As If It's the Last (Part 2)

Temptation of Love

===

Nayoung may be an Alpha, a string epitome of the population of women. She would be like a predator, possessive on the things she owns. Sejeong would've been a part of that. She got to het first. She loved her first.

But why was she scared? Why was she worrying? Why was she confused, deranged even? 

It was the inevitability of Sejeong's decision to stay or leave.

Nayoung got home and was greeted by a hug from Sejeong. Nayoung was shocked a bit. 

"Hey." Sejeong grinned.

"Hey." Nayoung said back. "I thought you'd be working overtime."

"No. My manager gave me and my fellow employees regular dismissals." Sejeong said.

"Where's Mina?"

A sound from the stairs was heard and Mina was walking towards them with a happy face. She went in to tackle Sejeong and Nayoung for a hug.

"Appa, you're here~" Mina gleamed.

Oh, how she missed her baby's smile. It made her world brighter. At the back of her mind, she was worried that the world she sees now will grow dim again. It feared her to the bone.

"I am. I bought groceries." Nayoung raises a bag.

Mina decided to do the errand and the parents couldn't hold that smile. Sejeong could almost shed a tear. But Nayoung saw it. It made her heart clench.

"Sejeong." Nayoung called and the girl faced her. "Can we talk later?"

"About what?" Sejeong asked.

"Something important." Nayoung reasoned.

"Oh, okay." Sejeong nodded. "How about we help our baby girl?"

Nayoung nodded as she and Sejeong went to the kitchen to help.

•••••

The evening went on like the usual. For Mina, it was a life-changing event as she got her assurance with her family back, enjoying the said moment with her parents. Sejeong was feeling it too but Nayoung was still perplexed inside. But seeing the faces of her loved ones, she couldn't wreck that emotion. She had to play along.

Later that evening, Mina tucked herself to bed. For Sejeong and Nayoung, they were watching the TV. Nayoung turned it off afterwards and looked at Sejeong intently, as if she was looking for an answer towards Sejeong's recent gestures. Nayoung didn't find any at first glance and decided to prove that with one gesture through a kiss.

Sejeong couldn't help but kiss back. Nayoung doubled her efforts and Sejeong reciprocated again but Nayoung felt something different. And with Sejeong breaking it, Nayoung couldn't believe it.

"Nayoung...what's wrong?" Sejeong asked.

"I would be the one asking you that." Nayoung said back. "What have you decided?"

How could Sejeong forget about her sin? Hana would be worrying sick. Hyeyeon would sought her by now. Mina was too immersed with the happy part of this whole picture and Nayoung was eager to get an answer. 

"I..." Sejeong began. "...I haven't decided."

Nayoung would've been composed like she always was with Sejeong. But with the sickening sound from a broken glass, Sejeong could almost piss herself out of fear. Nayoung huffed and looked at Sejeong with an icy glare. "Stop this little game of yours, Sejeong. Just be direct. You only have to decide between two answers."

"And you think it's that simple?" Sejeong batted back. "Remember that I also have a life here. I'm a mother to my child, Nayoung."

"Okay, so your doing all this for Mina. Now that makes sense." Nayoung said sarcastically. "But where does that leave me?"

Sejeong averted her gaze and dodged that question. Nayoung was getting restless as she stopped Sejeong from going anywhere else. Nayoung looks at her again. "Answer me, Sejeong."

"If I say that I decided to be with my wife and daughter, what would you do?" Sejeong asked.

"Sejeong..." Nayoung sighed. "...you don't mean it." She grabs Sejeong's hand and placed it onto her own chest. "Your life is here with Mina...with me..."

"That's my biggest fear, Nayoung. That if I decide to leave, you're going to off yourself and Mina would join you." Sejeong teared up. "You'd stare at walls or do nothing or Mina will isolate herself from you. It would destroy you."

"We'd do that." Nayoung joined her in tears. "You're my whole world, Sejeong. I love you first and I will love you till the end with our daughter. But I beg of you..." She kneeled. "Please make up your mind. Say it to me now."

"Nayoung..."

"I feel like a sinner for always doubting you since you returned. As your Alpha, I find it almost absurd. And Mina...she regained her hapiness when you came back but I'm holding it back because I fear of your decision. So please..." Nayoung begged again. "...tell me...will you stay or will you leave?"

"Do you know what I've initiated to decide?" Sejeong asked Nayoung. "It's the decision to come back to my wife."

A slap greeted Sejeong's face as she was pinned to the wall. Sejeong shook as Nayoung had gone mad. Sejeong would force herself to let go but Nayoung grabbed her chin, forcing Sejeong to look at the deranged person her lover had turned into.

"Sejeong, Hana's what?!" Nayoung asked. "Don't make a fool out of me. I know your decision concerns of whom you prefer between me and Hana so just cut to the chase!"

"Hana...she was with me throughout the end when you were gone, when I had made my sin, and when I had to leave again just to get to you, to ask for forgiveness and make amends to Mina." Sejeong reasoned. "She made me live life again, Nayoung."

"Bull! What about us?!" Nayoung yelled, almost choking Sejeong. "It's so unfair! I got to you first and I waited for you for so long! I gave you what you wanted that Hana couldn't give you, our Mina...but why?!" Nayoung spoke through gritted teeth. "Why does your heart want to go back to Hana?!"

"Because I love her as much as I love my children!" Sejeong asked.

"Sejeong..." Nayoung cried. "...what about me? Don't you love me?"

Seeing Nayoung's pitiful look pains her to the bone. Nayoung was too precious for her. Sejeong thought she didn't deserve to break this person's heart. She also thought that Nayoung doesn't deserve to love her.

"Nayoung..." Sejeong reached to hold her cheek. "...you became my world too. Falling in love with you was the greatest thing that ever happened to me. When you were gone, I longed for you. But Hana came in and eased me of that feeling. I would've restricted because I had you. But I didn't know you would return. Everything fell into place but meeting you again didn't. I was so happy." Sejeong wept. "But my heart has changed. My heart was longing for Hana."

"But why?" Nayoung sniffled and Sejeong wipes her tears gently. "Why let our feelings fade? Why did it have to be like this? What about Mina?"

"I'm sorry for all of this. This was my mistake. You never deserve to get hurt like this, not even Mina." Sejeong spoke, her tears falling. "I'm sorry it took me so long to decide and tell you of what I feel."

"I lost, huh?" Nayoung sniffled. "It would've been different. I would've fought for my will but I fight for what's right this time. I'll have to fight for someone that I really care for."

"That was it, Nayoung." Sejeong sobbed. "That's why I need to do this. You don't deserve to get hurt by someone like me. You..." Sejeong caressed Nayoung's face. "...you deserve better."

Nayoung and Sejeong had gone to a crying fleet. Little did they know, someone already heard everything. She came into the light and showed herself.

"Mina." Nayoung was shocked.

"Mina..." Sejeong felt ashamed.

"Eomma, is it true?" Mina was crying with them. "Are you deciding to go back to your legal family?"

A nod from Sejeong and Mina felt the hurt all over again. But a little change paved way as she didn't felt anger towards her mother. She felt sadness, added with a tang of envy. How could she get mad? The truth had been enlightened to her years ago, her mother wanted to be with her hapiness, and her Appa was hurting.

Maybe it was better that way.

"Eomma..." Mina ran towards her Sejeong and hugged her. "...I love you. I want you to stay here. B-But it'll hurt me more to see you so sad and regretful. I want to respect your decision but I ask to why does this have to happen." Mina sniffled. "I don't want you go. If Hyeyeon needs you, I need you too."

Sejeong lost it. The family had gone to another crying fleet as the decision of Sejeong would change their lives forever.

•••••

"What?!"

Sejeong could only nod at her cousin as she told her everything. "It's almost platonic to the fact that I decided too late. I felt ashamed for both of my families, especially to my children."

Chungha creased her forehead yet she managed to hold Sejeong's hand tenderly. "What you did was brave, Sejeong. I'm sorry that you had to decide but it would be for the best."

"That's true. Chungha..." Sejeong spoke. "...can I talk to you together with your children?"

Chungha nodded and called Sohye and Somi. The two came inside the kitchen, greeted their aunt for a hug and a kiss on the cheek and they sat at the other end next to their mother.

"What do you want to talk about, Imonie?" Somi asked, making Sejeong chuckle lightly.

"Well, I want to express my gratitude for helping me throughout this endeavor. You see...I have decided to go back to my wife and daughter."

"Hmm...what about Imonie Nayoung and Mina, Imonie?" Sohye asked.

"I got to talk to your aunt of this and she's adjusting. Mina would take longer. That's why this is my greatest favor for you, my nieces." 

Chungha patted the heads of her children as Sohye and Somi listened. Sejeong held their hands tenderly. The children held back.

"Sohye...you would be the future daughter-in-law of Nayoung and I. Mina's custody will always be in Nayoung's hands but with my permission, please take care of her. If you love her still, love her more. I want my daughter to always feel that. I couldn't give all of it so I want you to do it for my family, especially for Mina."

"Of course, Imonie." Sohye teared up. "You have my word."

"Somi." Sejeong called the youngest. "I could be thankful that you always come with your sister and aid of Mina and Hyeyeon's worries and treating as your friends. May you always keep that in you because that's one special action for my children, Somi."

"Yes, Imonie!" Somi nodded despite of the tears coming out, making her adorable.

"Chungha...you've raised such wonderful children and you've been such a good relative to me. I thank you for everything you've done for me." Sejeong spoke.

"No problem, Sejeong." Chungha said as her children wipe her tears. "We're family. We must always be there for watch over."

The four of them shared their hugs. Sejeong felt enlightened. Her journey of making amends wouldn't end there and there were more to come but she was given a silver lining that she will settle things for the better.

•••••

Sejeong was at a reception room in a cafe. The atmosphere was sullen but deep down, Sejeong was nervous. After a day at work, she went to the cafe, calling her life partners and children to meet at the setting. For her, it was the of her sin. She decided that they all meet and settle things for the better.

Mina and Hyeyeon arrived first. Sejeong loved the feeling that her two children are getting along. They greeted their Eomma and Daddy and sat next to her, facing each other.

"How's your day?" Sejeong asked.

"It was great, Eomma." Mina smiled.

"We even nailed our tests, Daddy." Hyeyeon grinned.

Sejeong was proud. She patted both their heads. Mina noticed Sejeong look at Hyeyeon a lot and she understood since this was the first time Sejeong would see Hyeyeon for a while. Later on, Nayoung arrived. Mina greeted her and she kissed her cheek. Nayoung even reached to kiss Sejeong's forehead and patted Hyeyeon's head.

"Annyeong, Imonie..." Hyeyeon was little bit nervous.

"Hello, Hyeyeon-ah." Nayoung smiled sweetly at the child. "You're nervous, huh?" 

"Appa, you're scaring her." Mina pouted.

"Aigoo, I wasn't planning to." Nayoung scratched her head and they laughed, even Hyeyeon was at ease.

She got to her seat next to Mina. Hyeyeon looked outside, wondering if her Mommy was coming. And just by the of luck, Hana arrived. Hyeyeon greeted her Mommy and pulled her inside. Sejeong saw Hana and her heart grew bigger wings. Hana ran towards Sejeong as she stood up and hugged her tight.

The sight was almost disturbing for Nayoung and Mina but Mina felt the love and happiness her mother was having. For Nayoung, she wondered how she lost herself to an Omega but she thought Sejeong was happy. If Sejeong was happy, then she's happy.

"Annyeong, Imonie..." Mina bowed.

It was her turn to get nervous but Hana hugged her like she was her own child. They sat back down again, with Hana next to Hyeyeon. Sejeong looked at the two families before her and she had gone nervous again.

"Sejeong, it's okay..." Hana held her right hand.

"Just say what you have decided." Nayound added, holding her left.

"Nayoung, Hana, Mina, Hyeyeon." Sejeong began. "You four have been a blessing out of my selfishness and temptations. I don't deserve people like you. I was a fool. I was a coward unable to muster any courage to face my mistakes but I want us to gather and I want to make amends and ask for forgiveness."

"Nayoung..." She looks at her. "...you were my first love and have been a good Alpha to me and a good Appa to Mina. Thank you for loving me despite the odds. I'm so sorry for hurting you."

"Hana..." She looks at her wife. "...I'm grateful to be your Alpha wife. I would've filed a divorce because of what I've done yet you insisted not to. I'm sorry that I was unfair and that I'd leave you after being there for me till the end. I thought you deserve to marry someone better."

"Mina and Hyeyeon..." Sejeong was losing it after seeing her children. "I am sorry for everything. I would tell myself that I wasn't a decent parent, that my children don't deserve a parent like me. Seeing you getting along so well made me realize my mistake and that I had to make things right. Daddy loves you so much, Hyeyeon-ah. And Eomma loves you as well, Mina-ya....no matter what happens."

Nayoung was crying. Hana shook her head and held Sejeong's hand tenderly. For Mina and Hyeyeon, they tackled Sejeong for a tight hug.

"I love you too, Daddy." Hyeyeon sniffled.

"I love you, Eomma." Mina sniffled. "God knows I do."

Nayoung and Hana realized one thing as they watch their children. Living themselves as rivals, they got absorbed on competition and hate. Wouldn't it have been better if all that will happen lie on acceptance? They would've accepted anything that would happen without any deep grudges, just like what their children are doing.

Nayoung realized it now. Hana would've been anxious but she wasn't, almost understandable because she hasn't known much of Sejeong's decision. Nonetheless, the children got back to their seats as Sejeong got her strength to tell them of her decision.

"See, I have decided..." Sejeong began and all of them listened. "...that I'll come back..." Sejeong reached a hand to someone. "...and be the Alpha of my mother and child."

Nayoung had her eyes shut as Mina teared up. Hana and Hyeyeon couldn't believe what they're hearing. But with Sejeong holding Hana's hand tenderly, she was brought into tears. She was ecstatic. 

No divorce will happen. She had her Alpha back.

"But Daddy..." Hyeyeon batted. "...does that mean I won't get to see my sister again?"

"Hyeyeon-ah..."

"Daddy, I'm too happy for this news but Mina is still your daughter, my unnie. I don't want to live on a fact that if you stayed, you'd really leave them." Hyeyeon was tearing up. "I always want to see my unnie."

"Hyeyeon." Mina wiped her own tears, even Hyeyeon's. "It's okay. I can still see you in school. Nothing will change."

"But I want us to hang out, even at home." Hyeyeon whined.

"Hyeyeon-ah, it's okay. Mina is always welcome to come at our home." Hana said.

"Same at ours." Nayoung smiled as she patted Mina's back.

Sejeong was shocked that they were all getting along. It was sin almost unforgivable but her families are reconciling. Mina and Hyeyeon have always gotten along. For her partners, she saw a hint of rivalry but it had ceased when Nayoung reached a hand towards Hana.

"It would've made sense that we fought out of rivalry but you won, Hana. You've been with Sejeong till the end and had been a good legal partner to her." Nayoung huffed. "I give you my blessings."

Hana nodded and shook Nayoung's hand. Mina and Hyeyeon clapped lightly and the meeting ended up with talks that left a mark of acceptance.

Later, the five members of the family got out. Sejeong felt like being pulled in a tug of war as her family wondered to whom she would go. Sejeong smiled and told them she would catch up later and meet with some friends. 

"Take care." Nayoung pats her head.

"Take care, Sejeongie." Hana pecked her cheek.

The two families went on separate ways. Sejeong stayed for a bit, calling some people.

•••••

Sejeong was facing four friends all utterly unfamiliar with each other. One was utterly disappointed, the other two were utterly mad, and the last one was utterly unimpressed as she just drank her beer.

"Sejeong, why are we here?" Haebin asked.

"You've been running around like a syndicate and hiding the fact that you had extramarital relationships." Soyee spoke.

"What are you up to this time? Why call us here?" Sally asked.

"Mimi?" Sejeong looked at the unimpressed one. "Anything to say?"

"What? You expect me to say something?" She asked and ate chips this time. "I have my gist to why you called us here. I heard from Hana that you've all reconciled and that you're permanently staying with her and Hyeyeon."

"What?!" Soyee reacted. "What about Nayoung?!"

"And Mina?!" Haebin got her turn. "She's your daughter!"

"I know, Haebin." Sejeong said. "I wanted to talk to you four, knowing that you have been Hana and Nayoung's closest friends, even most of you were also my friends."

"That's former friends, Sejeong," said Sally.

"And we're not even friends to begin with." Mimi batted.

"Ouch." Sejeong mumbled. "But still, I won't be wasting your time so here it goes."

The four of them may have had enough of Sejeong's misdeeds but hearing Mimi's statement made them open their hearts one more time and give Sejeong a chance to explain.

"Mimi was right that we had our talk. My decision was to be with Hana and Hyeyeon permanently. They may have gotten their chance but actually, Nayoung and Mina already know before it happened. Mina considered, especially Nayoung."

"That's absurd. Nayoung loved you, Sejeong." Soyee addressed.

"Of course she did. I loved her too. But it didn't woek out anymore. I was still in love with Hana." Sejeong said.

Haebin was the first to accept. For her, it was alright for Sejeong to bw with Nayoung but they decided. They respected their decisions so it was understandable.

"I see. But you need to do one thing." Haebin said. "Mina is still your daughter, no matter what. Surely, Nayoung will have full custody onto Mina but don't toss your motherhood aside. You still need to be there for Mina. She's still your blood as much as Hana's daughter is your blood."

"Her name's Hyeyeon. And she's right." Mimi added. "And now that you have Hana and Hyeyeon back, please don't repeat that sin and be loyal to Hana. Love Hyeyeon and Hana still and keep that intact. Don't get awkward with Nayoung and Mina. They're still a part of your life so befriend Nayoung still and be the mother Mina wants you to."

"Also, be honest to them, even to us." Sally said.

"Yeah. We may have turned our backs on you but we're still your friends, Sejeong. Friends need to be there for each other." Soyee added.

Sejeong nodded. She mde sure to keep her friends' words in mind.

The time with friends then continued with getting to know most of each other and talking a lot. When the bar was about to close, Haebin went ahead. Sally and Soyee followed after and Sejeong and Mimi decided to stay a bit, drinking the last of the contents of the last bottle of soju.

"You're not mad at me for stealing Hana?" Sejeong asked.

"I'm over it, Sejeong. I respect Hana's decision. And I'm assured that you'd really take care of them properly so let me visit them, yes?" Mimi spoke and Sejeong nodded. "Besides, I had my eyes on someone else now?"

"My ex-lover, huh?" Sejeong asked, making Mimi spit her drink.

"Uhh...ahehehe, I can explain." Mimi spoke. "It's love a first sight, really. I would like to give us a shot and I promise to take care of Mina as much as you did."

"Well...you have my blessings." Sejeong said. "Do anything stupid that could hurt her and my child and this fist will land on your face."

"Deal." Mimi said and they do a fist bump.

"Some life for us, huh? We were rivals and now, we're manly friends." Sejeong chuckled.

Mimi laughed as well as she and Sejeong clunk their shot glasses and enjoyed the night.

•••••

Sejeong took time to look around as she smiles of the memories she had within the home.

Nayoung had been a wonderful part of her life. They were in love, got separated, and fell in love again, raising Mina. But sometimes, fate wasn't a good . Feelings fade if they're not destined. That's what happened to Nayoung and Sejeong. But still, it was a matter of acceptance. Sejeong will always treat Nayoung as someone special, even if they're not in love with each other anymore.

Mina was the most wonderful blessing Sejeong could ever ask for. She was grateful to have an elder daughter like her and that she had glimpses of her growing up to be an independent woman who has someone to love. It would hurt like hell to leave her for her legal family but knowing that she was her daughter, she'll make up for those bad memories and will still be the mother Mina wanted her to be.

Sejeong got her stuff in her car. She was still inside to reliven the memories she had with Nayoung and Mina. Her family with then didn't have much of a typical happy ending but for Sejeong, it was an ending for the better. Nayoung and Mina were by her back as Sejeong made motion towards the door.

"Hmm...the house will be quiet for quite some time." Sejeong said.

"I'll miss you, Sejeong." Nayoung smiled, patting her head.

"Me too." Sejeong smiled. "Thank you for being a part of my life."

Nayoung gave one last kiss on the cheek. Sejeong did the same and they shared their hugs. Sejeong then faced Mina. She was still in tears as Sejeong cupped her cheeks.

"Hey..." Sejeong wiped her tears off. "I won't be gone forever, my Mina. I'll come back to pick you up, take care of you, and visit you so that you and Hyeyeon can hang out." 

"Ne...Eomma..." Mina reached to cup her mother's face. "I'll miss you, Eomma."

Sejeong hugged the two of them longer than expected. It took time to break and slow steps for Sejeong to get to her vehicle. She got to her car, seeing Nayoung and Mina wave at her lightly before going back inside. Sejeong huffed, turned her car on and drove back to her real home.

Her real home with Hyeyeon and her wife, Hana.

•••••

"Daddy~!!!"

Sejeong arrived back at the household and Hyeyeon had tackled her for a hug. She even volunteered to carry some of Sejeong's luggage and got her Daddy settled back on the room where Hana had her lonely sleeps.

Sejeong was happy to see her family again that during the course of the day, they had spent the dsys together. Sejeong and Hana watched Hyeyeon running around as she was intrigued of the arts in the museum, realizing that she had grown so fast.

"I feel old." Sejeong said. "Hyeyeon's growing up, even Mina."

"Me too, Sejeongie." Hana said, clinging onto Sejeong's arm.

"Mommy. Daddy." Hyeyeon called. 

Sejeong and Hana held hands and got to their daughter's attention. Their time with each other lasted until evening when Hana passed by Hyeyeon's room and Sejeong was having story time. Hyeyeon was too old for that yet Hyeyeon always wanted to listen to them. Hana smiled of the sight and left them for a bit, going inside her bedroom.

It wasn't going to be one of those lonely nights anymore. She was overwhelmed to have Sejeong back at their home and for Sejeong to be back in her arms.

"Hana?" 

Hana got back to reality as Sejeong got inside their room. She closed it behind her as Hana patted a spot next to her. Sejeong got to that spot and Hana slowly reached for Sejeong, straddling Sejeong's lap.

It was a quiet night for the said couple. Hana reached Sejeong's hand and Sejeong acted, cupping Hana's porcelain face in which she had missed. Hana held that hand and felt it thaw her longing heart. She reached to hug Sejeong closer to her, her face nuzzling by Sejeong's shoulders.

"Sejeongie..." Hana mumbled.

"Hana...Bora, my love..." Sejeong mumbled.

"I missed you so much..." Hana hugged her tighter.

"I missed you more." Sejeong hugged back, kissing her head.

"I thought I would never see you again. I thought I wouldn't have you back to me." Hana cried softly.

"Shh..." Sejeong wiped her tears away. "My heart longed for you. I had to return. I want to come back to you."

"You're not leaving again?" Hana asked beyond nuzzling Sejeong's neck.

"No. Not again, not ever." Sejeong answered.

"You promise?" Hana asked again, looking onto Sejeong's eyes as she cupped her face.

"Yes." Sejeong said. "I'll be here with you. We'll raise our Hyeyeon together and I won't leave you ever again. I will make up for all the moments we've missed."

"I love you..." Hana spoke. "I've bewn wanting to say that for so long."

"Hana, I love you..." Sejeong said, inching closer.

Their world revolved around them with one special kiss of assurance and acceptance. Hana was overjoyed to have Sejeong here with her and back to her as her Alpha wife. Sejeong felt the same as all her weights of sin have been unlocked from her clutches and that she decided and found peace within that decision.

She was happy to have her family back, to have connections intact and happy to finally face anoyher day with assurance and acceptance.

•••••

Time passed as quick as light. Sejeong was attending the graduation of her daughters at university and she adored the sight of sisters and lovers achieving their goal together.

"Just like us before." Hana winked. "I never thought Mina and Sohye were an item despite of being distant cousins."

"They have been for a long time and I respect that. I give them my full blessings when they marry." Sejeong said.

"Me too." Hana said, hugging Sejeong. "Is Nayoung coming over?"

"Yes. Her trip in the Philippines for her meeting has been done an hour ago. She'll catch up." Sejeong said.

"Lovebirds on the house." Chungha came, clapping lightly.

"Hey, Chungha." Hana greeted her as Sejeong hi-fived her.

"Hey. I just got back from Somi's moving ceremony at the other auditorium." Chungha grinned.

"Where's Somi?" Sejeong asked.

A tall woman wearing a dress came to hug a graduate. The parents laughed as Somi hugged Sohye in front of a laughing Mina and Hyeyeon. 

"Aigoo, I'm old." Chungha huffed.

"And still a single parent. Didn't I tell you to find someone already?!" Sejeong batted.

"Aish, I don't want to. My children will suffice." Chungha said.

"Amen." Hana added and the parents laughed.

The children got closer and hugged them. Mina inched her phone towards Sejeong. "Appa and the others are already at the restaurant, Eomma. We should go."

"Okay. Let's go."

•••••

They arrived at a room wherein Haebin reserved for their celebration. Soyee and Sally were there too as they greeted the children. The rest got to greet Sejeong and Hana and they all got to know Chungha.

"Hey, don't forget us."

"Appa~" Mina ran as she hugged the woman. 

Nayoung arrived with Mimi and they welcomed them. The celebration lasted with eating and playing various games. The grown-ups rested for a bit as they watched the children talking.

"Mina will be working as a chef, right?" Haebin asked.

"Yes. She got a slot at a fancy restaurant at Singapore. Sohye also got a slot at Singapore as an educator." Sejeong commented.

"I got dibs on their marriage, cousin." Chungha nudged her. "Who knows? Maybe we finally get to have a grandchild..."

"Omo!" Mimi reacted. "So Hyeyeon will follow your path then, Chungha?"

"I'm sure Hyeyeon will find someone soon enough. She's aspiring to become a chemist here in Seoul. She'll get someone." Hana nodded. "Right, honey?"

Sejeong nodded and they chuckled. Mimi wrapped an arm around Nayoung and she blushed.

"Heol...you and Nayoung are a thing?" Soyee reacted.

"Look who's talking, Soyee. You're just the same with Sally." Nayoung batted and we all reacted.

"You're the single one, Haebin. You and Chungha should join forces!" Sally joked.

Haebin facepalmed and the children joined in. Sejeong pats her children's heads and Chungha even pinched Sohye and Somi's cheeks.

"Did you say you'd have a grandchild, Eomma?" Mina wondered.

"Omo-Sohye got whipped!" Hyeyeon reacted.

"You should have one, Unnie. I can finally have a niece or nephew!" Somi gleamed.

"Aish, you little-" Sohye tickled Somi and it broke a laughing stock to everyone in the room.

Sejeong excused herself and chilled by the veranda. She looked at the sun setting slowly as she got a cigarette and lit it up.

She sighed as she huffed smoke from time to time. She felt relieved all that happened has been ceased. Time wasn't always inevitable and the future is a blur but for Sejeong, it was a reminder thst there is a silver lining in everything. All will be well at the end point.

"Honey?" Sejeong heard Hana call. "Kill that cigarette and join us for karaoke."

Sejeong killed that stick and she lets it fall to the ground. She smiled at her wife.

"Okay. I'll catch up."

===

*cue tearjerking music*

That has been Temptation of Love, everyone. I'm so thankful to all readers for joining the story of Sejeong and her families. Now I say that this intense story of mine has come to a close.

This is asahdako, signing off.