The End??

Temptation of Love

So...before you read the last chapter, I just want to thank everyone who read this and went with the story of Sejeong and her two families. Hope you like this last chapter.

===

I miss you, Daddy...

I miss you, Sejeongie...

The mother and daughter could only watch the stars together. With the incident lingering in their field of thought plus the incident on the café, they were full of worry and deep longing for Sejeong to come back to them.

The truth hit Hyeyeon so bad. Knowing Mina as her best friend since day one in their school, she never thought they'd share the same blood and that Sejeong was Mina's Eomma all along. She was mad at Sejeong for lying all her life, especially for cheating on her Mommy. She was also mad at Hana for not telling the truth directly to her. Although both her parents had their reasons of keeping secrets, Hyeyeon never liked the concept of dishonesty. To think she looked up to her parents...

In Hana's case, she was committed to Sejeong, just as they vowed on the altar, to God Himself. She loved Sejeong and put all her trust on her. She never thought Sejeong threw her trust away. She couldn't believe her wife had the decency to lie. 

But in their hearts, they had a little spot of forgiveness for Sejeong. Hyeyeon wanted her Daddy to hug her in her strong arms. For Hana, she died to have Sejeong next to her, to hold her and to cuddle her once again.

"Hana, Hyeyeon..." Mimi called. "Dinner's ready..."

Mimi would've been out of the big picture but she forced herself in it. She stuck with Hana through thick and thin. And when Hyeyeon knew the truth, she stayed with them. Hana would've thought Mimi had done enough for her and Hyeyeon, that she should go on with her life and that she had done so much help.

But Mimi insisted on staying. Besides, Hyeyeon grew fond of Mimi, jist like having Sejeong at home, like a typical Daddy. And for Hana, she found ease with Mimi.

"Imonie, what's on the menu?" Hyeyeon asked.

"Spaghetti." Mimi answered. 

"Eat ahead, my little Hyeyeon. Your Imonie and I need to talk." Hana said.

Hyeyeon obeyed and went to eat. Hana held Mimi's arm and pulled her outside. Mimi could only follow.

"What is it, Hana?" Mimi asked.

"Why are you still staying here?" Hana asked.

"Hana..." Mimi sighed. "...I can't bear to leave you and Hyeyeon again. With what happened at the café, how could I just leave?"

"But we're fine, Mimi. You've done enough." Hana said. "You shouldn't have been involved in this."

"So what if I am or if I am not?" Mimi asked. "It won't stop me to take concern of you, especially to Hyeyeon."

"But I'm not your concern!" Hana batted.

"So you're Sejeong's?" Mimi batted back.

Hana lowered her head. Mimi sighed. She tries to bear the fact that Hana loves Sejeong and she's just the best friend to be by her side.

But as of now, Mimi thinks that Hana no longer needs her concern.

"I...I see..." Mimi nodded. "I guess I'll go then..."

Hana didn't like that tone. Mimi went inside and went towards the front door. 

"Imonie, where are you going?" Hyeyeon asked as she ate. "Stay and have dinner with us."

"I'm sorry but I need to go. I have work to do." Mimi said.

Hyeyeon went to hug her aunt tight and Mimi could only hug her back. Hana saw the sight and could hold her grin.

But no. Only Sejeong can suffice their family.

Mimi noticed that look and lets go. Hyeyeon went back to finish their meal and Mimi made a leave towards the door. Hana gulped and went to catch up and stopped Mimi from getting to her car.

"Mimi."

"Yes, Hana?" Mina stopped.

"I..." Hana spoke. "...thank you...for everything." 

Mimi just plastered a little smile. "No problem. As your best friend, I'm happy to help..." Mimi felt her tears fall. "...even if destiny didn't pair us..."

"Mimi..."

"Never mind that." Mimi said. "Just remember I'll be always be there whenever you need me."

Hana could only nod as Mimi drove back home. Hana sighed and wiped her own tears away, taking concern of her best friend. She went back to see Hyeyeon so down, slurping spaghetti so slowly. 

Hana didn't like to see her daughter sad as she decided to join her.

•••••

Nayoung sighs as she puts the last bandage on her cheek. After mending her face, she went to check on Mina, sitting outside, watching the stars. 

Nayoung sighed of her daughter, the only family she has left. Mina almost hits herself when she knew the truth. The truth didn't set Mina free at all. It actually messed her up, and being her Appa, she had to be there for her daughter and let her find peace of mind and heart.

"Mina." She called and her daughter faced her. "Do you want to eat something? I'll make you your favorite."

Mina could only nod. Nayoung sighed and went to hug her. Mina hugged back so tight, her tears flowing silently. Nayoung could almost cry. She didn't like her baby girl so down.

"There, there. It's alright. It'll be okay..." She whispered.

"Eomma's gone." Mina cried. "They had to take her away from us!"

"No..." Nayoung whispered. "Your Eomma will come back to us, okay?"

"No, she won't." Mina said back. "She...she has another family. She's married to Hyeyeon's mom." Mina sniffled. "Appa, why did it have to be that way?"

"But we're her first family." Nayoung reasoned. "She'll come back. Appa swears."

Mina nodded and Nayoung kept comforting her.

As much as Mina wanted her mother back, she wanted her lover back too. 

She wants Sejeong back.

•••••

Sohye was so down, sniffling while looking at the night view. Somi was by her back, patting it for comfort. 

"Is Eomma inside, Som?" Sohye asked.

"Yes, unnie. She said that you should come inside too." Somi answered.

"And Imonie Sejeong?" Sohye asked again.

"She came out of her room and helped Eomma set the table." Somi said, pulling Sohye's arm. "Let's go inside, unnie."

Sohye nodded as she and Somi got to the dining table. Sohye saw Sejeong, the mother of her girlfriend, and it made her soul cringe lightly. Nonetheless, she joined in with everyone and they ate silently. 

Their dinner didn't last long. Sohye was last as she volunteered to wash the dishes. As Sohye did and finished her duty and everyone was knocked out in bed, she decided to go back outside when Sejeong called her and motioned her to come closer. Sohye hesitated but she nodded and sat face to face with her aunt.

"What is it, Imonie?" Sohye asked.

"I want to thank you..." Sejeong began. "...for being always there for Mina."

Sohye didn't know what to say about this. She could onky bow lightly. Sejeong understood that, knowing that Sohye shouldn't have been involved in her mess, but there was Mina...

"You really love my daughter, huh?" Sejeong asked and Sohye just nodded. "Then you have my future blessings, Sohye."

Sohye looked up and thanked her aunt. She looked at her aunt from head to toe and noticed her casual clothes.

She had a hunch. "Imonie, where are you going?"

"Sohye-ya...you and your family have done enough to help me. I need to go." Sejeong smiled. "If you're wondering where I'm going, I need to go and make amends." She went to pat Sohye's head. "If your mother and sister look for me, tell them not to get involved in the mess again. And as for you..." She hugged the little one tight. "...take care of my Mina for me."

Sohye was struck with Sejeong's words. She could only nod and Sejeong went back to her room, coming back with a bag on her shoulders. 

"Imonie..." Sohye called. "...do you have to?"

Sejeong just nodded. "Goodbye, Sohye."

"Do come back if you need our help, Imonie." Sohye said sadly.

"I'll keep that in mind, Sohye." Sejeong said as she left the house.

•••••

Hyeyeon woke up with ruffling noises from the kitchen. She jolted up and went downstairs to see the commotion. As she got to the kitchen, she smelt delicious food and wondered of the silhouette with its back facing her.

A hum came from the silhouette and Hyeyeon felt her tears drop. The woman turns off the stove and faced Hyeyeon.

"Good morning, Hyeyeon-ya."

Hyeyeon cried and tackled the woman for a hug. "Daddy..."

Sejeong cried too, hugging her precious daughter tight. Hyeyeon didn't let go, wanting to finally be in her Daddy's arms. Sejeong didn't move and lets Hyeyeon hug her.

A rumble greeted Hyeyeon's stomach as Sejeong lets her sit down to eat. Hyeyeon would've thought she missed having the best breakfast as she indulged on Sejeong's delicious cooking.

"Morning, Mommy." Hyeyeon greeted as Hana came in. "Daddy's home."

Hana was frozen as Sejeong was in front of her. Sejeong greeted Hana and lets hee join them for breakfast. Hana didn't move. Sejeong was worried that she went closer, only to get a hug from Hana.

Hana hugged Sejeong so tight, a sign that she missed her and longed for her to return. And now that it all became a reality, she would've thought it was almost impossible. Hyeyeon even found the sight sweet ad her family was complete again.

Sejeong didn't say anything. Instead, she just let go and smile, then lets Hana join them for breakfast.

The time with family didn't last there. Sejeong had quality time with her wife and daughter like old times until the day ended. Sejeong and Hana tucked their daughter to bed and when they got to their room, the tension started again.

Sejeong was putting her sleeping clothes on and grabbed a spare blanket. She thought Hana would be disturbed if she slept beside her. She decided to sleep outside.

Sejeong made her way out of the room when Hana hugged her from the back. 

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"To sleep outside." Sejeong answered.

"Sleep with me..." Hana said. "You can sleep beside me, Sejeongie. You're my wife."

Sejeong gulped as she bears her tears. She crumpled onto the blanket she's holding as she wept.

"Why?" Sejeong began. "After all I did wrong, why are you doing this to me??" She sniffled. "I shouldn't have come...but you needed to know everything. I have to explain...I..."

Sejeong couldn't continue as she wept again. Hana didn't like to see this side of Sejeong. She hushed as she hugged Sejeong tighter. She then turned her around and kissed her. 

With Hana's kiss, Sejeong could only weep harder. Hana cups Sejeong's face to calm her down and kissed her harder. Sejeong couldn't do anything but submit and let restrained emotions free and taken over.

•••••

Morning came and Hana would've thought she was greeted by the typical empty side of the bed. She could only smile as Sejeong was facing her, still fast asleep.

Hana knew Sejeong lied and all but her love for Sejeong prevailed. She was ecstatic to have their family complete and her wife back in her arms. Hana inched closer, cupping her wife's cheek and gave her a morning kiss. Sejeong woke up from that and she could only smile lightly.

"Good morning, honey." Hana greeted.

"Good morning." Sejeong said back.

"I love you..." Hana spoke as she kissed Sejeong.

"...I love you too." Sejeong said back as they broke.

It didn't stop there. Hana straddled onto Sejeong's lap and assaulted her with multiple soft kisses. Hana missed her so bad that she works on filling up the crevices of their love every time. Sejeong felt that. She loved Hana. She will always have a spot for her wife.

But as of now, she wasn't ready to let Hana fill those crevices yet. She had to settle things first.

"Hana..." Sejeong spoke as Hana faced her. "...we need to talk."

"Anything..." Hana said, cupping Sejeong's face.

Their moment was disrupted with a knock on the door. Sejeong and Hana woke up to be greeted by a sleepy Hyeyeon, holding her stuffed shark. Hana and Sejeong went to hug and kiss their daughter as Hyeyeon smiled sleepily and hugged her parents back.

"Mommy...Daddy..." Hyeyeon mumbled.

"Aigoo..." Sejeong carried her. "...what is it, baby?"

Hyeyeon didn't say anything and slept in Sejeong's arms. Hana giggled of their cute daughter as Sejeong carried her back to her room, tucking her to bed again. Sejeong went back and she and Hana decided to sit by the living room so that they could talk.

They sat on the couch, silenced. Hana was looking at wife and she saw Sejeong absorbing all that has happened and the guilt she felt. Hana eases her with a pat by the shoulder. "It's okay, honey. You can tell me."

Sejeong sighed. She held Hana's hands tight and Hana held back reassuringly. "It's about my sin and my other family with Nayoung."

Hana would've been damned. Still, her heart to love prevailed. "What is it that you want to talk about Nayoung?"

"I'm so sorry, Hana. Nayoung and I...we were each other's first love. She was in an accident before, she was taken away to heal and I never saw her since then, but I met you..." Sejeong faces Hana. "...and we fell in love, got married, and we even face that one fact that we weren't going to have children..."

"I know..." Hana held her face. "...but we faced that and we had Hyeyeon. But why..." She cries lightly. "...why did Nayoung have a family with you first and not me?"

"Because I got pregnant with Mina." Sejeong answered and Hana felt damned again. "When I saw Nayoung again, I didn't expect that to happen. I never thought I got pregnant and had our child, Mina. D-Don't blame Nayoung or Mina for this but blame me." 

"Sejeong..."

"I made this problem. I made those mistakes and I could swear that you and Nayoung will never ever forgive me, let alone the children, but..." Sejeong looked at Hana's eyes. "...why do you still care for me? I broke your trust, I lied to you and our Hyeyeon. There's no reason to forgive me..."

Sejeong became frantic and cried in front of Hana again. What made Hana cringe was that Sejeong kneeled in front of her, asking for forgiveness, not knowing she just had it from Hana. Hana crouched in front of her and wrapped her arms around her wife.

"How can I not forgive you?" Hana said through her tears. "You're my wife and I love you..." Hana huffed. "Just forget the mess and stay here with me and Hyeyeon. I need you more than ever..."

"Hana..."

"Sejeong." She called to me. "If you're going to make amends to Nayoung and Mina, you're going to leave me again?" 

Sejeong couldn't say a word. The silence made Hana a little infuriated. "Sejeong, please..." Hana was crying again. "...just stay here. Don't leave again. Don't leave me again..."

Sejeong and Hana could only cry in each other's arms. But as much as Hana requested her not to go, she can't disregard Nayoung and Mina out of Sejeong's picture because they also deserve the explanation.

She decided to let Sejeong go to Nayoung soon and talk...

•••••

"Mina..." Sohye huffed.

"Penguin, please..." Mina sniffled as she guided Sohye's hands to her waist. "...I need you."

Mina cupped Sohye's face and gave every sensual kiss she can do. Sohye could only submit and kiss back.

The truth created a big impact on Mina. With that, she filled her heart with hate towards her parents and Hyeyeon, even to Hana. For her, Sohye was the only loved one she had and she releases herself of her stress through academics and sensual make-outs.

Sohye knew this was not right. Mina should be able to forgive and forget for her family's sake. But knowing Mina to be hard-headed, she can only be there for her. She also promised Sejeong to take care of her.

"Mina, let's stop..." Sohye huffed again.

"What's wrong? Didn't you like it?" Mina asked, her hands on Sohye's cheeks.

"It's not that I don't." Sohye began. "We should stop for now, okay?"

Mina nodded. Sohye pecked her forehead for reassurance as she hugged Mina. Mina hugged tighter, arms curling around Sohye as her fingers crumpled onto Sohye's uniform.

"I love you so much." Mina whispered.

"I love you too." Sohye spoke back. "How about we have some lunch?"

Mina nodded and she and Sohye went to the cafeteria. During the walk, Mina froze. Sohye haf to stop to as they met Hyeyeon.

"Sohye, let's go." Mina spoke coldly as she pulled Sohye to go.

"Mina, wait!" Hyeyeon blocked their way.

"What?!" Mina spat.

"Mina, please...I don't want any trouble. Can we talk?" Hyeyeon asked.

"There's nothing to discuss, Hyeyeon. Sohye, let's go!" Mina said again as she and Sohye went on.

"I want to talk about our families, especially about Daddy." 

Mina stormed towards Hyeyeon, facing her. "Don't you dare say that to me. Well, I guess your happy, right? That Eomma chose your family before ours."

"Mina, it's not what you think." Hyeyeon defended. "Well, Daddy came home."

"I can't believe you just said that to my face..." Mina hissed as tears began to drop. "So I guess Eomma decided..."

"Mina, please listen..." Hyeyeon faced her again. "Sure it hurts the both of us that Daddy lied but she's trying to make things right. I heard her cry, wanting to go back to your Appa and you to talk things through."

"So what?! Eomma didn't come home to us..." Mina huffed. "...and she never will..."

"Unnie-"

"Shut up." Mina spat as Hyeyeon spoke that word. "You may be my friend, Hyeyeon...but you will never be my sister!"

"Mina!" Sohye somehow found that offensive.

Mina didn't like that tone and those words from Sohye. She stormed off with Sohye running to her.

"Mina." Sohye holds her hand to stop her. "Mina-"

"I thought you were on MY side, Sohye-ya." Mina began to sniffle.

"Mina, listen to me..." Sohye held her arms as she draws her closer to herself. "... I'm always here for you to support to you...but what you said to Hyeyeon was wrong. Even if you turn the world upside down and change things, Imonie Sejeong is still your parent and Hyeyeon is still your sister."

"But it's not fair! Why did Eomma cheat when she had Appa and I? And she had to marry to Hyeyeon's mom and when I knew Eomma came home to them first, how can I not react?!" Mina cried. "Sohye-ya...it hurts so much. Eomma lied to Appa and she lied to me all my life. How could I ever forgive the woman whom I look up to and who just broke my trust?!"

Sohye felt pitiful of what her girlfriend had to feel. She went to hug her and Mina tightened around Sohye. At the back of Sohye's mind, she decided to help her get her assurance of her family back, whatever the cost.

•••••

Hyeyeon came home with a sad look. Hana and Sejeong hugged their daughter, with Hyeyeon hugging Sejeong longer than expected. 

"Aigoo, someone misses her Daddy so much..." Hana cooed.

"Really, Hyeyeon-ah?" Sejeong asked.

"Yes, Daddy..." Hyeyeon nodded and hugged Sejeong again. "Daddy, can we talk?"

"I'll make dinner." Hana smiled as she got up, kissing their foreheads and went to the kitchen.

Once everything was clear, Hyeyeon faces Sejeong. Sejeong noticed her baby so down. "Hyeyeon-ah, what's wrong?"

"Daddy, I saw Mina earlier." Hyeyeon began.

Sejeong kept her concern hidden for Hyeyeon's sake but deep down, she missed her eldest child so much.

"Daddy, it's okay...you can tell me. I know you miss her, even Imonie Nayoung..." Hyeyeon said, holding her Daddy's cheeks.

She never thought Hyeyeon had an open mind of her mistake. She could only cry at her daughter for the consideration, adding a tight hug and a mantra of apologies. She nodded, making Hyeyeon understand that she did miss her first family.

Hyeyeon knew her Daddy got out of control in love. She knew and saw that Sejeong took the blame in everything and she knew that her Daddy wanted to make things right. It would've made sense she'd never want her Daddy to talk to the other family, fearing that she'll be left only with her Mommy. But no. Hyeyeon knew that she needed to know why Sejeong wanted to talk to Nayoung and Mina because she knew it was the right thing to do.

"If I were Mommy, I'd let you talk to the other family, Daddy." Hyeyeon said.

"Hyeyeon-ah..."

"You love the four of us so much. I know that my Daddy loves me so much." Hyeyeon smiled. "But Mommy is just afraid that you'd leave again..."

"Hyeyeon-ah...I can't too. What if...that happens?" Sejeong huffed. "I'd never forgive myself again..."

"But if it will ease your conscience, go talk to them, Daddy." Hyeyeon said. "I trust you."

Sejeong hugged her daughter again. "I love you, baby."

"I love you too, Daddy." Hyeyeon said, hugging back.

Hana finished dinner early so she heard most of it. She couldn't believe Hyeyeon was open-minded about it. And their daughter had a point. Hana could never let Sejeong talk because she was afraid Sejeong will leave them again.

But hearing her daughter's understanding, her heart was beginning to open up and maybe let Sejeong have a chance to talk to her other family.

•••••

Another day came. Sejeong was doing the usual manly works. Hana was with her whereas Hyeyeon was at school. Sejeong was working with her wood sculpture when she felt hands around her. Sejeong looked at the back and smiled as she faces Hana.

"Yes, Hana?"

Hana could only hug her. Sejeong wipes her hands clean and got to hug her back. As Sejeong patted Hana's back lightly, something came out of Hana's mouth in which she never expected.

"I need to talk to you about something."

Sejeong knew it had to be a serious matter as she and Hana got to the living room. As they sat down, Hana held Sejeong's hand tight. "I thought about you going to your other family and I've decided."

Sejeong's eyes almost dilate. But then, all she can do is listen. "What have you decided, Hana?"

Hana sighed, hee teeth almost quivering as she bites her bottom lip lightly before sighing and facing Sejeong. "I'm considering it." Sejeong could see Hana's teary eyes.

"Hana..." Sejeong was at loss for words. "...are you..."

"Yes. Now you know..." Hana spoke. "Sejeong, I just want you to be assured and that you'd be happy and finally be at peace, whatever you decide..."

Hana lets go and looked away. Sejeong would've been frantic of what her wife had to say. But if it was meant to make amends, she'd grab the chance to finally talk to Nayoung abouy everything and to get Mina's trust back.

She thought about that and sighed again. "Hana..." She called for her wife. "...can I go anytime?"

"Whatever you decide, Sejeong..." She answered.

"Can I go now?"

Hana froze, almost gulping and quivering. She looked abruptly at Sejeong as she had fear etched all over her facial features. Sejeong feared for it too. Hana went to hug her quickly, her hands crumpling onto Sejeong's shirt.

"D-Don't go yet..." Hana mumbled. "...please..." She spoke faintly. "...stay a little longer..."

Sejeong nodded, deciding to go some other time, maybe tomorrow...

•••••

Hours felt like seconds to Hana as she gazes at Sejeong from time to time. During the times together, Sejeong never left the house. Hana would've been at ease at some points but time was always inevitable. In any time of the day, Sejeong would have to go back to her other family.

After a family dinner, Hana saw Sejeong talking to Hyeyeon about her decision. Hyeyeon nodded but as she and Sejeong hugged, Hyeyeon was clinging to her Daddy, not wanting her to go so soon. Sejeong comforted her daughter and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Hyeyeon took a while to let go and when it was bedtime, Sejeong went to tuck her daughter to bed.

Later, Sejeong and Hana laid on their bed. For Hana, she instantly cuddled up to Sejeong. Sejeong smiled lightly and hugged Hana close to her. Hana looked up as Sejeong slept, all while she rubs Hana's head softly. Hana wrapped her arms around Sejeong's waist, crumpling onto Sejeong's shirt like her life depended on it.

Technically it did. Sejeong was going to go back soon. And she'll die all over again without Sejeong by her side.

Later as the hours ticked by, the time has finally come.

Hana got up as she felt an empty space. Footsteps greeted her sense of hearing as she saw Sejeong already dressed up, ready to go. Hana couldn't look any longer as she faced away, her tears dropping.

"Hana..." She felt Sejeong's hand cupping her face and wiping her tears away. "...forgive me. Please know that no matter where I am, you'll always be my wife."

Hana broke down and Sejeong instantly hugged her. Hana held onto Sejeong for as long as she could. She had to give Sejeong her trust once more and let go again.

"You will always be in my heart..." Hana mumbled beyond her cries. 

Sejeong kissed Hana's forehead and lips as Hana melted onto that short moment. As Sejeong walked, Hana wanted to come with her to the door to see her wife a little. Sejeong got out of the house yet Hana held onto her hand again and slowly, she lets go, getting a glimpse of Sejeong's sad look as she already left the house again.

As the door closed behind Sejeong, Hana leant by it and cried silently. For her, the time with Sejeong was too short, almost like a second of her life. But she also needed to remember that everything must be settled. All Hana could do now was face another part of reality with a sense of longing and hope.

She prays that at the end of the day, Sejeong will come again.

•••••

Nayoung would've gone rancid of a phase of life without Sejeong. But having instincts, she had to be a single pillar to keep bonds intact. For her case, her lover was gone and her relationship with Mina, her daughter and her only family left beside her, had gone distant. 

She needed to be strong for herself and for her daughter. She had to face a reality without Sejeong and having the thought Sejeong came back to her real family...and it wasn't her and Mina.

But who knew that there was a silver lining in almost everything? Because as Nayoung greeted another day, not only it was another decent day. It was a completely new day...because Sejeong was asleep in her arms.

Nayoung could care less of six questions of Sejeong coming back. Somehow, seeing Sejeong back again only mattered to her. Sejeong was waking up and she smiled, all while cupping Nayoung's cheek. Nayoung was still dazed, all while hot tears rolled down her cheeks. 

"Am I dreaming?" She asked.

Sejeong shook her head and wiped Nayoung's tears away. "I'm here..."

Those words made them sit up and Nayoung and Sejeong hugged each other. Nayoung took it the most as she hugged and kissed Sejeong, feeling all the sadness and pain gone thanks to her presence. 

"I thought you weren't coming back..." Nayoung spoke, cupping her lover's face.

"I had to..." Sejeong spoke.

"Did you eat something? I'll make us breakfast." Nayoung became the caring Alpha as Sejeong chuckled lightly.

"Why don't we cook together?" Sejeong smiled and Nayoung couldn't be happier.

•••••

Mina was awoken with a sight of Sohye's picture by her side table. She kissed that pic and got up, fixing her bed and deciding to ask permission to Nayoung again so that she and Sohye can date.

Mina was almost thankful for Nayoung saying yes everytime she went out but a pang of guilt seeped in because she couldn't at least stay at home and be with her Appa, knowing that Sejeong was gone on their lives, hence, they only had wach other.

Eomma... Mina remembered and tears dropped.

Sejeong rang onto her mind. Mina still had that hate in her heart but somehow, she wanted Sejeong to come back. She missed her Eomma. She wanted her Eomma back. But Mina shook her head and wiped her tears because it wasn't going to happen. They weren't a legal family to Sejeong. And Sejeong lied so why in the world would she ever forgive the woman who raised her and broke her heart at the same time?

Mina went out when she heard laughter from Nayoung, a sound she hadn't heard for so long. Not only that, another familiar laugh joined in. Mina gulped and went to the source of the sounds and gasped of the sight before her. Her parents were cooking and had smiles, a sight Mina missed for so long.

"Mina-ya..." Nayoung saw her and went to hug her daughter. "Your Eomma's home."

Sejeong heard her and got teary when she saw Mina. Sejeong could only admire her daughter already grown up. She thought time had flown so fast. Mina was just so young but now, her daughter was already a lady. Sejeong ran and hugged her daughter while planting kisses on her head and puffy cheeks.

In Mina's case, it was hard to believe. A part of her cringed of her presence yet she was ecstatic that her Eomma came home. Although she had to be happy, the reality was still rooted onto her being. Time can only know if she'll go back to her legal family and leave them again. Nonetheless, Mina just patted her mother's back.

"Come on." Nayoung giggled as she broke the precious moment.

Mina didn't want to stay. But then, her feet were pulling her to spend a morning with her complete family once again.

•••••

"Mina?"

Mina gazed to see Sohye with a worried look. Mina shook her head and hugged her. Sohye hugged back.

"Sohye-ya..." Mina her girlfriend's head. "...Eomma came home."

"Really?" Sohye asked excitedly. "That's great, Mina."

"But will it?" Mina asked. "I'm sure she'll just come back to make amends and leave us again."

"Mina...don't you ever say that." Sohye said as she held Mina's hand. "No matter what your Eomma decides, she'd never abandon either of you. She's doing it for you and Hyeyeon."

Sohye had a point there. But realizing that Hyeyeon was a legal daughter with a legal family compared to her and Nayoung, she couldn't find the heart to forgive her mother.

"Mina?" Hyeyeon came to them all alone.

Mina sighed and grabbed Sohye so that they'd go but Sohye froze. Mina's eyes dilated.

"You two need to talk." Sohye said. "We're not leaving until you two can talk."

Mina pouted for Sohye not to give her a chance to talk with Hyeyeon but seeing Sohye grow serious, she didn't have a choice. She sighed helplessly and faced Hyeyeon. "What is it?"

"Can we talk?"

•••••

"How's Daddy?" Hyeyeon began as they got to a secluded spot.

"Eomma's good. Why?" Mina asked.

"It's just she told me everything and I guess she stayed happily back at your place." Hyeyeon said.

"To hell if I care." Mina hissed, catching Hyeyeon off guard. "I'm sure she'll just ask for forgiveness and leave again."

"And you think I want that?" Hyeyeon batted. "I don't. If it's alright for both our families to unite, it's fine by me."

"That's unrealistic, Hyeyeon. Eomma would choose a side somehow. And my Appa and I don't have a fat chance." Mina said, facing Hyeyeon. "Just leave the topic out, Hyeyeon. It seems your talk with me is a waste of my time."

Mina sighed and walked away when Hyeyeon stopped her. "You think we have a fat chance?! If we did, Daddy wouldn't have come back to your family to decide this!"

Mina was struck. She gritted her teeth as Hyeyeon spoke again. "Daddy wouldn't come back just to make amends. She also wants you to be part of her family, even Imonie Nayoung. Mommy would do anything for Daddy, and I welcome you as my sister even if you couldn't welcome me back."

A tear dropped on Mina's cheek as Hyeyeon finished talking, her tears also dropping. Mina gulped. "It can't..."

"Unnie..." Hyeyeon spoke and Mina's heart broke.

"If we were to be united as a family, Eomma would have her image tarnished. Accept the reality, Hyeyeon. I don't picture that out and you shouldn't as well. I'd rather have a father than to have parents and one of them broke my trust." Mina mumbled.

Mina shoved Hyeyeon's hand off and ran. Sohye would catch up to her but Mina kept on running until she was far from sight. She got to a secluded place and wept helplessly.

The truth really messed her up as her silver lining of having a complete family was a blur of her dreams. Even if Sejeong came back, it was still messing her. Now, she wonders of another phase of life with a messed-up situation. Will she be able to forgive or continue to embrace onto her pessimism?

===

SIKE! HAHAHAHA! IT'S NOT THE END YET, MOFOS HAHAHAHA!

Yes. It's not yet the last chapter since I want to add a little onto the story. Anyways, it's been a while since I updated this so I thought maybe I should update and save the real for another chapter. 

So this is the update. Hope you guys like it and continue to stay tune.