Aftermath (Part 2)

Temptation of Love

===

The rain poured down the heavens in a certain area, most of it in a local school. Students in ages raging from thirteen to eighteen come in and out, some picked up by parents, some going home alone or with friends living in the same area, and others staying by until the rain stops.

For Kim Hyeyeon, she decided to stay. In fact, she wasn't in the mood to go home.

"Hyeyeon?"

The weary girl turned around and saw Sohye and Somi. Hyeyeon sighed and waved lightly. The sisters went closer as they wonder of Hyeyeon's choice of staying rather than going back to her humble home.

"Weird...you're still staying?" Sohye asked. "You don't have an umbrella?"

"It's not that, Sohye." Hyeyeon shook her head lightly. "I just want to stay for a while. Besides, it's raining cats and dogs." She faces Sohye. "Why are you asking?"

Sohye just shrugged. She saw Somi talking to her friends and walking towards her, tackling her for a hug.

"How's class, Som?" Sohye asked.

"It's been great." Somi said then noticed Hyeyeon. "Hey, unnie."

Hyeyeon greeted back then faced Sohye. "Speaking of which, how are you and Mina?"

"Uhh...great." Sohye answered. "Nothing much has changed, Hyeyeon." She faces Hyeyeon this time. "What is it that you're at, Hyeyeon? Why are you asking questions out of the blue?" She squints her eyes at Hyeyeon. "Is there something you want to tell me?"

"Well..." Hyeyeon stuttered. "...I need you help with something."

"What is it?" Sohye asked.

"Help me find my Daddy."

Sohye didn't say anything but deep down, she was sweating bullets. She knew Hyeyeon's daddy. She knew everything that has happened. As much as she wanted to help, she couldn't. And with Chungha's words and with her helping Mina, it made her think that she can't risk another person in a secret she has no authority of.

She even wondered why Chungha would involve her and her sister in a situation like this...

"As much as I want to, I can't, Hyeyeon." Sohye said as she opens her umbrella. "Come on, Somi. Let's go."

"Wait!" Hyeyeon held her hand before Sohye could go any further. "Please..."

"No." Sohye answered.

"It's not fair. You help Mina with her parental problems but you won't help me?" Hyeyeon huffed. "I thought we were best friends."

"Mina is my girlfriend, Hyeyeon. I have to help her." Sohye reasoned.

"What about me?" Hyeyeon held Sohye's arm tight. "You won't help me because I'm not important to you?"

"Unnie..." Somi mumbled.

"Som..." Sohye comforts her sister. "...stay by the bench and sit down for a while. I just need to talk to your Hyeyeon-unnie."

Somi nodded and went off. Sohye sighed and faced Hyeyeon. "Hyeyeon, I told you I can't."

"Why?" Hyeyeon batted. "Why won't you help me?"

Hyeyeon held Sohye's arm tight. Sohye couldn't but get ed up with her situation. 

"Because-"

"Hyeyeon? Sohye-ya?" The two girls turned around and saw Mina.

Sohye got herself off of Hyeyeon's grasp. Mina went closer to the two, stopping to kiss Sohye's cheek then hugging her waist.

"What are you guys talking about?" Mina asked.

"I was asking Sohye to help me find my Daddy." Hyeyeon pouted. "But she doesn't want to."

"Penguin, let's help Hyeyeon too." Mina pouted.

"But-"

"Pleeaaaseee~" Mina and Hyeyeon pouted at Sohye.

"*sigh*...fine." Sohye answered.

The two hugged the Penguin tight. Sohye huffed, whining that they should let go and eventually, they did. Sohye called Somi as the two went ahead, planning on where to start their little investigation.

Somi looked at her sister and sighed. "You told them you'd help, huh?"

"I'm sorry, Som." Sohye sighed hard. "Eomma is going to kill me."

"Us, rather." Somi said.

"Som..." 

"I could get grounded because of dishonesty but I won't tell Eomma. I promise, unnie." Somi added.

The sisters went to catch up with Mina and Hyeyeon by the vending machines. Mina asks Sohye for some coins and Sohye gave some. Hyeyeon went closer, lending her hands as if she also wants to be given.

"Come on, Hyeyeon. You have money." Sohye chuckled.

Hyeyeon pouted. Sohye sighed and gave her some coins as well. Hyeyeon couldn't thank her enough. Before Hyeyeon could get to a vacant machine, Sohye stops her.

"Hyeyeon, why did you want MY help? You should've just asked Mina in the first place." Sohye asked.

"I saw you first and..." Hyeyeon whispered. "...you're the only person I can trust now."

•••••

Mimi was at work, making documents and calling the commission on population. Why? In order to get a head start of looking for Sejeong.

She remembed Hana wanting to look for her and begging her to stay calm and not hurt Sejeong. Mimi hated it. She wanted to assure Hana and Hyeyeon, to care and to protect them when they need the most. She even wanted Sejeong's kicked by her. 

The call was somehow useless as the commission only had little and the same information of Sejeong before the incident. However, she got some useful ones and took note of them. 

Mimi stopped and began to think until it came to her. "Sally..."

She hastily grabbed her cellphone and dialled the Chinese woman.

*Mimi?*

"Sally!" She huffed. "Is Sejeong in there?"

*She isn't. She has terminated her work here a month ago.*

"Do you know where she is after that?"

*She didn't tell me, Mimi. None of us here don't know why except for our employer.*

"Sally." Mimi spoke. "We need to talk."

•••••

It was unusual for Mimi to speak to anyone aside from Hana. She even wondered that of all people, why Sally? There could other be sources for her to find out of Sejeong's whereabouts but every bit of it counts.

She starts talking with Sally over some green tea.

"Why are you talking to me now, Mimi?" Sally asked. "Why are you eager to know where Sejeong is?"

"I need to. That woman owes me something." Mimi reasoned.

"Is it about Sejeong and her extramarital relationship with another woman?"

Mimi almost dropped her cup. She puts it down and faced Sally with a distressed look. "You knew about this?!!"

"It was just a guess, Mimi. Sejeong would be gone for so long and she would only work thrice a month. I would've thought she had personal problems with Hana but it was far more than that." Sally explained.

"Where is Sejeong now?" Mimi asked.

"I don't know. How many times do I have to say it?" Sally hissed.

"Can I talk to your employer?" Mimi asked.

"As much as I'd let you schedule an appointment, I can't. Also, she went to China to handle some investments. I can't just give you her number. I have no authority."

Mimi sighed. Then she thought of another person. "What about Soyee? Does she know?"

"I never talked to her." Sally huffed. "We're not in good terms, Mimi."

"Do you have her number? Let me talk to her."

•••••

In another phase of time, Mimi met Soyee unexpectedly. Inside a convenience store, the two women crossed their paths. Soyee would've been giddy to see her college friend but seeing Mimi's serious look, it made her think otherwise.

"What it is that you want, Mimi?" Soyee asked.

"Where's Sejeong?" Mimi asked back.

"I don't know." Soyee answered. 

"Don't give me that answer. I'm sure you know some details, Soyee." Mimi insisted.

"Yah, what's with you? Why are you looking for Sejeong?" Soyee kept asking.

"She has a sin that needs to be repented." Mimi spoke. "Do you know she cheated on my best friend?!"

"Hana? They were a thing?! I reckoned Nayoung and her are married..." Soyee mumbled.

Soyee gasped as she felt Mimi clutch her collar. Mimi huffed as she tries to control herself as Soyee was working hard to catch her breath. "Nayoung?! Who's she?"

"N-Nayoung! Her name's Kim Nayoung." Soyee panicked. "She's Sejeong's lover. They even have a daughter, Kim Mina!!"

"Where does she live?!" Mimi asked harshly. "Is Sejeong in that address?!"

"I don't know, even Nayoung doesn't know!" Soyee yelled. "Sejeong's has been gone for months so could you please get your ing hands off?!"

Mimi lets go and huffed back towards her car, driving back to Hana's house. As she got there, Hyeyeon would greet her and she would face a depressed Hana.

"Imonie...it's true, right?" She said to Mimi. "That my Daddy cheated on Mommy and she left us?"

"Don't say that, Hyeyeon..." Mimi hated the child to root the reality in her head. "Your Daddy is off somewhere. I will find her so that she will explain everything, okay?"

Hyeyeon nodded, hugging Mimi tight. Mimi comforts her and takes care of her until she was tucked to bed. She then went back to Hana, who was still depressed.

Mimi never liked the sight of her best friend like that. She was also aware that despite of what happened, Hana cried for Sejeong to come back. That fact hit Mimi's heart like a stake.

But despite of that, she would never leave her best behind crying for an idiot that broke her heart and jeopardized their family, especially their daughter.

"Hana?" Mimi called.

Hana could only look at Mimi with bloodshed eyes. Mimi sighed and comforted her best friend. Hana broke and hugged Mimi so tight. 

"Mimi, am I not pretty or capable to love? Why did Sejeong cheat on me? Why?" Hana cried.

You're the most beautiful woman in the world, Hana. You're a loving person...to me... Mimi thought.

"I love her. I want her back to me..." Hana sobbed.

Now that hit Mimi's heart again. She wondered why Hana fell for Sejeong and not her. She was pissed that Hana loved someone who cheated on her. But she couldn't think of jealousy. Hana needs her and she will be there for her no matter what.

---

Hyeyeon was running as she saw a familiar person by the mall. She saw her face and she cried. As she got closer, she yelled.

"Daddy!"

"Yah, Kim Hyeyeon!" Sohye huffed as she finally caught up to her. 

"Sohye, I saw my Daddy! Let's go!" Hyeyeon held her arm and they ran together.

Sohye thought she was going to die. She was barely breathing catching up to Hyeyeon. And with Hyeyeon finding her Daddy, she was forced to catch up to her.

They got outside the mall. Hyeyeon was huffing as she searches for her in the sea of people but she lost her. Sohye and Hyeyeon sigh and wasted their breaths for nothing.

"Sohye-ya, I'm so sorry." Hyeyeon panted as she got her handkerchief and wiped Sohye's sweat.

"It's fine." Sohye regained air.

"Hyeyeon?! Sohye-ya?!" They looked to the side, seeing Mina.

Mina went towards them and pulled Sohye off of Hyeyeon's grasp. Mina glared at Hyeyeon as Sohye noticed that Mina was huffing.

"What are you doing here? You ran?" Sohye asked as she wiped off Mina's sweat.

"I did. I could've sworn I saw Eomma walk by here." Mina said.

"My Daddy too..." Hyeyeon said too.

"That's weird." Mina wondered. "How could your Daddy and my Eomma get in here?"

"Mina!" The three looked back and there was Nayoung.

"I'm sorry, I need to go." Mina lowered her head lightly. 

Mina held Sohye's hand before she went with her Appa. Hyeyeon got a text from her Mommy to come home and she had to obey. 

"I'm sorry, Sohye. I need to go." Hyeyeon said. "Same time tomorrow?"

"Rain check." Sohye said. "I have to come with Eomma and Somi to visit my aunt."

Hyeyeon nodded. Sohye bid her goodbye when Hyeyeon stopped her and kissed Sohye's cheek.

"Thank you for everything." Hyeyeon said.

Sohye just nodded and left Hyeyeon. As she got far, she wiped her cheek off. As much as she felt eerie of Hyeyeon's actions towards her, there was a much bigger problem. With that, she decides to go back home and talk to her mother.

•••••

Nayoung was with Soyee and Haebin inside a café, having the usual talk. Soyee asked of Sejeong and Nayoung was triggered. For Haebin, it was news to her.

"Nayoung, as your friends, we're worried. Is it true?" Soyee asked.

Nayoung clenched a fist and gritted her teeth. But in order for Soyee and Haebin to know, she had to calm down. "It's true."

"What?!" Haebin was shocked.

"I can't believe this..." Soyee was exasperated. "So Sejeong and Hana were a thing..." She puts a hand on her head. "My gosh...I should've known..."

"Soyee, you knew Hana?" Nayoung asked.

"I knew her during first year college. But I transferred during my second year so I didn't know much of what happened to Sejeong since then." Soyee answered.

"Does Sally know?" Nayoung asked.

"She doesn't say so but that woman knows a lot of it." Soyee hissed.

"This is madness, Nayoung. Does your daughter know?" Haebin asked.

"I can't just tell Mina. Well, I did that when I was drunk but she won't believe me. And I can't confess. It'll break her heart. I can't risk that." Nayoung sighed. "If I were to explain, I need to find Sejeong."

"She's not answering." Haebin said, trying to call her.

"She will never answer that call, Haebin-unnie." Soyee snickered. "She's hiding somewhere."

"Soyee, the world is a big place. How are we supposed to look for Sejeong?" Haebin asked her.

"She has a point, Haebin." Nayoung said. "It's the only thing we can do. We need to find Sejeong."

Soyee and Haebin were sighing hard of the predicament. They didn't want to involve because it's a family matter they had no authority of. But with a lost Sejeong, they know that Nayoung can't find her on her own.

"Nayoung, my employer should know where Sejeong would go. It's risky to ask her but I'll try." Soyee said.

"I'll make a 'wanted' advertising about it. We need at least more people to help look for Sejeong. She can't hide forever. Also, the other party might look for her so we need to find her before they can." Haebin added.

Nayoung nodded. Soyee and Haebin noticed that and they held her hands for comfort.

"Nayoung..." Haebin explain something. "...Sejeong cheated, didn't she? I know you want to find Sejeong to clarify those events but come to think of it, she had lied to you for so long. It's almost unforgivable, don't you think? So why are you looking for her and let her explain? What if she hurts you again? And Mina?"

"I know, Haebin...but I love her. I'm not saying it for Mina's sake but I still love her. And I know Mina is dying to have her mother again." Nayoung reasoned. "That's why I need to find her."

•••••

A slam of paper shocked Sejeong as she reads the contents. She looked up and Chungha was worried.

"Sejeong, they're looking for you." She huffed.

Sejeong read and a familiar name paves its way to her senses. Two, to be exact.

"Haebin and Mimi..." Sejeong snickered. "They're helping Hana and Nayoung to find me, huh?"

Sejeong grew furious. She crumpled those papers and tossed then in the fireplace, burning them. Chungha never thought her cousin could get mad at some point.

"They're meddling in my family life..." She hissed.

"Sejeong, when will you pop out of your shell and explain?" Chungha asked. "Hana and Nayoung are looking for you. Do you think it's about time you explain yourself?"

"I would now...but something happened..."

"What is it?" Chungha asked.

"At the mall..." Sejeong looked at Chungha. "... I saw Mina and Hyeyeon and they ran after me."

•••••

"Penguin?"

Sohye was back in reality as she was called by Mina, who was sitting beside her. She sighed, feeling a hand on her face.

"Penguin, what's wrong?" Mina faces Sohye towards herself. "Talk to me."

"I'm fine, Mina. It's just a problem at home. It's nothing major." Sohye chuckled.

"Maybe I can help you." Mina pouted.

Sohye couldn't, not in this predicament. Mina grew more worried as Sohye continued to sulk. Mina pouted again and her fingers raked Sohye's hair. 

"Well..." Sohye huffed. "It's Eomma. To be honest, she respects of our relationship but she said that I should prioritize my studies more than my relationship with you. It kills me when she says it because I refuse to let that happen."

"Same with Appa. I didn't want to either. I lost my loved ones and I'll lose you? It'll kill me too." Mina said as she hugged Sohye tight.

"Mina..."

"I can't find Eomma. Appa might be there to care for me but her approach changed, making me scared. And Hyeyeon? I'm having doubts because she flirts with you."

"Mina, don't say that." Sohye said. "She's just desperate to find her Daddy. About the incident at the mall, I'm so sorry. Nothing happened between us, I swear..."

"I know." Mina cupped Sohye's face. "Because you would never do that. And sometimes, Somi tells me of your little secrets, even a bit of this info."

"Aigoo, my sister..." Sohye sighed and then they laughed.

"Penguin..." Mina spoke, looking into Sohye's eyes. "...I love you."

Sohye hug her tight. Mina submits herself on that hug as she wrapped her arms around Sohye. She felt a kiss om her forehead and she couldn't be happier.

"I love you too. I always have and always will."

Mina smiled and kissed Sohye's cheek. Mina loooed back again and froze. Hyeyeon was there, watching them with a look of jealousy.

Mina sighed and looked intently, hugging Sohye close. Mina knew of Hyeyeon's bits of her ulterior motives, especially the fact that Hyeyeon had a little crush towards Sohye. She lets that slip, knowing that Sohye loves her and that they were a thing from the beginning. But with the incident at the mall, her hunches were correct.

"Unnie!!" Somi's voice was heard.

Mina and Sohye let go of the hug. Sohye saw hee sister as she went to hug Somi. Mina found it sweet. From a distance, Hyeyeon felt the same and she never thought Sohye had gone prettier.

"Mina, we need to go now." Sohye said.

"Call me when you get home." Mina said then kissing Sohye's cheek.

"You two are so sweet, unnie." Somi said, doing a heart sign.

"Aigoo..." Sohye sighed as she patted Somi's head. "See you tomorrow, Mina."

Sohye kisses Mina's cheek and went home with Somi. Mina giggled of Sohye's charming gestures but she grew serious. She faced back, seeing Hyeyeon and she was looking at Sohye from a distance. Mina went closer, blocking Hyeyeon's view.

"What are you doing here?" Mina asked.

Mina saw Hyeyeon's snicker. It made her cringe. She never thought Hyeyeon could act that way. "I was about to ask Sohye to help me find my Daddy."

"Why ask her? What about me? Why won't you ask me too?" Mina asked. "Sure it's fine to ask Sohye but don't leave me out of this. We're best friends, Hyeyeon."

"And as your best friend, I can't double your problems. You looking for your Eomma and also my Daddy? It's a bigger problem, Mina."

"All the same. We're helping each other anyways." Mina said as she moves closer. "And of all people to ask, why Sohye?"

"Because I trust her." Hyeyeon said.

"You trust her?" Mina asked, raising an eyebrow. "Or you're doing some ulterior motive to flirt with her?"

Hyeyeon gulped. Mina got her cornered of that fact. "Hyeyeon, tell me the truth."

"Yes. I'm doing that. I like your girlfriend, Mina." Hyeyeon batted. "I've gone desperate, Mina. Mommy's too depressed, Daddy's gone, and I'm yearning for love." Hyeyeon was resisting her tears. "Sohye's like a saint. She cares for, her sisters, and she even helped me look for my Daddy in which I could've sworn I found at the mall."

Mina thought Hyeyeon was like a retard. How could she fall for Sohye knowing that she has Mina? But a part of her understood Hyeyeon. Both of them were children dying to see their other parent again, wanting to have a complete family.

"I'm sorry for this misunderstanding." Hyeyeon said. "I had no right to meddle."

"Apology accepted." Mina said. "But look at Sohye again and you're going to get a piece of me." Mina faces Hyeyeon. "I decided not to get Sohye and Somi involved in this problem. They've helped ua enough."

"But...what about..."

"We're doing thia search together, just the two of us." Mina said. "We're going to help each other. This is our problem and we have to solve it ourselves."

Hyeyeon knew she had gone desperate but she learned that she and Mina had the same problem. It's about time they stop relying on others and help each other.

A nod escaped from Hyeyeon's features and they decide to help each other in their different perspectives of their dilemma...or so they thought...

•••••

Sejeong was inside a café. It's not Chungha's place but a café close to where she worked. She was calming herself from a tiring day when something happened.

"Coffee for two, please." She heard a familiar voice. "And one chocolate cake."

Sejeong shook her head. She could've sworn she heard what supposed to be was Mimi's voice. Sejeong looked to the side slowly and her eyes dilated. It really was Mimi. And what shocked her was that her wife was with her.

On the other side of the table, Mimi was glad she had this time with Hana. Hana was slowly away from her depression. She could thank Mimi forever for helping her back on her feet. And what better way to let loose and relieve herself than a cup of coffee?

"What's with the cake, Mimi?" Hana asked.

"I know you don't like chocolate cake, Hana. It's for Hyeyeon. She should come." Mimi said.

Hana nodded and texted Hyeyeon. 

•••••

Mina and Hyeyeon were at the school, going home together. Hyeyeon heard her phone ring and read a text from her Mommy. Hyeyeon smiled, putting her phone back in her pocket.

"Mina, I need to go. Mommy texted me."

"Okay." Mina nods. "See you soon."

Hyeyeon went on. Mina wondered what to do. She grinnes and called someone. "Penguin, are you busy?"

*No. Why?*

"Take me out on a date."

•••••

Haebin knew she was losing her eyesight bit by bit. With correction glasses on, she thought her eyesight was playing with her.

But no. She saw Sejeong inside a café. She couldn't be wrong. With that, she makes a phone call. "Nayoung!"

*Haebin? What is it?*

"Come to G9 Café. I found Sejeong."

*I'll be right there!*

Haebin hung up. She went in and went to confront Sejeong when a girl makes her way and punched Sejeong.

•••••

Mimi couldn't help but be curious of constant looks from a person behind Hana. The girl was facing her back so Mimi didn't get a good look on who the mysterious person was.

"Mimi, is there something wrong?" Hana asked.

Just as Hana asked, Hyeyeon came. Hyeyeon greeted her Mommy and aunt as Hana scooted the cake towards her daughter so that she can eat.

For Mimi, she eyed the girl on the back of Hana. And as the woman did a side view, Mimi's blood boiled. She didn't hear Hana's words as she stormed towards the woman. She saw her face.

"Mimi-" She couldn't say anything as Mimi landed a punch on her face.

That's where everything fell into place. Hana gasped of Mimi and turned pale when she saw the woman Mimi punched. Hyeyeon shook in utter horror and she cried as she saw the mysterious woman. Mimi was drawn into her hate, delivering her punches and getting punched. Sejeong defended herself, delivering a punch due to her assault and her jealously because of her wife. Haebin had to be the meddler and stooped both of them, protecting Sejeong.

"Haebin!" Nayoung came.

Nayoung gasped of the sight. She saw her rival and her daughter, another unknown person, Haebin, and her battered lover. 

"Sejeong..." Nayoung went to hug her. 

Seeing Sejeong's ty look made her blood boil. She looked at the people. "Who did this to her?!"

Nayoung saw her rival and her daughter going towards Sejeong when Mimi stopped them. Mimi clenches Sejeong's collar and Nayoung pulled her off and punched her.

It was chaos. Nayoung and Mimi were like beasts. Hana and Haebin debated towards Sejeong and they fought. Hyeyeon thought this was ruining her innocent mind. Sejeong? She was like a deer caught in the headlights, her mind confused and weak in dealing this madness.

"Daddy..." Hyeyeon went to hug Sejeong. "*sniff*...Daddy..."

The grown-ups stopped. Hyeyeon wasn't up for this madness. She just wanted her Daddy back.

"Hyeyeon-ah...my baby..." Sejeong wept and hugged her daughter back.

Hana cried of the sight. Nayoung cringed. Mimi grew mad. Haebin could only calm Nayoung down. 

"Eomma?"

Sohye and Mina decided to have their date in yhis café. But they didn't expect this. Mina wondered of the people around, especially the fact that Hyeyeon was hugging her mom.

"Hyeyeon, what are you doing hugging my Eomma?" Mina asked, her hands shivering.

"D-Daddy..." Hyeyeon grew shocked too. "What's going on? Why is Mina saying that?"

Hana went to pull Hyeyeon off of her. Nayoung rushed to get Mina out of Sohye's grasp. And with her motherly instinct, Haebin comforts Mina's girlfriend.

Sejeong faces another dose of edupness. She could cuss at fate for letting this happen. She wasn't ready. She didn't know where to start and she felt ashamed for letting her kids know the truth on their own without any explanation. 

But it came...and she needs to explain.

"Mina... Hyeyeon..." Sejeong went closer and held her daughters' hands. "Daddy...Eomma...has a confession to make."

The rest of the people went out so that the familes can talk. Sejeong could look at her two families, cringing of the fact that she caused a big mess. And seeing her children's looks of doubt, it pained her even more.

"Mina..." She began with her older daughter. "...I met your Appa during highschool. We loved but we drifted away from each other because of an accident that has struck your Appa. I...I met Hana..." Sejeong faced a crying Hana. "...and we loved, got married, but I didn't have Hyeyeon yet because of infertility. I never thought we coild have children...and I never thought your Appa was alive..."

"I don't understand!" Mina began to yell, her hands placed on her forehead. "What is this bull? What are you saying, Eomma?!"

Nayoung calms her down. Mina was frantic. "Mina, let your Eomma explain..." She mumbled. "Please..."

Mina was sobbing. She couldn't accept the sudden revelation. But heeding Nayoung's words, she kept shut.

"Mina..." Sejeong called again. "...your Appa was alive and we loved again...and we had you..."

"So I came to this world because you two were one night?!" Mina asked and moved away from her parents. "And here I thought I lived happily with my parents who aren't married. Is this why?" Mina points at Hana and Hyeyeon. "Is this why you didn't marry Appa?!!"

"You have no right to say that to Daddy!!" Hyeyeon batted, although her quivering state said otherwise. "Daddy..." She faces Sejeong. "...you're lying..."

"Hyeyeon..." Sejeong began to cry. "... don't look at Daddy differently. I didn't mean all of this. I love you. I love your Mommy too. She holds Hyeyeon's hands. "Daddy was selfish. Daddy saw her first love and things fell into place. But I never left your Mommy. She got pregnant and we had you..."

"So...M-Mina and I..." Hyeyeon cried.

"Yes." Sejeong wept, her tears falling on the floor. "You and Mina share the same blood. You two are sisters."

"Why?!!" Mina grew mad and slapped Sejeong hard. "Why did you lie to Appa, to me?!" 

"Mina...baby..." Nayoung stopped her and she was crying. "Shhh...d-don't hurt your Eomma. She didn't mean to..."

"Nayoung..." Sejeong mumbled but she saw Hyeyeon tremble on Hana's arms. "Hyeyeon..."

"How could you?!" Hyeyeon wept. "How could you lie to me and to Mommy, Daddy?!!"

Sejeong wanted to comfort her when Hana pushed her away.

"Hana-"

"Get away!" Hana yelled. "Get your hands off of my daughter!" She cried as she hugged Hyeyeon tight. "Go and be with your woman and child! Don't come back!"

Hana and Hyeyeon went out. Sejeong saw Nayoung comforting a wrecked Mina. Sejeong inches closer when Mina got herself off of Nayoung and ran away. 

"Mina!"

"Don't!" Nayoung stops her, facing her. "You should know better after causing this mess!!" 

"Nayoung...please..." Sejeong holds her hand.

Nayoung got it off and went out to catch up to Mina. Sejeong just sat there helplessly. 

She got her families to know of the truth but it led to her division on both parties. She loses the love of her lives, especially her children.

What is she going to do now?

===

This has been the whole chap. Mind me for the crappy flow of events. 

Anyways, I think this would be the second to the last chapter. Now, for the event of the last chapter, what do you think will happen?

Will Sejeong do her all to bring her legal family back together or will she abandon it and be with her first love and her first child?

That'll be all for now. Lovelots from asahdako.