First Desire

Temptation of Love

===

Nayoung woke up first, gazing at a sleeping Sejeong next to her. She smiled, reaching a hand towards her cheek and fixing the strands of hair in contact. She was adoring her sleeping lover when a ring was heard.

Nayoung got curious, seeing it was Sejeong's phone. She couldn't see much and took a peek but Sejeong was waking up. Another thing was that Mina was crying. Sejeong answered her call outside the room as Nayoung went to her other room to aid her crying baby.

"Aigoo..." Nayoung scoops the baby in her arms. "There, there, my precious Mina..."

Nayoung grins at Mina and the little one stopped crying and smiled back. Nayoung was in relief as she saw Sejeong, looking at them with a grin similar to Mina's. Sejeong went towards the two, giving them her morning kisses.

"Morning, baby..." Nayoung kisses Sejeong's forehead.

"Good morning, baby..." Sejeong said back, blushing lightly. "Mina's in our arms. She might see."

"She won't mind, right Mina?" Nayoung laughed as she pecked Mina's nose.

Mina gurgled and giggled and Sejeong felt so happy. Nayoung hands Mina to Sejeong and the baby wondered. Sejeong smiled and Mina smiled, all while reaching her little hand on her mother's cheek.

"It's a sign that she missed you." Nayoung said. "Like how I miss you." Nayoung smiled and carried Mina again. "I'll put her down for a moment to let her play."

•••••

Nayoung and Sejeong watch their baby play her rattle all while she rolled on her stomach. The two chuckled and ogled of Mina's cuteness. Sejeong saw that Mina was distracted so she took the chance and cupped Nayoung's face. They face each other.

"What is it, Sejeong?" Nayoung asked.

"I'm sorry to leave you for work after I gave birth to Mina." Sejeong apologized. "A lot has happened...and..."

"It's fine, Sejeong. It's work. I even got busy myself." Nayoung said. "I had Haebin to take care of Mina for a month due to a field trip."

"Really?" Sejeong asked as she leaned on Nayoung's shoulder. "You have to tell me everything."

"Tell me of your trip too, Sejeong." Nayoung grinned.

Sejeong nodded, leaning onto Nayoung as they talk, all while watching Mina if anything happens to their child.

While talking, at the back of her mind, Sejeong thought of her big lie again. She remembered how it all started.

In terms of union, Hana got to her first. But in terms of admiration, Nayoung stole her heart first. But in terms of love, she loved them both so much. She never thought she'd keep it for a while.

As she gazed at Nayoung and they talked, it reminded her of the same incident that started her little fiasco.

+++

Sejeong was sitting on a tree, reading the usual book on Math. She was in her own world on roots when someone patted her back. She flinched and hissed of the person who just disrupted her field of thought.

"Soyee, what the junk!" Sejeong yelped.

"Woah. No need to get testy." Soyee raised her arms. "I came her to give you a favorite." She reached for her bag and got something. "Your favorite. Tuna sandwich."

Sejeong grinned and grabbed the sandwich. As she opens the pack and eats, Soyee sighed and sat next to her. "Slow down, dude."

Sejeong remarked that. Soyee and her are best friends and they have manly images despite of being in an all-girls school. The two sat together under the shade, Sejeong munching away on her sandwich as Soyee flipped the pages of Sejeong's book.

"95 liners at 2 o'clock." Soyee said in a military like manner.

Sejeong spits some of her sandwich. Soyee sighs at the corny Ahjusshi, all while scramming herself and Sejeong to hide by the kiosks. As two girls walked by, Soyee was tensed...yet Sejeong was ogling on one of them.

"Kim Nayoung and Han Haebin rule this school." Soyee batted. "We maybe similar to them in terms of our sections but...they're the seniors. Seniors can be...abusive sometimes."

Sejeong just nodded. She and Soyee saw Sally passing by, almost blocking the way of the two seniors. Haebin almost slaps Sally out but the Chinese junior got away on time. She saw Sejeong and Soyee and joined them in hiding. 

"You saw, right?" Sally spoke and Sejeong and Soyee nodded. "Good idea of hiding. I almost died of Haebin. She was this close to slapping me out of the way." She even trembled lightly. "It was scary."

"See-" Soyee said but she stopped when Sejeong was ogling.

She faced the seniors and Soyee gasped. Sally also gasped. Sejeong was peering over Nayoung. 

"Are you ogling over Kim Nayoung?" Soyee smirked.

Sejeong looked at them and Soyee whispers something to Sally. Now the two of them were teasing the Ahjusshi, causing her to blush and shush them. "Yes. I have a crush on Kim Nayoung. Don't tell anyone. You too, Sally."

Soyee and Sally and Sejeong were like primary colors on a color wheel, depending and trusting each other to make their friendship as vibrant as it is. Soyee and Sally nodded.

***

Sejeong was tiptoeing towards her locker to put her book inside. As she puts the book inside, her bag fell.

"Aish..." Sejeong hissed as she crouched to get her bag.

Another hand met hers, causing Sejeong to flinch lightly. And she reacted even.more when she Nayoung crouching in front of her. So...that was her hand.

"Nayoung-unnie." Sejeong bowed lightly.

"Kim Sejeong, right?" Nayoung asked and Sejeong nodded, grabbing her bag while they both stood up.

"Yes. How did you-"

"You were the first placer in the star section of middle high, just like me when I was still your age." Nayoung answered as she lent a hand. "Nice to finally meet you."

Sejeong shook that hand back and she felt a jolt inside her bones, making her heart pound. Oh my. She couldn't believe this admiration thing was onto a whole new level.

"There's this fish cake stall by the street. Do you want to come with me and eat?" Nayoung asked.

It would be typical to say no because they just met. But this was her chance. "Okay."

Nayoung grinned. For Sejeong, she looked cute. Anyways, Sejeong followed her, walking side by side.

It was out of luck but this first phase of getting close to someone you adore was a nice start.

***

Days went on. Sejeong grew more vibrant and more feminine. Soyee noticed that and wondered of Sejeong's change. 

"Is the manly Sejeong in there? I don't see her today." Soyee said as she knocked on Sejeong's head lightly.

Sejeong squealed. Soyee wondered and thought of what happened to her friend. As she was reminded with their encounter of their seniors, it hit her.

She pulled Sejeong lightly, asking. "Did you interact with your crush Kim Nayoung?"

With Sejeong's nod, Soyee joined her in squealing. Soyee calmed and patted her back. "You've gone more androgynous, Sejeong. You're starting to act feminine yet gone out with her like a man. I never thought some seniors had sweet hearts." Soyee inches closer to Sejeong. "Is Nayoung one of those girls?"

"I may not know her yet but I think she is. She may look intimidating but I think she has a good heart." Sejeong answered.

"You know love has those typical heartbreaks, right?" Soyee asked and Sejeong nodded. "Knowing you, you have this sensitive heart so please...be careful. And when she hurts you, you have me and Sally."

"Did I miss anything?" Sally asked as she just arrived.

Soyee went to tell Sally. For Sejeong, she dealt with Sally's reaction with a thought of the senior Kim Nayoung.

***

Sejeong and Nayoung's acquaintanship has taken itself to new heights almost everyday. Whenever Sejeong was done with her classes, Nayoung asks her out to eat afterwards. With more moments with the senior comes more sharing of stories to Soyee, even Sally joined them. 

That lasted for almost a month. For Sejeong, her feelings were starting to develop, even her uncertainty of Nayoung's reciprocation of her feelings. The thought was consuming her almost all the time and she felt uneasy.

And with another time of eating at a ddeokbokki restaurant, Sejeong decided to try and get the ulterior motive out of Nayoung.

"Unnie?" Sejeong gained her attention. "Why are we...going out to eat almost everyday?"

"I want us to hangout. We're friends, aren't we?" Nayoung spoke.

Sejeong saw the look on Nayoung's going all down. Sejeong has to do something not to offend her. "It's not that I don't like it. I was just curious. Some of us just find the seniors intimidating."

"That's just us. You will feel the same when you get there." Nayoung grinned. "If you're wondering...well..." Nayoung inches closer, their faces towards each other.

Sejeong could feel her heart pounding out of her chest. The gap was just too close for her to bear that she could die of admiration. Nayoung was just too pretty for her own good.

"...there's something oddly yet intriguingly attractive about you..."

Sejeong was flushed. Nayoung smiled. She smiled back. 

That answer made her sure...and she became eager to make things work...

+++

Sejeong was rushing towards her home. As she got to the door, she saw Mimi helping Hana out. Hana was distressed. Her stomach was hurting.

"Hana!" Sejeong rushed to her.

Mimi calls the ambulance. Seeing Sejeong, Hana regained her smile as she hugged her Alpha tight, nuzzling on her chest.

"I'm so happy you're here..." She mumbled beneath her winces.

"I'm so sorry I took so long." Sejeong kissed her forehead. "Don't worry. I'm here."

Sejeong asked Mimi to help her and Hana and she obliged. The ambulance came as the paramedics helped them on placing Hana to a bed.

•••••

At the waiting room, Sejeong and Mimi waited. Sejeong was overthinking, worrying for Hana. As she paced by the hallway, Mimi was also worried all while she raised suspicion at Sejeong.

Sejeong wondered of Mimi's look on her as she asked. "Is there a problem?"

"You've been gone for a while, Sejeong. Hana's always whining, wanting you to skip work and just come home." Mimi answered. "I have my concerns, Sejeong. Hana is one of them."

"Thank you for that...but I can handle my responsibility for my family." Sejeong answered.

"I can help anytime, right?" Mimi asked.

"Of course you can." Sejeong assured her. "I may be Hana's wife but she always has a spot for you. You're one of the two people she trusts. You mean a lot to Hana."

Mini chuckles and nods. "I need to go now, Sejeong. Tell Hana that I've left."

"You're not staying?" Sejeong asked.

"You said so yourself. You can assure and take the responsibility again. My work here is done." Mimi answered before walking again.

Sejeong couldn't stop her. She sighed seeing Mimi leave. She paced again when she saw the doctor by the doors. 

"How's my wife, doctor?" Sejeong asked.

"She had her unbearable contractions. We eased her pain with some painkillers. Your wife and daughter are fine?"

"Daughter?" Sejeong wondered.

"Yes, Mrs. Kim. We did an ultrasound and we confirmed the gender. It's a baby girl."

Sejeong couldn't be happier. She was so delighted Hana and her will have their first daughter. Sejeong saw the doctor makig way as she bowed and went inside to see Hana.

•••••

Weeks later, Sejeong went back to Hana's aid. With the sudden incident, Sejeong kept an eye on Hana. Soyee and Sally would sometimes call her for the project and Sejeong just gave them instructions. She swore not to leave home for Hana's sake.

Sejeong was beside a bedridden Hana, reliable towards Hana's concerns. From getting a book to feeding her lunch, Sejeong was there for Hana. Sejeong finished a recent task for Hana when Hana pulled her closer towards herself.

"Do you need anything else?" Sejeong asked.

"Yes." Hana answered as she cupped Sejeong's face. "Stay beside me."

Sejeong nodded, sitting on the bed next to Hana. Hana instantly cuddled closer to Sejeong as she held Sejeong's hand, placing her hand by her stomach.

"Our daughter misses her Alpha mom, like how I miss you." Hana mumbled. "What took you so long? I thought you wouldn't come back as soon as possible."

"I had to. I grew worried when Mimi texted me you had contractions. I almost cried of too much worry." Sejeong said.

Sejeong kissed her forehead and Hana leaned onto her. "Mind me for taking so long."

Hana didn't mind. Sejeong was beside her and that's what all mattered to her. Sejeong noticed her wife asleep again as she held her to sleep.

She was reminded of what Hana said a while ago. It was the same thing Nayoung told her before. With that, Sejeong was reminded on how fragile it was to leave her other family again, also on the world that depicts her twisted life because of twisted love.

Sejeong grew torn...and her tactic of keeping a big lie kept getting better.

===

Hi, everyone. asahdako's back! Haha! It's been almost a month and three weeks since I posted but I'm back with my first Gugudan fanfic.

So this was the first chapter. Stay tuned for more.