "What happened?"

"I'll explain everything after you apologize to Mimi." Hana demanded.

Sejeong sighed as she watches Mimi adjust her collar. Sejeong didn't want to. Mimi might be Hana's best friend but Mimi had feelings for her girlfriend. She knew it was just wrong but her senses kicked in.

"Sorry, man." Sejeong mumbled.

"It's cool." Mimi mumbled back. 

Mimi was called by a friend and left the couple. Sejeong and Hana sat by the benches as Hana began to explain.

"Some sicko of an admirer said something bad about you that I was infuriated. Mimi was there because I talked about it to her."

Sejeong nods. Hana pouted, holding her hands. "Don't get jealous. I love you and no one else."

The speculating look of Sejeong ceased as Hana hugged her. Sejeong could only hug back and apologize for being jealous.

"Treat me with some ddeokbokki." Hana said.

"Okay." Sejeong nodded and Hana cheered lightly.

***

Hana was skipping around the campus with a box on her hand. She got to the room where the Glee Club was at and saw her girlfriend. But then, she grew furious as she saw someone touching Sejeong's arm affectionately.

Hana huffed and texted Sejeong.

- Get out of that place this instant. If you don't get the out in one minute, you die. -

In Sejeong's case, she red the text and she flipped out. 

"Uh, Yeunjung?" Sejeong asked as Yeunjung responded. "Can I excuse myself now? Someone had to text me for an errand."

"Ah, Sejeongie~" A girl held her arm tight. "Stay for a bit~"

"Sorry, Chaeyeon...but I really need to go." Sejeong grinned as she slowly gets Chaeyeon's arms off of hers.

Yeunjung gulped and pointed by her back. Sejeong and Chaeyeon turned around and was greeted by Hana.

"Who's that?" Chaeyeon asked Sejeong.

"Get your hands off of my girlfriend." Hana hissed.

Chaeyeon did and Sejeong excused herself and went outside with Hana. Sejeong was wincing since Hana gripped her wrist tightly. As they got to a bench to sit on, Hana pulls Sejeong to sit with her.

"Who's that girl?" Hana asked.

"She's Jung Chaeyeon, a fellow member of the Glee Club. The other one was Yoo Yeunjung, our President. I was there because we're discussing of our performance for the school's foundation day." Sejeong explained.

"Is that all?" Hana asked.

"That hug was a misunderstanding, okay? Chaeyeon and I are friends." Sejeong added.

"I could've pulled her hair for hugging my girlfriend, just as much you choked Mimi." Hana spat.

Sejeong sighed, placing a hand on her forehead. She was infuriated of Hana's remarks but she couldn't get angry at the girl. Hana noticed it and gulped, not wanting Sejeong to get mad at her. 

"Sejeongie~" Hana huffed her. "Don't get mad."

Sejeong just nodded. Hana didn't like that approach as she lets Sejeong face her and hugged her again. "Sejeongie~~"

Sejeong knew she had to let go of that misunderstanding and move on...at least...

"Okay, okay..." Sejeong said, hugging Hana back. "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry." Hana pouted.

Sejeong kissed her forehead. Hana giggled and hugged Sejeong close to her. 

"I love you." Hana spoke.

"I love you too." Sejeong responded.

***

The typical events come and. Sejeong and Hana and their precious moments and fights but all in all, they faced those challenges.

Graduation came. Hana and Sejeong made their names for being first placers in their respective fields. After the graduation, they got to spend time with their families then with friends and with each other. For Sejeong, she had plans for the both of them.

Sejeong got something in her locker and freaked out when someone was creeping behind her.

"Woah. No need to get testy, Sejeong." Sally laughed.

"Haha." Sejeong laughed sarcastically. 

"You're going to pop the question, huh?" Sally asked, noticing the box.

Sejeong nodded and Sally couldn't hold her little cheer.

***

At the restaurant, Sejeong was at a table, fidgeting as she sat down. She was looking at the window and wondered when will Hana arrive.

And speaking of which, Hana came and Sejeong could wow of the beautiful dress hugging her body. Sejeong had open. Hana was beautiful.

"What's with your mouth, Sejeong?" Hana giggled.

"Sorry." Sejeong regained her composure. "It's just...you look so beautiful."

Hana sat on the other seat as she and Sejeong had their talks, ate their meals, and even fed each other when dessert came.

Sejeong was counting the minutes and focused her timing to when she will pop the question to Hana. Sejeong even had to check if the box was inside her pocket.

"Sejeongie, is everything okay?" Hana asked.

Sejeong nodded as Hana held her hand. Sejeong paid attention, all while thinking about what to do next. 

A waiter came his way towards a table next to them when he tripped, sending an opened bottle of champagne in the air, the content heading its way towards Hana.

Sejeong was keen as she got in the way and saved Hana from getting herself spilled. The waiter had to apologize to Sejeong multiple times but Sejeong didn't mind. In fact, it was her chance.

"Sejeongie! Are you-"

"Hana..." Sejeong was still on the ground but this time, she kneeled on one knee. "Mind me for my horrible look thanks to the champagne but I wanted to say this my whole life." Sejeong held her hand. "You've been my Hana, my number one. You have been there for me, giving the best four years of my life in college. I would've thought I could only be half of what the world wanted me to be. But..." Sejeong kissed Hana's hand. "...you made me whole , Hana."

Hana was overwhelmed. "Sejeongie..."

"Shin Bora..." Sejeong gets the box out, showing the ring. "Will you make me whole and marry me?"

Hana puts her hands on her face and cries. Sejeong grew worried as she got up and comforted her when Hana wraps her arms around Sejeong. She was wet and smelled of champagne but she didn't care.

"Hana, what's wrong? Did I screw up or something?" 

"Yah..." Hana faces her. "Why are you so sophistically sweet?" Hana cups Sejeong's face. "Yes."

Sejeong took some time to process everything. She clarifies it and she got a kiss from Hana.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Hana screams.

Sejeong laughs and hugs Hana tight. Sejeong site back down and placed Hana's ring on her finger then placing her own on her own finger. Hana looked at their hands with their 'knots' and the recent rings and Hana couldn't help but cup Sejeong's face.

"I love you so much..."

"I love you too." Sejeong said back, her heart wading as she felt the touch of her love that thawed her heart.

***

The wedding was simple and only limited people came in the couple's favor. After that, they got a place they could call their own, settled on their jobs and lived peacefully.

Sejeong became an architect with Sally and Soyee as Hana became a fashion designer with a part time as a English tutor with Mimi. Sejeong and Hana started off as girlfriends and now, they starting their new life as a married couple with a future family.

What a happy romantic life for the two...

+++

Sounds of pure bliss and pleasure echoed throughout the four corners of the couple's bedroom. Sejeong was on top of Hana, showering her wife with the gentlest of nips and the most sensual of kisses. Hana would bite her lip then moan onto Sejeong's ear.

*ring*

Sejeong knew it was her phone. But she didn't want to answer. Hana was her priority as of this moment.

*ring*

"S-Sejeongie..." Hana whimpered as Sejeong kissed her neck. "Answer it..."

Sejeong had to obey. She reached for it, distracting Hana with her luscious fingers in as she looks at the dialler.

Holy . It was Nayoung.

Sejeong ignored the call and turned off her phone. She went back to Hana, giving her a passionate kiss.

"Baby...who was that?" Hana asked, cupping her face. 

"It was an unknown number." Sejeong answered. "Now..." Sejeong inserts a finger inside Hana's wet center. "...where were we?"

Hana loved that feeling as she wrapped her arms around Sejeong and kissed her passionately. It continued throughout the night as they share each other's love, moulding it into one.

And the back of Sejeong's mind, she knew she was screwed. 

Nayoungie...I'm so sorry...

===

That was the fifth, everyone. You might wonder where's the fun at in this story. Well...it's a bridge we will cross when we get there. Haha.

Updates may be frequent from time to time. With the summer vacation at hand, I might be able to update more with this plus new stories will be in store for all of you.

Now...let me ask you guys something.

"Will I be making another IOI fanfic this year?"

What do you guys think? Let me know through the comments below.

That's all for now. Stay tuned.