Chapter Three

Beautiful Liar (An AU Wontaek Fanfiction)

Although Wonshik still hadn't gotten over the events that had happened, he still had school work to get done and he was behind. He had an art piece that was 2 weeks overdue and a music assignment that was a whole month overdue. He couldn't keep his professors waiting any longer. He decided to do the music assignment first since the music professor had waited for that longer. It was easy stuff. All he had to do was finish adding a few things here and there and it would be done. He even had a long enough break between assignments to check on his Instagram. 

He scrolled through his feed, seeing a few of his friends congratulating him on the ten thousand followers he had gotten since Leo had pointed out his mistake in the last gig he had done. He nearly dropped his phone when he saw that Leo had yet again mentioned him in a post. This time the singer had joined in in congratulating the rapper with his Instagram milestone. 

Wonshik commented a quick thank you, dropped a like, before going back to his studying as if nothing had even happened. Even though on the inside he was freaking out. He knew that Namjoon was just in the other room trying to sleep and he didn't want to wake the other up. Namjoon had early classes the next day and a moody and tired Namjoon was not what Wonshik wanted to deal with early in the morning on his free day. 

Wonshik decided to go to sleep at around midnight, making a plan to call Yoongi over in the morning to talk to him instead. Yoongi had no classes the next day either and would probably lounge around all day watching anime anyway. Might as well make the most of the time off, right? 

Wonshik woke up bright and early, walking over to the kitchen to make himself some coffee to wake himself up. He yawned and scratched the back of his head sleepily. 

"Morning sleepy-head," Namjoon greeted as he took a sip of the coffee in front of him. "The coffee is already made, just pour yourself some," Wonshik nodded, getting a mug from one of the cupboards above the kitchen counter before pouring himself some coffee. 

Doing anything interesting today Wonshik?" Namjoon asked standing up to get his stuff ready for class. 

"Probably just lounge around like always, nothing new," Wonshik shrugged. It wasn't like just because Leo had noticed him that he would change his whole life or something. He was still the lazy rapper and graphite artist that he had always been. No famous singer could change that. 

"You're always so lazy, Wonshik, someday I'm gonna have to get you into Basketball or something active. You can't just lounge around all day," Wonshik begged to differ, but kept his mouth shut. There was no point in arguing with Namjoon when he used the 'I know more than you' voice. If Namjoon thought he was correct, he would stay to argue his point if you even opposed to any of it. So Wonshik opted to stay quiet instead. He didn't want to make his roommate late for his morning class or anything. 

"Can you come over Yoongi?" Wonshik asked, it had been an hour since Namjoon had gone to class and Namjoon had told him he wouldn't be back in a while as he was going to go out with friends straight after the lesson. So Wonshik had the dorm to himself for the rest of the day pretty much. 

"Sure, just let me finish this sentence and I'll be over in a few ticks," It was obvious that Yoongi had been doing last minute assignments and Wonshik nearly laughed. Sometimes him and Yoongi were too similar it was painful. 

Yoongi came over a few minutes later, coat barely on and hair disheveled like he had just gotten out of bed, Wonshik shook his head but opened the door wider to let the other rapper come inside and make himself comfortable. 

"So what did you want to talk about?" Yoongi asked, sitting on the sofa, leaning back lazily.

"Well, you know how Leo noticed me that one time?" Yoongi nodded, "He did it again,"

"When?" Yoongi didn't sound enthusiastic, but Wonshik had known he wouldn't be. It was the reason why he had picked to talk to Yoongi instead of Taehyung or Sanghyuk. They were too excitable and wouldn't be rational about their answers and questions. 

"Last night,"

"Why didn't you wake up Namjoon and tell him this?"

"It was midnight," Yoongi nodded in understanding.

"So what do you need me for?"

Wonshik thought for a bit before answering.

"Shall I message him or wait?"

There was a minute of silence where neither Wonshik nor Yoongi spoke. The air was heavy and Wonshik just wanted to find out what Yoongis opinion of all this was.

"Personally I think you should wait. Its two times. It could be a coincidence. Now if he did it again, I would say message him as it wouldn't just be a coincidence anymore. To be noticed three times by a celebrity cant be a coincidence," There was another pause. "That's just what I think. If you choose to follow my advice, that's on you. But think carefully. Your next actions could either push Leo away, or pull him closer. Choose which one you want and go for it. Know we'll always be here for you if anything goes wrong."

Wonshik was taken aback by how deep Yoongi had been. Usually Yoongi didn't care about other peoples problems, choosing not to get involved than to later be dubbed as the man that ruined everything. 

"I never knew you ere this deep Yoongi," Yoongi scoffed at Wonshiks joke and hit him upside the head.

"That's cause you never asked me anything deep idiot,"

Yoongi left at around 5pm and Namjoon came back at 6. Wonshik still had a lot of thinking to do. Would he follow Yoongis advice or would he follow his own stupid thoughts and message Leo now?